Hime

New Server Name Suggestions

1 minute ago, Bryos-TM said:

Since I am not home, and I really wish to know, anyone kind enough to share what names made it to the survey?

Any of these, Katalam, Danaria, Ereshkigal, Ahserion, Typhon, Hyperion, Tahabata, Stormwing

TTuTT-DN   

First time I won't take Lucky Vinna from survey. I'm really disappointed with the actual list. And probably it's gonna be renamed to Katalam and Danaria, they're dead already, what reminds me this game is dying so... a positive point after all.

Larxe-KT   

I like Asherion and Typhon the most. Mainly Typhon, for Siel.ūüėé

As katalam and Danaria are on the list, I wonder if they'll only go together. Or if Katalam and Asherion is possible too.ūü§Ē

Well.. all the names suggested are horrible... Now i get with the server merge you are looking to change things.. but there is such a thing as too many changes.. Unfortunately NC doesn't care too much about what we want so, i know my post will be totally ignored, but i will say that Siel and Israphel should remain the name for the 2 servers. Everything else it's just ridiculous. You can't just throw in names of previous maps/instances etc. and that's it. Just show's a total lack of inspiration or lack of commitment. 

Zkaza-KT   
27 minutes ago, Mirelium-SL said:

You can't just throw in names of previous maps/instances etc. and that's it. Just show's a total lack of inspiration or lack of commitment. 

The "lack of inspiration" and "lack of commitment" could be also said about plain copy-pasting old server names. ;) 

Aly-DN   
1 hour ago, Mirelium-SL said:

Well.. all the names suggested are horrible... Now i get with the server merge you are looking to change things.. but there is such a thing as too many changes.. Unfortunately NC doesn't care too much about what we want so, i know my post will be totally ignored, but i will say that Siel and Israphel should remain the name for the 2 servers. Everything else it's just ridiculous. You can't just throw in names of previous maps/instances etc. and that's it. Just show's a total lack of inspiration or lack of commitment. 

Says the guy from SL.

Beritra is not being folded into Siel. Beritra and Siel are combining to make something new. That's why the new server can't be called Siel. Unless you want the Beritra players to feel like dirt beneath your feet? Already their lack of GP is going to force many of them to give up their ranks. Their economy is going to make them kinah deficient. Their lack of kinah compared to SL players is going to make it much harder for them to get mansions/estates. And your bright idea to make them feel even less welcome and at home is to name the server after your server. Not sure how people can be so egotistical and selfish. 

I think the list of names is really good. Dragons and dragon lords and other fun, historical names from Aion lore. All fresh with no ego attached to them.

TTuTT-DN   
5 minutes ago, Nyinu-KR said:

Their lack of kinah compared to SL players is going to make it much harder for them to get mansions/estates.

They won't be able to buy any kind of house out there, since it's supposed to disappear after the merge. Yw.

Edited by TTuTT-TM
Excessive information.

Aly-DN   
5 minutes ago, TTuTT-TM said:

They won't be able to buy any kind of house out there, since it's supposed to disappear after the merge. Yw.

Umm.. after the merge (which is what we are talking about) the new server will have a name and housing auctions will reopen. Every mansion/estate will be empty and be ready to be auctioned. The estates and mansions are going to go for sky high prices.

Or did you think that after the merge all the properties were going to be left vacant forever? Did you honestly think Oriel and Pernon were not going to be included on the new servers? Seriously?

Edited by Nyinu-KR

TTuTT-DN   
6 minutes ago, Nyinu-KR said:

Umm.. after the merge (which is what we are talking about) the new server will have a name and housing auctions will reopen. Every mansion/estate will be empty and be ready to be auctioned. The estates and mansions are going to do for sky high prices.

Or did you think that after the merge all the properties were going to be left vacant forever?

You should read what I said. To be honest I don't really know what's gonna happen, but I've been told that there won't be any more houses on this game. Js.

Edited by TTuTT-TM

Aly-DN   
Just now, TTuTT-TM said:

You should read what I said. To be honest I don't really know what's gonna happen, but I've been told that there won't be any more houses on this games. Js.

And you would be 100% wrong. Just saying. You're welcome.

Lumin-DN   

I voted for Typhon, because I'd rather have a TY at the end of my name, so that I'm LUMINTY  rather than LUMINEK, LUMINKM, or LUMINDN.  

Also Typhon is a multicolored snake.  ALL GLORY TO THE RAINBOW SNAKE

vrac1De.gif

Edited by Lumin-IS

My Omega & Tempering Solution reply hasn't been deleted O:

There's hope!

Edited by Andregark-IS
ITS NOT IN THE SURVEEEEY >:(

On ‚Äé8‚Äé/‚Äé14‚Äé/‚Äé2017 at 8:23 AM, Nyinu-KR said:

Kaisinel was one of the first servers. It merged with Vaizel and became New Vaizel which then became Tiamat.

Oh, I honestly did not know that I guess I joined the game right after they did it, still a decent name though for a server if they didn't use it before.