Celestial Weapons?

Violeta-KT

Well i'm still waiting for the event to get the Light / Mysterious Wise Dragon skill skins...

Also i guess the event associated can take a long while to get here, how much soldusk recipes were present before we got the Tuka event? 5 months ?

9 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

If so we are in trouble since the recipes use tradeable enchantment stones and there is no way of farming these outside of game of fate.

About this, it would be nice to get back the corresponding rewards from Manirunerk's Treasure Chamber, as these gives some brokerable stones, but for some reason rewards got reverted to their state in 7.0 :(

• Daeva
2 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

CXHvm9D.png

Were these added in by mistake? Are we finally getting the event associated with these? If so we are in trouble since the recipes use tradeable enchantment stones and there is no way of farming these outside of game of fate.

giphy.gif

It was in the hotfix we put out Thursday, so yes it wasn't meant to go out lol.

We're still working on fixing a couple of those luna things, sorry guys :(.

Yes I think Loki & Hime are being very pro-active, & on point, so TY too... a nice change...

now sorry if this is a little off topic but its kinda related  and I didn't want to start a new thread if it's an easy answer from this recent post, so...

with the Lakrum Genesis Chrystal Ultimate gear what is the difference between the for example  "Scouts <insert weapon of char> Box at 640 GC" vs the "Scouts <insert weapon of char> {no box} at 800 GC"?

with the {no box} stuff it is all PVP & there's a choice of martial or magic depending on gear type & all the info needed to choose is there but with the box option it is a big mystery that I don't want to waste GC on to find out & nothing in patch notes...i'm not worried about the cost diff just to understand the basic stat/use diff if any. Thanks in advance :)

On 6/12/2020 at 5:23 PM, Rapier-DN said:

I  have to admit...I kind of like Loki....

What's not to like, a knowledgeable NC team member that actually takes the time to answer questions/concerns. Something we've been missing/begging for, for years now. Honestly I feel spoiled and I'm afraid they will disappear like Buster did all those years ago.

Archived