Forums

Dragon Carpet Pack Still Missing?

Rag-DN

So I signed up for the Dragon Carpet pack on my account and several other players I know did the same but we still haven't gotten them yet...I saw an update saying it was suppose to happen yesterday after maintenance but still looks like they're missing...any updates? @Hime

47 minutes ago, Hime said:

Our apologies. We hit an issue with the delivery system so that's delayed the delivery. I'd like for us to get it to you before the weekend. I will update you all as soon as I have confirmation the packs have been delivered.

Thank you for a response, appreciate it

7 minutes ago, Hime said:

Dragon Carpet Pack have been delivered! Please check your in-game mail and if it's not there, it might be in the code section of your Account Management.

But the "register" page was bugged, when I clicked on it it took me to just information for the new patch and the dragon set. That is awful way of giving a simpel gift that is not game breaking. Next time give it to people who play the game simple as that.

13 minutes ago, Hime said:

Dragon Carpet Pack have been delivered! Please check your in-game mail and if it's not there, it might be in the code section of your Account Management.

i registered and i did not get my mail or code for the dragon carpet pack

1 hour ago, Hime said:

The option to register for the pack is for a limited time so you might have missed the registration period. If you tried to register and it gave you an issue, you can contact Customer Support. Thanks!

I tried to register when you put the thing out in the front page. Tried the next day too and it was still the same. It was never mentioned which day it would start and when it would stop. There are people who got it in 10 accounts and some people didn't get it at all.

But in any case I will let it go, it is not even that important. The way you put those things out is wrong. Logging every day in the game should be enough for people to get it.

YEAH I DIDNT GET MINE NEITHER DID MY MOTHER WE BOTH REGISTERED DURING THE TIME FRAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NCFAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I tried to register when you put the thing out in the front page. Tried the next day too and it was still the same. It was never mentioned which day it would start and when it would stop. There are people who got it in 10 accounts and some people didn't get it at all.

But in any case I will let it go, it is not even that important. The way you put those things out is wrong. Logging every day in the game should be enough for people to get it.

HE IS CORRECT THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Hime GET THIS FIXED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, Hime said:

The option to register for the pack is for a limited time so you might have missed the registration period. If you tried to register and it gave you an issue, you can contact Customer Support. Thanks!

If you registered and did not get your Pack, I must redirect you to Customer Support. They will look into it and issue you a code. Thank you!

ALOT OF PEOPLE REGISTERED AND DID NOT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME MY MOTHER AND MORE PEOPLE ALL REGISTERED I EVEN GOT A CONFIRMATION AFTER REGISTRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO DID MY MOTHER ON 2 ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT THIS FIXED EMMEDIATLETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

YEAH I DIDNT GET MINE NEITHER DID MY MOTHER WE BOTH REGISTERED DURING THE TIME FRAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NCFAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS CORRECT THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Hime GET THIS FIXED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALOT OF PEOPLE REGISTERED AND DID NOT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME MY MOTHER AND MORE PEOPLE ALL REGISTERED I EVEN GOT A CONFIRMATION AFTER REGISTRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO DID MY MOTHER ON 2 ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT THIS FIXED EMMEDIATLETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down lol jeez. It’s a day 30 day mount. They’re fixing it, calm your tits. If I someone acted like this, like a child, I wouldn’t want to help them. Just be patient. Everything has been messed up lately because of this patch. So calm down and wait jeez. 

I have sent a ticket because I hadn't received it. They answered me:

Hello,
Upon investigating your account, I have verified that you are not eligible for the Free Dragon Carpet Pack. 
Please refer to Paragraph "1. Eligibility" from the link below:
https://cdn.aiononline.com/content-updates/shadows-over-balaurea/pdf/Aion-Shadows-Over-Balaurea-Registration-Event-Rules.pdf?_ga=2.127450445.1979944964.1589608197-785643373.1589334724
I’m afraid we’re unable to further assist you in this case.
If you have any other requests, please let me know.
Regards,

GM Zack
NCSOFT Support Team

The Paragraph 1 says: 1. Eligibility: The Aion: Shadows Over Balaurea update registration event (“Event”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, Australia, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela.

So... it seems as I'm from other different country, I can't receive the pack. Sad :(

5 hours ago, Ken-KT said:

Calm down lol jeez. It’s a day 30 day mount. They’re fixing it, calm your tits. If I someone acted like this, like a child, I wouldn’t want to help them. Just be patient. Everything has been messed up lately because of this patch. So calm down and wait jeez. 

A 30 day mount? Hahahahah bruh I'll pass seriously.

Hime, please add a none 3rd party chat function so i can ask these dumbass players that plays asmo why in the hell they need to zerg someone who is just doing their pve quest mobs. fix this nonesense cuz its very annoying that i cant enjoy my pve in peace.

4 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

Hime, please add a none 3rd party chat function so i can ask these dumbass players that plays asmo why in the hell they need to zerg someone who is just doing their pve quest mobs. fix this nonesense cuz its very annoying that i cant enjoy my pve in peace.

The only dumbass here is you, this is a pvp and pve game and the elyos are equally notorious on ganging soloers and going in easy areas with full groups and alliances. Whoever finds an enemy they do not take their chances and simply kill.

Nobody owes you anything in this game, use hide and move on.

Archived