Hime

New Server Name Suggestions

I actually really hate the idea of Katalam and Danaria being server names, and I hope they're not picked. I loved the maps, but I believe it was mentioned that Korea was considering bringing one of them back bc they were so loved by everyone. It'd be awkward, and locations as server names just aren't my cup or tea anyway. Then again they could always just name it something else but idk we'll see.

However, I really like keeping the tradition of naming servers after dragon lords/npcs/bosses. The Padmarashka, Ereshekigal, Apsu, Sematuriux, Omega/Ragnorok (Ing and Gelk world bosses) are all super cool and nice and definitely get my vote. 

I do not play in either SL or IS, but reading a bit more of the Lore of AION http://gameguide.na.aiononline.com/aion/Empyrean+Lords

I like to keep Siel and Israphel names, and the names have tradition.

But a more server-neutral name would be the other two cardinal lords Azphel and Ariel, but they are a bit faction oriented, but It is ok.

Another pair of names could be Ereshkiga + Fregion

On 8/9/2017 at 4:38 PM, Hime said:

We're looking for suggestions to name our merged servers! Please use the guideline below to provide a suggestion. Please only reply with serious names only as to not clutter it up.

• One Word
  • Preferably faction-less reference
  • NPC names or locations OK
  • No previously used server names

Based on your suggestions, we will create an in-game survey before the merge for you to choose your favorite.

I have compiled a list of potential server names that should satisfy the above criteria in a spreadsheet (NPC, monster, and zones in separate tabs):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1koA6B6Uh01hm4T37D5pcxXWcvBK_4EMFv9uBxPHeQ3Y/edit?usp=sharing

(Note that sometimes there are filter failures)

Siel + BR = Ariel
The othe one Azphel

Please do not put Siel + Br anything that sounds bad like Tahabata, or Ereskigal or something. Keep it sounding good, Siel sounds good so Ariel should be good as well.

Edited by Arxaggelos-SL

On 09/08/2017 at 5:38 PM, Hime said:

We're looking for suggestions to name our merged servers! Please use the guideline below to provide a suggestion. Please only reply with serious names only as to not clutter it up.

• One Word
  • Preferably faction-less reference
  • NPC names or locations OK
  • No previously used server names

Based on your suggestions, we will create an in-game survey before the merge for you to choose your favorite.

Katalam and Tiamaranta servers

Moa-KT   

Someone sugested Tahabata and Stormwing and I think those would be the best server names, because they're both badass and the names sound fierce.

Larxe-KT   
On 19/08/2017 at 3:36 AM, xNymph-SL said:

nice they delete my post :) 

Well, how dare they!?!😱

Nyali-DN   

I'd like to see Ereshkigal as a name of one of the servers since she seems to be a big part of the current and also upcoming content, but I sadly can't find anything which would come along with it for the other server. Q-Q *gets more coffee*

Edited by Nyali-IS
Adding

Bryos-DN   
6 hours ago, Arumi-TM said:

(FG) Fregion (Israphel, Tiamat, Kahrun)

(SB) Sheba (Siel, Beritra)

I like those, because both are Dragon Lords :P

Sheba wasnt a Dragon Lord. :P

Cyan   

Hello all, 

The survey has been released in game for your voting pleasure. We will announce the server names after the voting ends on 8/30!