Latency Issues when will it be fixed?

InTruSteD-DN

Like the tittle says... i was wondering if anything will be done about the lag this week during the mainteanance??? I'm litreally about to uninstall the game and quit for good if you after 2 weeks still don't know what's going on about a problem that affects many of your players.

In 2 weeks i've barely been able to play, and if i insisted on playing to farm a bit it was an horrible experience due to the lag.

im 100% sure my internet works perfectly and isnt making me have lag ingame because ive tried other games and i have 100ms or less so its the servers fault.

Please fix this damn issue!!! im so tired of not being able to play its frustrating, i've lost 2 weeks worth of dungeons and farming because im not able to do dungeons.

If i enter a dungeon i can't do anything at all, the lag will go insane and ill be lucky if i can use 1 skill on the boss or 1 heal on my team, so i just didn't go on to any dungeon because it was not worth it it would have been way to infuriating to tolerate.

So yeah please let me know if you have any plans to do something about it or keep ignoring it for 2 more weeks, because if the later is the case ill say good bye to this server and maybe move to another aion server.

Also if anyone else is experiencing this pls comment here lets make them see the issue and nicely motivate them to try harder to fix it because for a important company like ncsoft to allow such an issue to go on for weeks its astounding.

They said on Twitter: All [#Aion] servers will be down today at 3:00 PM PDT (http://ow.ly/GGRP30qOUjV) for an emergency maintenance to push a hotfix for the server lag issue. ETA ~80 minutes. Thank you for your patience!

Let's hope this works!

3 minutes ago, evK-KT said:

They said on Twitter: All [#Aion] servers will be down today at 3:00 PM PDT (http://ow.ly/GGRP30qOUjV) for an emergency maintenance to push a hotfix for the server lag issue. ETA ~80 minutes. Thank you for your patience!

Let's hope this works!

fingers crossed :)

1 hour ago, evK-KT said:

Let's hope this works!

They need to stop using twitter to give the information. I do not use twitter and I never wanted to be part of it. This is their forums they can have an announcement section for short messages if they want.

Anyways I hope they fix the issue, I had to use a proxy to check if this solves the lag and some of my alt accounts got locked for suspicious activity and it took them 3~4 days to unlock those.

2 hours ago, Cyfur-EK said:

It's almost 7pm PDT now, did it work? I haven't logged on for several hour because it has been pointless for the past couple of weeks.

Yeah.. its really better... just sometimes u get some freeze delay but now the skills flow really nice on forts siege compare to how it was after 7.5 update. The game is playable again.

It seemed to slightly improve, I'll give them that. Instead of disconnecting six times during siege, I disconnected three times. My game didn't freeze as long as it has been doing, but it still froze up a couple times and my character kept lagging backwards several feet.

I hope they continue to work at fixing the issue and don't leave things as they are.

I was actually able to siege in Gelk last night and not disconnect for the first time since the big update. The lag was still insane and I was barely able to use my skills, but at least I was able to stay logged in and get a few hits and heals in. However, I still feel the lag on occasion while completing kill quests and it is far from ideal.

Archived