Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - June 17, 2020

Loki

• Daeva

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, June 17, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 13:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Changes: No changes this week.

Maintenance images of the week:

HIn8e2s.jpg

P2InKsd.jpg

koreXeh.jpg

Where is the fix for arena of discipline, we are missing for February, March, April and May rewards. Why can’t you have an excel sheet at the end of each month and line up players to their points so you have a ranking and award them. Seriously it should take so long.

32 minutes ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Where is the fix for arena of discipline, we are missing for February, March, April and May rewards. Why can’t you have an excel sheet at the end of each month and line up players to their points so you have a ranking and award them. Seriously it should take so long.

arena of discipline is quarantined they don't fix anything, it's a lot of work and time wasted, they have other priorities, Aion is not one of the first

1 hour ago, Valedia-DN said:

I think aion is closing down in 2 weeks or so since theres nothing to break or fix...

in all my years of playing aion ive never seen a maint for nothing.

Im pretty sure if they were closing it in 2 weeks they would've already announced it. Maybe they just dont have any fixes or more likely haven't received any from Korea.

10 minutes ago, Gracefullee-DN said:

you guys could at least fixed the 8 hour pin issue this maintence lol i mean come on its been happening since this patch hit

This problem has actually been going on since a couple patches ago. I don't know why we are still dealing with it after all this time.

@Hime @Loki  Curious idea - how about restoring the secret to world bosses spawning?  Could you all remove the zone wide notification that a boss has spawn and remove markers from the map.  As it stands its not only faction vs faction but also faction legion vs faction legion.   Removing notifications and markers from the map would restore a need to put work in to hunting world bosses and remove the ability for the factions to be severely lazy.   

7 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

I think aion is closing down in 2 weeks or so since theres nothing to break or fix...

in all my years of playing aion ive never seen a maint for nothing.

They would’ve announced it. “I think” isn’t a good source. Where did you hear this from? From the team themselves? 

• Guest unpinned this topic

Archived