Hime

Weekly Server Maintenance - June 3, 2020

Hime   

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, June 3, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 13:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 45 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Fixed an issue where Minium Vault NPCs were not responsive.
  • Level 1-8 Stormwing Summon Sorbs and Storm Tokens will be removed from players' inventories.
  • One free Advanced Stigma Promotion Scroll Selection Box per week per account in the store
  • Increase the stones in the Stigma Enchantment Bundle from 35 --> 50 (the [BCM] stones are unaffected)
    • Players who already purchased the Stigma Enchantment Bundle will be provided 15 additional stones after the maintenance on the character that claimed it from their mailbox.

Maintenance Images of the Week

kHQ1qeS.png

cihoHVU.jpg

2rD576V.png

Soooo..  instead of addressing the terrible enchant rates from 9 to 12, just throw more stigma stones at it right?

36 minutes ago, Hime said:

Changes

• Level 1-8 Stormwing Summon Sorbs and Storm Tokens will be removed from players' inventories.

giphy.gif

Lapis-DN   

@Hime what about Shattered Abyssal Splinter?
Some weeks ago the entrance for AS was gone and they fixed it the same day. Can't be that hard to fix lel

What about Luna rewards for Arena of Discipline for February, March, April and May? Compensation for all the abyssal splinter runs we missed as well as minimum vault. What about the lag? Please address this Hime.

"One free Advanced Stigma Promotion Scroll Selection Box per week per account in the store"
A perma ban option on store would be more appreciate

Loki   
19 minutes ago, Atvance-KT said:

@Hime @Loki any update about the lag issue, its been a week and a lot people cant play.

No update yet. It's not an easy thing to track down :(. Please continue to send in your tickets about the lag. It is also helpful to include times you never see lag (Ie: I only experience unusually high ping when I'm on the main server KT/DN but never when I'm in Lakrum.)

evK-KT   

Pls fix the lag and ping issue, tried everything here already. If i'm standing looking at the sky or a wall, without do anything, my ping keeps oscilating for no reason.

Rag-DN   

Are we receiving any compensation for all these issues?

• Laggy servers making some areas unplayable for many players
  • Broken Minium Vault so we couldn't run it
  • Lag on servers caused some instances to bug when entering making NPCs not show up but still consumed instance usage (Common for Cubic Labs if you multi clicked enter)
  • Abyssal Splinter Entrance Missing same with the Reward NPCs so players can't spend their tokens
  • Panda Reward Officers Removed without notice so players didn't get to use their Marks but still have them in special cube
  • Chaotic Vale Group Entry not working, only individual queing
  • Several Leveling Quests are missing
  • Lvel 80 Players receive "Problem with the Artificial Aether Generator" quest that requires them to enter Taloc's Hallow which they can not do. 

Treos-DN   

Changes

Routine website and server maintenance.

Fixed an issue where Minium Vault NPCs were not responsive.

Level 1-8 Stormwing Summon Sorbs and Storm Tokens will be removed from players' inventories.

One free Advanced Stigma Promotion Scroll Selection Box per week per account in the store

Increase the stones in the Stigma Enchantment Bundle from 35 --> 50 (the [BCM] stones are unaffected)

Players who already purchased the Stigma Enchantment Bundle will be provided 15 additional stones after the maintenance on the character that claimed it from their mailbox.

So let me get this right. Correct me if I am wrong. You are giving free promotion scrolls to people when the majority of the population can't achieve +15 stigmas and giving people who spent money on the ones on the bcm more stigma enchantment stones... Maybe the lag is good at this point to help us to quit. I can't wrap my head around this one. Not even if reality was wrapped and changed the composition of my body into a jelly like substance.

1 hour ago, Loki said:

No update yet. It's not an easy thing to track down :(. Please continue to send in your tickets about the lag. It is also helpful to include times you never see lag (Ie: I only experience unusually high ping when I'm on the main server KT/DN but never when I'm in Lakrum.)

4-5 of us have run into the problem being the main servers (DN). l've got up to 400 ping on main servers when it's always been a stable 70-110 but l do not lag when l go into lakrum and slightly in crimson/dema. I wish l could enjoy this patch but they might not come back after waiting another week and some were prestige users and no compensation given.

3 hours ago, Amarah-KT said:

Soooo..  instead of addressing the terrible enchant rates from 9 to 12, just throw more stigma stones at it right?

It is not just enchanting from 9 to 12 it is also very hard to get from 1 to 9! >:( Well, it is for me. :(

Plus no words about the orrific LAG!

Nyali-DN   
Posted (edited)

The lag is real during sieges! I don't know how people siege in this lag, but GMs should check it out for themselves. It feels like the server can't handle the amount of players playing especially during those times at those crosserver maps like Katalam/Danaria. Even Shift+F12 doesn't seem to help anymore. x.x Many people are getting sendlogged/disconnected during sieges and can't submit because they are missing the information so I really hope NCSoft jumps into the game to check it out too.

Edited by Nyali-DN
Added

On 5/14/2020 at 10:49 PM, Atvance-KT said:

same here, also i opened a ticket, support have no idea what answer, been a week whit a open ticket...

On 5/14/2020 at 4:09 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

I received the rewards normally both weeks, strange.

On 6/1/2020 at 8:10 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

The enchant rates are not what they told us, we obviously have either nerfed rates or the algorithm just doesn't work as intended (as usual) and it is not in our favor obviously.

Stigma Enchant Rate is bug it dont + I mean does not enchant but disenchant they didnt fix this meat.

3 hours ago, Loki said:

@Loki Ita not esy to track down LAG? Then bring back How Aion was we dant play with this 7.5 we dont need this pcs of LAG that dont work. When its working then make this Live. 

Also Stigma Enchant system is bug it does not enchant plz fix this.

5 hours ago, Hime said:

• One free Advanced Stigma Promotion Scroll Selection Box per week per account in the store
  • Increase the stones in the Stigma Enchantment Bundle from 35 --> 50 (the [BCM] stones are unaffected)
    • Players who already purchased the Stigma Enchantment Bundle will be provided 15 additional stones after the maintenance on the character that claimed it from their mailbox.

There is not even one Update that made ppl happy. Even with this situation when ppl cant play due to LAG they are removing all Event like Stormwing and Abyssal Removed last week. So What ppl do with Aion? Playing Chess? Only chess cud play with LAG. At least Make event like when ppl online in 1-2hr they get something like before.