Stigma Save spot +12

29 minutes ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

And what's wrong with that? Just because others can or want to run 10-20 accounts doesn't mean others want to. That's what is going to happen to this player base and then it will be p2w players vs p2w. Clearly he see's it's more worth while to play another game.

Then whats the point of keeping a +12 safe spot after the event if these people didn't have the accounts to have many stigmas? That's the complaint here, the +12 stigma safe point.

7 minutes ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Then whats the point of keeping a +12 safe spot after the event if these people didn't have the accounts to have many stigmas? That's the complaint here, the +12 stigma safe point.

Well simple. The more safe spots help the casual and f2p players. They can still try since the safe spot is +12 but after this event, it will be at +9 and then it's not worth it to try once you have it as +12.

Do l have to break this whole thread up for you?

2 hours ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

And what's wrong with that? Just because others can or want to run 10-20 accounts doesn't mean others want to. That's what is going to happen to this player base and then it will be p2w players vs p2w. Clearly he see's it's more worth while to play another game.

Only 10 account ?? dude !! please

I asked someone before I buy stones from bcm " how much $$ you paid for +15 stigmas set? "
he said  " free "
I asked him again  " free ? how ? "

he said  " I have x195 accounts and I got free stigma enchant stones from last event "
SUPRISED!
I asked him again  " how you made that? because we can do jumpping afk with one computer ONLY one account and it take few weeks "
he logged off.
OK .. L O L 

7 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

You were given 7 days extra of stormwing pet for every account what more did you want?

I completed the Stormwing event, it's what got me to play again in the first place. Even with all those stigmas enchantment stones saved, I only got 2 stigmas to +9. 

2 hours ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

Well simple. The more safe spots help the casual and f2p players. They can still try since the safe spot is +12 but after this event, it will be at +9 and then it's not worth it to try once you have it as +12.

Do l have to break this whole thread up for you?

This is correct. This is lack of care to players who are more casual (like me). When I come home from work, I want to relax and have fun. That's what games should do, right? Aion doesn't. You have to sped feverishly 10 hours a day with multiple accounts on in order to stay at the top. That, or you spend money on it, which is what I don't do.

@Amiteahx-KThas no concept of casual gaming. I should NOT be forced to spend money to even have an attempt at this illusion that you need to be at the top. I say, screw this, it's just not worth my time. I'd rather pay a monthly sub to FFXIV.

4 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

I completed the Stormwing event, it's what got me to play again in the first place. Even with all those stigmas enchantment stones saved, I only got 2 stigmas to +9. 

This is correct. This is lack of care to players who are more casual (like me). When I come home from work, I want to relax and have fun. That's what games should do, right? Aion doesn't. You have to sped feverishly 10 hours a day with multiple accounts on in order to stay at the top. That, or you spend money on it, which is what I don't do.

@Amiteahx-KThas no concept of casual gaming. I should NOT be forced to spend money to even have an attempt at this illusion that you need to be at the top. I say, screw this, it's just not worth my time. I'd rather pay a monthly sub to FFXIV.

There are some conflicting points here, like i don't think there is in any MMO out there where you can play casually, with low amount of hours and without paying that  also allows you to be at the Top.

About the main topic, yeah its pretty sad and bad move removing the +12 save spot, would be practically impossible to enchant them to +15 :( 

4 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

You’re doing something wrong cause I had only 12 accounts on this event, and I spend about 65 seconds on each one collect stormwing zuldra gift and collect daily stormwing tokens and use 30 scrolls, food, drink. Extra 25 seconds if I’m bothered to do enchant daily. How you think this equates to 10 hours blows my mind. I did 9 +15 stigmas and one +12 where my stigmas started from +9. It was about 1320 stigmas, though I could have more if I didn’t enchant to +9 and sell those stigmas.

I chose to invest at most 14 minutes per day to get about 52 stigmas for most days.

Keeping the safe spot at +12 is useless if I can’t get another 147 stigmas to enchant one stigma from 9 to +15. 

2 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

There are some conflicting points here, like i don't think there is in any MMO out there where you can play casually, with low amount of hours and without paying that  also allows you to be at the Top.

Clearly you haven't played FFXIV, so not sure you can really comment about that. The only money I spend on that game is the sub alone.

2 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

You’re doing something wrong cause I had only 12 accounts on this event, and I spend about 65 seconds on each one collect stormwing zuldra gift and collect daily stormwing tokens and use 30 scrolls, food, drink. Extra 25 seconds if I’m bothered to do enchant daily. How you think this equates to 10 hours blows my mind. I did 9 +15 stigmas and one +12 where my stigmas started from +9. It was about 1320 stigmas, though I could have more if I didn’t enchant to +9 and sell those stigmas.

I chose to invest at most 14 minutes per day to get about 52 stigmas for most days.

Keeping the safe spot at +12 is useless if I can’t get another 147 stigmas to enchant one stigma from 9 to +15. 

Ah yes, while I appreciate your skills at math, the current issue should be seen forward. There's no more Stormwing event. New and/or returning players now will struggle with stigmas and its nonsensical enchantment rates because the only safe spot is +9. Even Korea laughs at that, since they had +12 since the start.

15 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Clearly you haven't played FFXIV, so not sure you can really comment about that. The only money I spend on that game is the sub alone.

yeah... that was a bold assumption, i never played FFXIV, just talking from my small experience from 5 or 6 MMO i played.

so question, at FFXIV you play casualy idk 10 hours per week, and you go into a PvP vs someone more hardcore that plays 35 hours or drops 500 dollars per week   are you in equal conditions to them? 

Just now, DevilNest-KT said:

yeah... that was a bold assumption, i never played FFXIV, just talking from my small experience from 5 or 6 MMO i played.

so question, at FFXIV you play casual idk 10 hours per week, and you go into a PvP vs someone that plays 35 hours or drops 500 dollars per week, are you in equal conditions to them?

Ever heard of the fact that there's no need to spend cash on PvP in this game? I simply find it weird you're trying to counter my argument over a game you haven't really played. I play the game 6-10 hours a day casually and am able to do everything at my own pace without the stress of gearing or be top in PvP. In fact, there's no gearing in PvP. 

7 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Ever heard of the fact that there's no need to spend cash on PvP in this game? I simply find it weird you're trying to counter my argument over a game you haven't really played. I play the game 6-10 hours a day casually and am able to do everything at my own pace without the stress of gearing or be top in PvP. In fact, there's no gearing in PvP. 

no i was just trying to understand you... because it sounded very contracdictory to me that some saying, '' i want to play casually'' , ''But also want to be a Top tier player'', to me that is contradictory and applies to any field, like you don't get to Magnus Carlsen level by playing Chess just casually.

but well its great that FFXIV manages to achieve that, props to them i guess.

11 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

play the game 6-10 hours a day

also another thing... you meant weekly? coz 6-10 hours a Day its not casual playtime in my neighborhood lmao.

5 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

no i was just trying to understand you... because it sounded very contracdictory to me that some saying, '' i want to play casually'' , ''But also want to be a Top tier player'', to me that is contradictory and applies to any field, like you don't get to Magnus Carlsen level by playing Chess just casually.

but well its great that FFXIV manages to achieve that, props to them i guess.

That's what happens when you don't read my comments in its entirety. Next time maybe play the game before commenting? Just a suggestion.

6 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

also another thing... you meant weekly? coz 6-10 hours a Day its not casual playtime in my neighborhood lmao.

It is casual for me, because I work every other week. In one week I spent 2-3 hours a day, in another I pump the hours more. Then again, who are you to criticize how I spend my time with games or whether it is casual/competitive to me? I decide on that factor alone, and you should mind your own business.

56 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

It is casual for me, because I work every other week. In one week I spent 2-3 hours a day, in another I pump the hours more. Then again, who are you to criticize how I spend my time with games or whether it is casual/competitive to me? I decide on that factor alone, and you should mind your own business.

ok you can call it however you want, but i'm pretty sure not many ppl besides you would think a 10 hours gaming session Per Day would be a ''Casual'' amount of game time.

what would be Hardcore Mode for you then? like 20 hours? also with all that play time u could easily have made 5 times more +15 stigmas than me lol

5 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Depends how you define casual. A bot farming rubbish mobs 24/7 casual or hardcore? 

On 6/22/2020 at 9:53 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

ok you can call it however you want, but i'm pretty sure not many ppl besides you would think a 10 hours gaming session Per Day would be a ''Casual'' amount of game time.

what would be Hardcore Mode for you then? like 20 hours? also with all that play time u could easily have made 5 times more +15 stigmas than me lol

You still don't understand the concept of casual gaming, but I don't blame you. Not like you've tried that, considering the fact you have tried to argue with me about a game you haven't even played. Dropping many hours into the game means nothing when most of the time I'm busy doing other things with the game running in the background.

Here, something that might be easier for you to understand. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Casual Gamer

3 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

You still don't understand the concept of casual gaming, but I don't blame you. Not like you've tried that, considering the fact you have tried to argue with me about a game you haven't even played. Dropping many hours into the game means nothing when most of the time I'm busy doing other things with the game running in the background.

Here, something that might be easier for you to understand. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Casual Gamer

Sounds like you don't understand the concept of a public forum. If you're a very sensitive person however I don't blame you for not understanding that people may comment on your posts, and could disagree with you. In this case no one has said anything that's even remotely argumentative.

1 hour ago, Rapier-DN said:

Sounds like you don't understand the concept of a public forum. If you're a very sensitive person however I don't blame you for not understanding that people may comment on your posts, and could disagree with you. In this case no one has said anything that's even remotely argumentative.

That's a bold assumption to think I don't understand how public forums work. Oh sweet summer child. My whole conversation is with DevilNest only. I could've ignored from the start, but then again, where would the fun be in that in someone who only plays Aion and assumes things that aren't true :) 

29 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

That's a bold assumption to think I don't understand how public forums work. Oh sweet summer child. My whole conversation is with DevilNest only. I could've ignored from the start, but then again, where would the fun be in that in someone who only plays Aion and assumes things that aren't true :) 

I understand, it's a complex subject, here's a better explanation for you https://www.yourdictionary.com/internet-forum#computer

14 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

I understand, it's a complex subject, here's a better explanation for you https://www.yourdictionary.com/internet-forum#computer

Lovely. Thank you for pointing out something I already know. Here's something for you too.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sarcasm

Now, you can continue your bickering with me and defending the chad, but the topic has gone off topic long enough. Do you want to continue?

• Loki locked this topic

Archived