Hime

New Server Name Suggestions

Hime   

We're looking for suggestions to name our merged servers! Please use the guideline below to provide a suggestion. Please only reply with serious names only as to not clutter it up.

• One Word
  • Preferably faction-less reference
  • NPC names or locations OK
  • No previously used server names

Based on your suggestions, we will create an in-game survey before the merge for you to choose your favorite.

Merging all servers into 1 or still doing 2? Imo 1 server would be best :), player base wise anyways. Yes it may hurt ncwest pockets a little due to ppl not being able to p2w multiple servers but I think it would help the player base and that's all that matters. 

Kubei-DN   
Posted (edited)

Faction-less? It's probably best to keep it as Israphel and Siel, then. I really don't like anything else. Someone suggested Azphel (IS, KR, TM) and Ariel (SL, BR)

Edited by Kubei-IS

I like Siel & Israphel, since of all the Empyrean lords they're not really allied with either asmodians or elyos.

But I guess Azphel and Ariel is cool too.

Maybe Beritra - Ereshkigale as those are the dragon lords most evolved in the story right now, altho I see the complaints about the -BR tag and how Ereshkigale be too difficult :'D

Heat-KT   

I like Azaphel & Ariel aswel, but perhaps two servers could be named by two most OP bosses in this game which are ???.

Or just keep names of most populated of merged server.:)

Israphel and Siel because no one cares about TM, KR, and BR.

I kid, I kid.

But no seriously, Israphel and Siel have my vote.