Please make Demaha and Lakrum WB spawn within server

RPG-DN

On 6/17/2020 at 5:28 AM, FefeHulk-DN said:

That sounds very like from first hand personal experience, doesn't it? Your BG germ/mrfrank took stigmas enchantment stones, summon World boss scrolls and kept for himself and his circle of minions If you weren't invited, you aint good enough, just peon. (Summoning bosses to kill within a small group of friends). Having all that paralyze weapon boxes( he was even trying to sell each para weapon box for $100 cash ( RMT) to players), all those shining gemstones that he is selling on broker under the name( CubicOne) and having dazzling gemstones sold to players instead of giving to own legionmates who got him the summon boss scrolls from altar before. While he sells kinah for real life currency $( RMT). However, Big Mistakes/Nod still alive ain't it? lelelelel. 

I don't know if you're trying to stir things up or not by bringing something slightly irrelevant to the post but good luck with that if you are. Yeah of course we're alive and good for us for sticking together despite all that. I was just referring to how to Intensity disbanded and seeing how past legions had similar experiences and resulted in either completely disbanding or operating as a small legion barely getting things done.

On 16/6/2020 at 1:54 PM, Zombiex-DN said:

When you no longer have a common enemy, it's time to fight your own faction, the same thing happens in real life and in videogames ofc lmao

lez fite in ma bead boi!

now reffering to the post, if u QQ'ing about gems and stuff, WB is not the only way u can farm those LOL, as far as asmos dont get the loot i dont care who get it :< 

16 hours ago, Maika-DN said:

I don't know if you're trying to stir things up or not by bringing something slightly irrelevant to the post but good luck with that if you are. Yeah of course we're alive and good for us for sticking together despite all that. I was just referring to how to Intensity disbanded and seeing how past legions had similar experiences and resulted in either completely disbanding or operating as a small legion barely getting things done.

How is this irrelevant ? It is all related. 

Back in 7.0, germ/mrfrank used all of you as how you guys were using the legion for winning altars for ultimate and legendary tickets. Except that he reaped the stigma enchantment stones from successful fort defenses and of course, the boss summoning scrolls and also boosting his ego of being a 'supreme leader'. He is also using few of the richer players in nod/Big Mistake and stick to them like a leech, getting moolah$$ support from big spending players ^A^. Now in 7.5, there's no need for using the rest of you peons He left with his crew, the cool kids,  hunting bosses, reaping all those shining/dazzling gems, weapon boxes and RMT for in real life currency( money/dollars ).

Now he is done with you guys, he is better off with his little solders who are more capable than majority of the Big Mistake players and venture a new adventure with them and get more kinah to RMT :) Ohh he also bots. 

That's sad that Asmodian faction has someone like this. 

Conclusion? Big Mistake/Nod has been used. By a smarter , better guy ^A^. 

Pardon for bad english, some I google translate. ^A^

As for others who are thinking whether have you been used by germ/mr frank? Just ask yourself, have you given him any money/monetary of any sort? Or been used and thrown aside while he earns kinah/items and sell them for $$ on discord? His Discord name is FiRE. Just so you guys know ^A^

1 hour ago, FefeHulk-DN said:

Back in 7.0, germ/mrfrank used all of you as how you guys were using the legion for winning altars for ultimate and legendary tickets. Except that he reaped the stigma enchantment stones from successful fort defenses and of course, the boss summoning scrolls and also boosting his ego of being a 'supreme leader'. He is also using few of the richer players in nod/Big Mistake and stick to them like a leech, getting moolah$$ support from big spending players ^A^. Now in 7.5, there's no need for using the rest of you peons He left with his crew, the cool kids,  hunting bosses, reaping all those shining/dazzling gems, weapon boxes and RMT for in real life currency( money/dollars ).

Now he is done with you guys, he is better off with his little solders who are more capable than majority of the Big Mistake players and venture a new adventure with them and get more kinah to RMT :) Ohh he also bots. 

As for others who are thinking whether have you been used by germ/mr frank? Just ask yourself, have you given him any money/monetary of any sort? Or been used and thrown aside while he earns kinah/items and sell them for $$ on discord? His Discord name is FiRE. Just so you guys know ^A^

Couldn't have said it better! Germ is an Enemy to this Community ^A^

On 6/16/2020 at 2:54 PM, Zombiex-DN said:

When you no longer have a common enemy, it's time to fight your own faction, the same thing happens in real life and in videogames ofc lmao

.. and round and round it goes.

There are so many examples of this truth going as far back as 2009. It's just Aion.

There was a time when I would get all tied in knots over these things happening. I participated in faction meetings and spoke calmly to egotistical dickheads who made my skin crawl all in an attempt to get our very under-represented faction to work together to get something nice and shiny for our faction. I was all about "You don't have to like the person you are sieging with. You just have to work with them for an hour so that we can all benefit." We even got attention from the staff who, like us, wanted to see Aion be a fair game where no one was locked completely out of content. You would think with the staff mediating between the two factions and actually coming into game on their days off to encourage unity that everything would have been sunshine and rainbows. And you would be wrong. This is AION, where we can't have nice things because ultimately we, the playerbase, don't want them. In the end the staff backed off when a large legion broke ranks and screwed the entire faction over.. a legion, btw, who couldn't have been bothered to actually participate in all the work that went into getting the faction together and working with the staff despite being invited to participate.

Because in the end the flaw of Aion is that in order to have nice things, you have to get other players to act in a manner that doesn't screw you over. The names may have changed over the years but the toxic attitude remains. And worse, there will always be players who are otherwise nice people who support them because being included feels good and the potatoes know this.

So here is the thing. What the OP is describing has always been around. It isn't going to get better and will, in fact, only get worse. Try not to let it bother you. Play your own game. Do what you can. Laugh at the tardastic gymnastics.

6 hours ago, FefeHulk-DN said:

There are people who usually take advantage of their position just to benefit themselves, this was done in older days when Iczel (or whatever his name was) was the perma governor.

By the way what is "RMT"?

8 hours ago, FefeHulk-DN said:

I said slightly irrelevant not completely. My original comment was about the Elyos faction will probably go through something similar since the poster is an Elyos himself QQ'ing about being left out now. Nowhere was I mentioning about my own legion going through something similar. There's people who've done similar things in the Asmodian faction and Elyos faction, it's nothing new. The main example was Alaryl back in the days for IS-A. Everyone knew what type of person he was but that never stopped people from buying from him or fall for his tricks either and the same applies now too. He still plays the game and maybe most likely does the same things just not as openly as before since majority of his crew left him. The Pocos were known in TM-E asking for real life stuff as well, but not as severe as this. Elyos in SL during the Sunayaka event would bid on the weapons amongst their private alliance so everyone would profit off instead of helping others out. It's just how the real world works, unfortunately. If you're a clever person, you know who's gullible and how to use others to benefit yourselves. Of course BM was used, but the problem is people chose to be used either cause they expect something in return or they need something from that clever person that they feel they can't accomplish on their own and turned a blind eye to it till it escalated till this point.

Didn't seem like bad english, more like someone hiding their real toon and posting with an alt account :D

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

There are people who usually take advantage of their position just to benefit themselves, this was done in older days when Iczel (or whatever his name was) was the perma governor.

By the way what is "RMT"?

rmt is real money trade i believe.

7 hours ago, Maika-DN said:

I said slightly irrelevant not completely. My original comment was about the Elyos faction will probably go through something similar since the poster is an Elyos himself QQ'ing about being left out now. Nowhere was I mentioning about my own legion going through something similar. There's people who've done similar things in the Asmodian faction and Elyos faction, it's nothing new. The main example was Alaryl back in the days for IS-A. Everyone knew what type of person he was but that never stopped people from buying from him or fall for his tricks either and the same applies now too. He still plays the game and maybe most likely does the same things just not as openly as before since majority of his crew left him. The Pocos were known in TM-E asking for real life stuff as well, but not as severe as this. Elyos in SL during the Sunayaka event would bid on the weapons amongst their private alliance so everyone would profit off instead of helping others out. It's just how the real world works, unfortunately. If you're a clever person, you know who's gullible and how to use others to benefit yourselves. Of course BM was used, but the problem is people chose to be used either cause they expect something in return or they need something from that clever person that they feel they can't accomplish on their own and turned a blind eye to it till it escalated till this point.

Didn't seem like bad english, more like someone hiding their real toon and posting with an alt account :D

rmt is real money trade i believe.

The people that are involved and mentioned are the BG of big legion. There are no doubts that BG has their own perks. I've never come across path with Pocos or Alaryl as I was never an IS player. Only got to danaria after server merge. So I can not input of things that I don't comprehend or know.

However, you seem to be assuming a lot of things. For example about my english. I do and did use alot of google translator for english as it is not my first language. I have been learning english for 3 years. Taking up classes, reading a lot of english newspaper and of course, I am not posting on my main account. Who would? I am not hiding anything just not being stupid like you are. 

You talk about clever people using gullible people and benefiting themselves? So are you indirectly saying you are stupid for all those assumptions and still in Big mistakes knowing that the legion still belongs to MrFrank or his crew? One day, he will return and you will still be in there because you are the gullible that are being used. Just as how you said it ^A^. So why are you still in that legion? Turning a blind eye like you said to accomplish something you can't do? I believe capable people will always be able to find a way out. You are just not the clever person that you spoke of in your story.

It is late for me now, bed time. You nod/bigmistake people are funny. Being used while MrFrank earns money and having all the benefits while you got left with nothing ^A^.

17 hours ago, Maika-DN said:

*stuff*

9 hours ago, FefeHulk-DN said:

*same stuff*

You two are, in fact, saying the same things. Maika speaks about well known players in the past that were nasty human beings that used people and how players allowed themselves to be used because they wanted to get ahead. FefeHulk points out that Maika is being used right now by the newest Alaryl/Pocos/et al. Maika acknowledges that.

The point is.. you can't change it when people don't want it to change. NCWest could get involved, as they tried to in the past, but what's the point when players actively support the egotistical douche-canoes that are using them?

There is a saying.. in a democracy, the people get the government that they deserve. I believe this goes for the players of Aion as well. We vote with our wallets and with our feet. We chose to be here. We chose to continue to pay to be here. And we chose to support vile human beings who use players for their own financial and in game progress gain. We don't need saving. We have the state of a game that we deserve.

On 6/20/2020 at 5:29 PM, Maika-DN said:

BM perspective maybe comment

On 6/21/2020 at 1:07 AM, FefeHulk-DN said:

I am not posting on my main account. Who would? I am not hiding anything just not being stupid like you are. 

You talk about clever people using gullible people and benefiting themselves? So are you indirectly saying you are stupid for all those assumptions and still in Big mistakes knowing that the legion still belongs to MrFrank or his crew? One day, he will return and you will still be in there because you are the gullible that are being used. Just as how you said it ^A^. So why are you still in that legion? Turning a blind eye like you said to accomplish something you can't do? I believe capable people will always be able to find a way out. You are just not the clever person that you spoke of in your story.

It is late for me now, bed time. You nod/bigmistake people are funny. Being used while MrFrank earns money and having all the benefits while you got left with nothing ^A^.

15 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

-same stuff comment that i mostly agree with-

daamn look at u twist people's words and use it against them, u must be one clever guy yourself! 

off topic maybe or on a sidenote- a lot of people post with their main account look at Aly she's famous with those 3.6k posts.

main thing about those names like Aly mentioned & what u said is "clever, greedy, and nasty". I'll throw the obvious word POWER in too. People gave these people too much power, it's like the democracy government like Aly said.

In US for example, u vote for Trump & a lot of people know what he's like while voting for him. he's elected president & now people crying about him like they didn't know what he was like when they voted for him lmao and he's running for president again!

people gave alaryl/pocos/mrfrank power. it's like people like being ruled over by people like them. like u said earlier they fed his ego & made him into a "supreme leader" & they used that to take advantage of everyone, making their rl $$ off a video game just sitting home mostly in front of their screens. (oh wow i wish i could do that!!)

they wanted to be led by this supreme leader. people like getting down on their knees and obeying someone they think they have power but they gave them that power. 

like u both said : the bm people in that legion from last patch wanted to be ahead & for altars  & just used the legion as means to gear up get their extendies maybe but then ended up feed MrFrank WB scrolls which become useful this patch! amazing. bm came for something simple and put all their effort and got used real hard by MrFrank. they maybe thought without mrfrank their supreme clever leader they wouldn't be able to get ahead in the game. i heard people begged him to come back when they initially saw his greed...

but u know that all human beings are greedy? and in this situation? bm members were greedy wanted to be ahead of everyone else in the game & saw being in a big legion may give benefits but a even greedier guy outsmarted them.

their desire to excel & win brought them to this point. they associated winning with mr frank it seems?!

u cant get back what u lost.

mrfrank & his minions may have left BM but they still using their wb scrolls out there selling for $$ and BM cant stop them or use those scrolls.

also, he may be out of BM but seems like BM or someone else still invites mrfrank&his minions to their WB's league loool. even after all that happened.

and those cash cows he milked& his "other minions that were not so important" to take to his private WB's  within the legion still run with him in other places[ like pfhm aoa id ad etc ]still feeding his big ego l-o-l.

i wouldn't be surprised if mrfrank tries to come back to BM, but will the rest of BM fight and prevent the dictator scum from coming back or succumb? let's find out NCSOOOON.

also mr. or ms. fefehulk im afraid u offended people by calling them peons, stupid, etc. i hope people's feelings weren't hurt here!

altho i will correct u here the correct term for all of us regardless of who we are or what our place is : rubbish. human beings are just the filthiest kind.

edit: since when did t-r-a-s-h auto change to rubbish without my permission too !! ncsoft tsktsk :think:

Archived