Current List of Aion Glitches (add any if not on list)

Jozepy-DN

Monsters resetting mid battle for no reason

Monsters able to change skills mid-cast with cast bar fully completing changed skill cast

Focus evasion not working.  get hit with attacks through it with it still active

get told "cannot do that in combat / cannot do that while standing" when attempting to heal/execute attacks. been told this has to do with server not fast enough staying synced with player when they are already dead. well....players are playing this game NOT the servers...what players see ''should'' be what goes... else its just confusing...or take out those error messages as to not confuse the player

Damage Calculating mechanic worldwide is broken reporting wrong damage numbers (unless someone can explain to me how 10,000 dmg shield is killed by a attack done 8952 damage no crit no other monsters around and only attack dealt.) 10,000-8952 does not = 0

Gms claim monster/players are able to get attacks and casts off on players as long as 50% cast time reached, that being said monsters/players able to get attacks off with skills before 50% cast time reached. makes no sense that im 100m away and a physical attack monster is able to get attacks off on me..its confusing...needs to be fixed...

players fall through parts of map and fall off map

players targetting other players/monsters get told Invalid target causing a retarget (catastrophic glitch in pvp considering time when engaging is everything)

leaderboards for crucible are misreporting  rankings (as a result of hackers/glitches that couldve rendered a different outcome if not present)  rankings are all inaccurate. I want to point out it is impossible to have a accurate leaderboard in a game with rampant hackers/glitches...

various parts of different world maps where players get stuck and /escape will not engage

Timers worldwide are off in game (tested many times with different timers, aion timers run slower than regular time by a fraction of miliseconds)

Remove shock will randomly not execute when available with no error msgs, skill just blinks and I hit it repeatedly and it wont go off...no debuffs on me...nothing to keep me from using it...NOTHING. (tested on 5 different computers w same result) 

Sometimes when you try to enter instances it animates like its going to port you in and doesnt port you...leaving the character hanging at entrance (a simple relog fixes but shouldnt have to)

sometimes players hang at login screen after choosing character to log in causing a reload of client in most cases

sometimes debuffs will remain on players despite timer of debuff running out

Hello,

I have lived most of things you list above but i had a very bad connection (lost packets and/or more 400ms of latency).

I have a better connection now and i don't encounter anymore most of that bad things. So perhaps you have a bad connection too actually?

Could be an explanation.

i figured someone would chime in w possibly lag...let me point out that due to aions violent track record of unfixed glitches and people/gms using lag to 'excuse' whats happening i have learned from my mistakes and i can assure you every single thing i listed above happened with 60ms or less ping as i check ping everytime something funny happens and have for the last 4 years since i learned to check ping immediately....so 

no....not lag

mobs able to hit players in crucible spire with physical attacks despite being on the other side of the circle and out of the 50% cast.

feel like i was robbed of an entry just now because of poor development

i just wanna understand how a physical attack mob can hit me despite me being on the opposite side of the room 64ms ping...

im confused...dont get it

just got kicked out of my last entry in crucible spire  at level i think 32 or 33 whatever the boss is on that area....i was in obstacle behind one of the torches and he was still able to palm blast me...that doesnt make any sense because whenever i try to hit him behind torch i get told obstacle...

im confused ncsoft? why?   

id make a ticket like i have been but all ur gonna do is ignore me and not answer my questions and have my tickets autoclose.....

why such poor game development?

On 10/13/2017 at 5:38 PM, 66s9DE91-DN said:

Focus evasion not working.  get hit with attacks through it with it still active

Some skills (silence strike, for example, and many boss skills across instances) are unavoidable; the FE buff will be consumed without evading the hit.

Damage Calculating mechanic worldwide is broken reporting wrong damage numbers (unless someone can explain to me how 10,000 dmg shield is killed by a attack done 8952 damage no crit no other monsters around and only attack dealt.) 10,000-8952 does not = 0

If you had the shield up and then an attack says it does 8,952 damage, that means that it did 18,952 damage, but 10,000 was absorbed by the shield. If you mean that you've been hit by it for 8,952 damage without the shield up, then idk...

Timers worldwide are off in game (tested many times with different timers, aion timers run slower than regular time by a fraction of miliseconds)

sometimes debuffs will remain on players despite timer of debuff running out

This often happens if your CPU is overclocked; timers in-game will tick faster to you than they do according to the server if your CPU is overclocked.

25 minutes ago, 66s9DE91-DN said:

mobs able to hit players in crucible spire with physical attacks despite being on the other side of the circle and out of the 50% cast.

i just wanna understand how a physical attack mob can hit me despite me being on the opposite side of the room 64ms ping...

Assuming you're talking about targeted skills (Flamecrush, Silence Strike, etc...), they work differently for mobs as compared to players, for some reason. If a player casts Storm Strike and the target walks behind an obstacle or out of the "revision distance" (example: http://aion.mouseclic.com/wiki/skill/1493), the skill will fail at the end of the cast. If a mob casts a melee skill, like Strike, running out of melee range (i.e. to the other side of the room) or behind an obstacle isn't enough to avoid the damage.

If you're getting hit by the area skills (Flash, Pierce), it's likely your ping, though...although they do seem to sometimes turn around right before finishing the skill for no apparent reason...

• 2 weeks later...

hey shadow ;)

the first comment was tested between 2 people pvping I can assure you it was only 8952 damage not 18952 same damage dealt registered on other players screen

second comment my cpu isnt overclocked....i dins OCing dangerous to begin with and would never try to do it

third comment.  so im confused how with 64ms ping which is virtually a half second am i still able to get hit with those attacks even though im 2-3 seconds away from the monster initially from him casting those.....times dont seem to match up..im not that slow in spire lol

aside from comments pointed out by shadow ;)

still waiting on ncsoft to address and fix these issues..

thanks!

Archived