Please make Demaha and Lakrum WB spawn within server

RPG-DN

Hi GM,

Server wide spawned WB is killing the fun out of this game. Now that Intensity is gone, One has kicked out of their WB alliance. I'm afraid DN elyos may not able to compete to get the WB. It kills the fun out of this game. Alot of the DN players are unable to get rare gem stones and weapons unless you're in an uber big legion like "One". Can you please spawn at least one WB per server so we can compete with fellow Asmos? 

50 minutes ago, 2s1C2C89-DN said:

Hi GM,

Server wide spawned WB is killing the fun out of this game. Now that Intensity is gone, One has kicked out of their WB alliance. I'm afraid DN elyos may not able to compete to get the WB. It kills the fun out of this game. Alot of the DN players are unable to get rare gem stones and weapons unless you're in an uber big legion like "One". Can you please spawn at least one WB per server so we can compete with fellow Asmos? 

Thats the best part tho.. how does it feel being locked out of content?

One is starting to take all the WB for themselves. This got to stop. It's killing the fun. It is tough for Team Para to compete with a big legion like One. It's discouraging for DN Elyos. 

15 minutes ago, Ken-KT said:

Or how about stop complaining? Form and try to out dps them. No one is stopping you from forming and trying to take it. If they out dps you then they out dps you. If they have more people than you, oh well. Stop crying. 

I'm not QQing. I care for the well being of my DN faction and my legion. TP and the elyos faction had an opportunity to compete with DN Asmos in 7.3. Now, it's just one legion that is getting all the WB. How is that fair and fun?

4 minutes ago, 2s1C2C89-DN said:

One is starting to take all the WB for themselves. This got to stop. It's killing the fun. It is tough for Team Para to compete with a big legion like One. It's discouraging for DN Elyos. 

I'm not QQing. I care for the well being of my DN faction and my legion. TP and the elyos faction had an opportunity to compete with DN Asmos in 7.3. Now, it's just one legion that is getting all the WB. How is that fair and fun?

lol... what happened Friday night then?

9 minutes ago, 2s1C2C89-DN said:

If your elyos guild is going to fall apart because of world bosses then your legion leaders need to be better leaders just saying. Also how can all of DN not have enough elyos they can put a league together and out dps them at these bosses?

3 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

If your elyos guild is going to fall apart because of world bosses then your legion leaders need to be better leaders just saying. Also how can all of DN not have enough elyos they can put a league together and out dps them at these bosses?

One has top DPSer in both servers. Their whole legion can out DPS DN Elyos server.

25 minutes ago, 2s1C2C89-DN said:

Intensity disbanded last night. One kicked us out of their alliance for wb. :/

I was referring to what happened with the Omega event. Theres also plenty of other drama to go with what you said too.

25 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Pretty much. 

37 minutes ago, 2s1C2C89-DN said:

You’re crying over how One has taken over. Do something about it then. Form earlier than they do and take it. If the server doesn’t want it then let it be. If they beat you then the beat you. Start alerting your legion or faction that the wb is up. Form and then dps it. If One Legion out dps you then they out dps you. Remember no one owns WB’s. 

Plus how can they make it spawn per server? Demaha and Katalam are cross-server locations. Doesn’t make any sense at all. 

19 minutes ago, Ken-KT said:

You’re crying over how One has taken over. Do something about it then. Form earlier than they do and take it. If the server doesn’t want it then let it be. If they beat you then the beat you. Start alerting your legion or faction that the wb is up. Form and then dps it. If One Legion out dps you then they out dps you. Remember no one owns WB’s. 

We are trying. We formed to fight off the Asmos... One comes in and take the WB.

42 minutes ago, 2s1C2C89-DN said:

We are trying. We formed to fight off the Asmos... One comes in and take the WB.

If "One" wasn't there , you can't take wb too , asmos will kill all of you there , and "One" legion  they came in they pvp they used over 50+ xfoms there they won the FIGHT and took WB for rewads. what you complan about ? you can't even kill all asmos there .

3 hours ago, 2s1C2C89-DN said:

Hi GM,

1) the capture of wb is crooserver, if your server can't they need to improve their communication
2) its great intensity has been dissolved by internal problems of self-centeredness and by thinking that they are superior to others ($$$)
3) the Aion must be equitable for all regardless of which faction is stronger or more stable, if the Asmos will give their servers WB in the same,

Now think a little if that happens you are the most affected because your opponents will have more advantage, so you really should rethink your suggestion so out of place

Hi GM,

That was bound to happen eventually. Not surprising in Aion. I'm just waiting till One disbands cause I'm sure a few of the greedy people in that legion will start leaving their own members from legion out to do bosses just like how the other legions disbanded and have drama. Nothing you can do about it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You can try gathering a lot of people and try outdpsing them since you might not have to worry about pvp like someone said. No point trying to make a QQ post, NCSOFT doesn't care about these issues.

Hi GM,

So little perspective from One side. The legion One is the product of multiple legions coming together for a goal (Blue Bird\Valiant\Pass the salt\Top Tier\dystopia\Pacific market\Saint\ and many more) we got Canadians\Brazilian s\Portuguese\spanish\chinese\koreans\EU\ with their fair share of language barriers. From the time I log in my life is filled with people complaining or someone's Ego pissing someone off, but when it comes to us getting together to get something done we're nyerk good at that.

if DN-e can't do that it's not really our issue. On top if that how does DN-E benefit if every world boss they had to compete with 150 to 192 people on around 7 Gems. You might get 1 to 3 because obviously we will favour inviting our server over yours. Not saying this to discourage you but instead of complaining might need to compromise with your fellow DN-E on what you want to do.

22 minutes ago, KnightZM-KT said:

So little perspective from One side. The legion One is the product of multiple legions coming together for a goal (Blue Bird\Valiant\Pass the salt\Top Tier\dystopia\Pacific market\Saint\ and many more) we got Canadians\Brazilian s\Portuguese\spanish\chinese\koreans\EU\ with their fair share of language barriers. From the time I log in my life is filled with people complaining or someone's Ego pissing someone off, but when it comes to us getting together to get something done we're nyerk good at that.

if DN-e can't do that it's not really our issue. On top if that how does DN-E benefit if every world boss they had to compete with 150 to 192 people on around 7 Gems. You might get 1 to 3 because obviously we will favour inviting our server over yours. Not saying this to discourage you but instead of complaining might need to compromise with your fellow DN-E on what you want to do.

Well put. 

Game politics have always existed and they did their part at partially ruining the fun or the game. But this is not a reason to ask for a change in mechanics.

It is as if someone keeps killing you in a camp and you ask for the camp to be full of ultra elite NPCs that can one shot enemies so you can farm peacefully. It doesn't work like this.

Also didn't DN elyos manage to get that Omega boss and came here to brag about it?

It was not uncommon for TP or Poco to take the majority of the World Bosses in 7.3 and not share them with the rest of the DN faction. This is the same kind of situation, NC isn't going to do anything about dps races and server politics and they shouldn't. They should focus what little time and resources they actually put into the game in to fixing things that are broken/not working correctly or doing what they can to actually encourage people to keep playing this game. 

PS. some actual skins in the BCM when?

11 hours ago, Maika-DN said:

That was bound to happen eventually. Not surprising in Aion. I'm just waiting till One disbands cause I'm sure a few of the greedy people in that legion will start leaving their own members from legion out to do bosses just like how the other legions disbanded and have drama. Nothing you can do about it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You can try gathering a lot of people and try outdpsing them since you might not have to worry about pvp like someone said. No point trying to make a QQ post, NCSOFT doesn't care about these issues.

That sounds very like from first hand personal experience, doesn't it? Your BG germ/mrfrank took stigmas enchantment stones, summon World boss scrolls and kept for himself and his circle of minions If you weren't invited, you aint good enough, just peon. (Summoning bosses to kill within a small group of friends). Having all that paralyze weapon boxes( he was even trying to sell each para weapon box for $100 cash ( RMT) to players), all those shining gemstones that he is selling on broker under the name( CubicOne) and having dazzling gemstones sold to players instead of giving to own legionmates who got him the summon boss scrolls from altar before. While he sells kinah for real life currency $( RMT). However, Big Mistakes/Nod still alive ain't it? lelelelel. 

Archived