Stigma Save spot +12

Other regions have +12 at a permanent safe spot in this current patch. However, our patch notes never stated that, and we've never received confirmation that it's the case, so it would be safe to assume we do not. I would highly recommend NOT trying to enchant your +12 stigmas after this event until NCWest lets us know if we have a permanent +12 safe spot.

Unless they specifically asked for our region to have it nerfed, the +12 safe spot should remain.

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

our patch notes never stated that

Our patch notes are usually nothing but a wikipedia general info about our patch, wikipedia might even have more information about each patch than our NA patch notes.

So Lets hope they kept the official version and didn't ask the developers to ruin our version for the sake of making it harder for us.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Unless they specifically asked for our region to have it nerfed, the +12 safe spot should remain.

Our patch notes are usually nothing but a wikipedia general info about our patch, wikipedia might even have more information about each patch than our NA patch notes.

So Lets hope they kept the official version and didn't ask the developers to ruin our version for the sake of making it harder for us.

I stand by my statement though. NCWest is notorious about this kind of shit. If someone tries to enchant a +12 stigma and it fails back to +11 (or whatever), NCWest will literally just be like "welp sorry but we never said +12 is a safe spot after the event!" Like take the risk if you want, but I personally would not.

18 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I stand by my statement though. NCWest is notorious about this kind of shit. If someone tries to enchant a +12 stigma and it fails back to +11 (or whatever), NCWest will literally just be like "welp sorry but we never said +12 is a safe spot after the event!" Like take the risk if you want, but I personally would not.

Of course we have to be careful.

There should be a different message when trying to enchant a safe spot, I think when you try to enchant a +9 for example it mentions that if it fails it stays the same. I am not sure if they updated the +12 safe spot message too.

We have to wait for an official announcement.

16 minutes ago, Loki said:

The +12 safe level is only planned to be active during the stigma event.

So with the terrible bad rates and safe spot gone, the only safe spot we have is +9? Great.

Better off finding another game to play since they do not want f2p players catching up.

58 minutes ago, Loki said:

That's garbage frankly, all of the other regions have a permanent safe spot at +12

So for those who didn't get golden stigmas this month, they won't be able to close the gap for what? Another year before we see another stigma enchantment event?

5 minutes ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

That's garbage frankly, all of the other regions have a permanent safe spot at +12

So for those who didn't get golden stigmas this month, they won't be able to close the gap for what? Another year before we see another stigma enchantment event?

pretty much lol rubbish management really knows how to rob shit out of their player base pockets 

1 hour ago, Loki said:

this is the worst decision i never see, clearly ncsoft wants to make f2p ppl quit this game , seriously lol

we should have "stigma events" that improves the enchantment rate , safe spots are just a normal feature but in NA we like to nerf everything

2 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Its sad the safe spot is not permanent, but many free to play players got thousands of stigmas from stormwing egg event. If you couldn't get a few +15 stigmas its on you.

So you'd ignore the fact that many other regions got increased rates as part of their events? Also considering the rates if you have bad luck you could easily blow through 1-2K stigma enchantment stones and not have full advanced stigmas. 

Making the advanced stigmas so hard to get is bad for the game considering the already dwindling population. They won't give us a decent event for advanced stigs, they won't give us a permanent +12 safe point. They won't give us any way to get the platinum cubics. 

As is stands now there are only a handful of groups on each server reliably beating PF HM 2nd/3rd boss. The pool of people you can pull from capable of doing the instance is very small so you have to have a strong static to even attempt it. 

How long have we had Frigida and still no one has managed to beat it? It's ridiculous to put this content into the game, then nerf player progression in this region into the ground to the point that there is content that nobody has beaten after half a year or more.

By what you said Mipha it seems +12 safe point isn't the problem but actually getting the stigmas. Even if they kept the +12 safe spot how does a regular player just get another 100 or so stigmas to try and get one stigma to +15. If they wanted to pay ncoin they would do it during this event and not after.

Imagine telling people that you need 20 plus accounts just to play the game and keep up to the norm when they can play another game without that issue with a healthier player base. Your population is bleeding and you are over here saying "That's on you"

Can't wait to see the game in 6 months from now.

7 hours ago, Loki said:

Thanks for letting us know since everyone had kept telling me that this comes with the new patch, not exclusive with event but I still call it a bad move. Very questionable stigma enchanting rng. You need over 100+  or even worse 200+ stigma stones (I have that happen) to enchant a single stigma to from +9 to +12. Do you  think thats reasonable?

Hope to see actual real stigma event with improved rates since we the only region that hasnt gotten something like that  for a very long time!

14 hours ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

Imagine telling people that you need 20 plus accounts just to play the game and keep up to the norm when they can play another game without that issue with a healthier player base. Your population is bleeding and you are over here saying "That's on you"

Can't wait to see the game in 6 months from now.

This is so true.. Also imagine coming into a thread like the guy or gal in this thread assuming every free to play player had that many accounts to farm the stormwing event and then saying "If you didn't get your stigmas to +15 too bad". So completely obnoxious. 

The event lasted 70+7 days, prepping 10 new accounts to level to 80 (80minutes) then 105 minutes of daily log ins is easier than asking some newbie to get a single +15 dark talon weapon. Would you rather be paying 1.5 USD per stigma, when you could get so many for free?
Lets be honest here most of the players who wanted +15 stigmas prepared for it. The rest only aimed for +9 or +12 stigmas or just didn't care. I'm just pointing out the reality.

On 6/20/2020 at 3:02 AM, Amiteahx-KT said:

The increased rates only applied from getting to +12 from +9, right now its 20%, we never got the 35%. I admit if we had that we would have more stigmas left over for going to +15 from +12.

if the enchant rate for +9 and up is at least 20% during the stigma event I'll eat my hat.  So many fails.

On 6/20/2020 at 3:38 AM, Loki said:

Really

Somehow I predicted that. Guess I'll go into hibernation mode and play something else til 8.x comes out or whatever. No point spending my time here if I'm not given the chance to catch up.

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

Really

Somehow I predicted that. Guess I'll go into hibernation mode and play something else til 8.x comes out or whatever. No point spending my time here if I'm not given the chance to catch up.

You were given 7 days extra of stormwing pet for every account what more did you want?

5 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

You were given 7 days extra of stormwing pet for every account what more did you want?

And what's wrong with that? Just because others can or want to run 10-20 accounts doesn't mean others want to. That's what is going to happen to this player base and then it will be p2w players vs p2w. Clearly he see's it's more worth while to play another game.

Archived