Hime

Weekly Server Maintenance - June 10, 2020

Hime   

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, June 10, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 13:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • The Balaurea Reborn event will begin. Details can be found here.
  • Argon and Meridune have returned.
  • Fixed an issue where some monsters could spawn on the wrong floor in Crucible Spire (Middle Levels).
  • The Daevanion Skill Selection Box item no longer becomes stuck after placing in the account warehouse.
  • Effects from some firecracker items now display properly.
  • The weapons sales tab from Acorn guild merchants now displays properly.
  • Added text to several items available from Altar rewards.
  • Fixed some cases where Prestige Pass was incorrectly referred to as Gold Pack.
  • The target monsters in the quest "Dredgion in the Skies" are now referred to by their correct names.
  • The skill "Mau's Glory" now correctly states the caster is immobilized.
  • Fixed incorrect terms in the Herelym Mine Bonus Entry Coin item.

Maintenance Images of the Week

KznAjVh.jpg

RFXIaCB.jpg

mWksmoY.jpg

the event interesting we get usefull rewards to help us for this patch and a nice ultra bonus reward for completing together as a server so that sounds like a fun extra challenge to do ;D:D

Hime where are rewards for Arena of Discipline for February, March, April and May? I am sick of having to keep asking for this, Cyan promised there will be a fix and the developers would be sorting out compensation. It’s been taking too long.
Also can you fix the lag issues, many people have quit Aion because of it and right now it makes 7.5 seem like a very bad patch. Especially for siege I am getting too many disconnects.

The weekly lug bug quest should be set at 1,2,3 daily lug bug completions like 7.2 as oppose to 1,3,5.
We need fixes for the game now.

And the Dragon carpet pack should be made a survey, we shouldn’t have to make a support ticket for each account.

Drizt-KT   

I kind of see some garbage in the rewards of the event, I mean a whole week with intense farming for? need better reward

*[Event] Shining Gemstone Shard Box x1

*[Event] [Motion Card] Fluttering Dandelion x1

*[Event] Greater Runestone Shard Box x1

*[Event] Refinement Stone Morphing Book (1 time) x3

*[Event] Sanctity Morphing Book (1 time) x1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hime said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, June 10, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 13:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • The Balaurea Reborn event will begin. Details can be found here.
  • Fixed an issue where some monsters could spawn on the wrong floor in Crucible Spire (Middle Levels).
  • The Daevanion Skill Selection Box item no longer becomes stuck after placing in the account warehouse.
  • Effects from some firecracker items now display properly.
  • The weapons sales tab from Acorn guild merchants now displays properly.
  • Added text to several items available from Altar rewards.
  • Fixed some cases where Prestige Pass was incorrectly referred to as Gold Pack.
  • The target monsters in the quest "Dredgion in the Skies" are now referred to by their correct names.
  • The skill "Mau's Glory" now correctly states the caster is immobilized.
  • Fixed incorrect terms in the Herelym Mine Bonus Entry Coin item.

@Hime Fix this crap lag instead of this useless maintenance!!!!

Edited by TuttiFrutti-KT
change

@Hime Look because I like you so much I am going to tell you how to fix half your problems.......make stormwing egg permanent...BOOOM!!! Players see progression in stigmas, Daevanian Kills, gear enchantment etc daily...the stones could fail to enchant the skill could fail but at least you know if you log in daily you get a shot at it. Or you can save up and go for a all in one encanting day. ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR when you are finish enchanting you can use the minimum to plus your minion up...There was soooo much great about the stormwing egg. In addition to all this greatness the egg even gave you a damn buff....Come onnn that...now to prevent exploit just dont give the free tokens on BCM. If someone wants to grow the egg they have to put time into doing so no freebies. increase the tokens needed to level it up. That way players have a realistic hard goal that is attainable.                                                             -  Or you can just not do any of this and the population will decrease significantly thus fixing the server lag. 

Posted (edited)

Is there any news about fun-destroying delays? I ask because I think more and more about saying goodbye to NSOFT. Their policy is extremely unreasonable. The balance between p2w and the rest of the players has been clearly upset. The motto pay and murder begins to annoy 90% of players.

Edited by Grodgar-DN

Amiteahx, there will not be nor should we get any reward type compensation for the time arena has been down cuz we all knew it was down so why try to scam ncspfy by going to the instance when u know it dont give anything. i think your just trying to scam ncsoft into giving u free rewards for an attempt at a failed exploit from a known broken instance. Hime please dont let me learn you are that stupid to fall for this arena compensation nonesense.

Mau's glory should not root a ranger in place as we are a kiting class so using a buff that roots us is a no no.

I agree with sneak attack about just giving us the stormwing egg with a catch...give us the egg but no events that gives us any kind of reward that we would get from the egg itself.

5 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Argon and Meridune have returned.

What is the relevance of this?

well if i remember correctly argon is the npc players would turn in medals to after they finished the gp season in lakrum but this npc i believe is not spawned in inggison or gelkmaros yet and thats why t hey are putting them back in the game around the new areas or should i say recycled areas with harder hitting mobs these days

Posted (edited)

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, oh god yes even if its a potion we get to use kaisinellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lol

Edited by Valedia-DN

Hime, apart from the gemstones themselves i really dont consider these rewards of any value/importance to be considered event worthy rewards...P.S kaisinel xform,stigma enchant stones and davenion skills are event based rewards not these easily obtained mats and such items that we can get in our nightmares if not dreams.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Hime said:

...so you now wait for EU to translate the client, then you take and change the few regional name differences only, and you forgot to change the Gold Pack to Prestige!

Here:

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Rag-DN   
21 hours ago, Hime said:

Changes

Uhm Who they? Cause looking them up online it says Argon is "A Daeva belonging to Kaisinel's Wings. He is in charge of protecting Cygnea with Rike and supplying Daevanion equipment" but Cygnea isn't in the game anymore and Meridune doesn't come up on any of the databases I look at...

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

Uhm Who they?

Meridune and Argon are the two NPCs (one per faction) to whom you turn in your GP season medals to receive the pvp enchantment stones.

Which would be cool except none of us are receiving GP season medals lulz.

Edited by Vantheria-DN

Posted (edited)

Dear  @Hime and @Gideon,

we would like so much to have more promotions and special price cuts  in BCM, regarding specifically pack inventory pets where we can store items

we have many alts and we wish to buy more pets for them beside our main char. A black Friday aion or included in the next moth BCM sales update would be awesome!

aion_pets.jpg

Edited by Michelly-DN

5 hours ago, Michelly-DN said:

Dear  @Hime and @Gideon,

we would like so much to have more promotions and special price cuts  in BCM, regarding specifically pack inventory pets where we can store items

we have many alts and we wish to buy more pets for them beside our main char. A black Friday aion or included in the next moth BCM sales update would be awesome!

aion_pets.jpg

...or they can be a little bit reasonable and add these permanently to BCM. Permanently, nothing less. There is no reason these pets aren't already in there, every single inventory pet should have been there, and it should be grouped with others that share the inventory for convenience when you buy them.