Hime

New Server Name Suggestions

Names are hard.

My 2 cents:

'Padmarashka' + 'Sematariux'

The two dramatas that don't have the decency to die, live in damp caves and are very irritable.

How about... Aimah and Parsia? 

Doesn't matter which servers get which names but I think it would be nice to mention these NPC's from DD

Edited by Tiramisu-BR

Kahli-DN   

I really liked Katalam and Danaria suggestion. Btw I prefer Ereshkigal (EK) and Fregion (FR). Azphel and Ariel are good too, but as an Asmodian, I will be pissed of if my server turns into Ariel hahahah

Edited by Dhara-IS

Kidd-KT   
Just now, Dhara-IS said:

I really liked Katalam and Danaria suggestion. Btw I liked Ereshkigal (EK) and Fregion (FR) more.  Azphel and Ariel are good too, but as Asmodian, I will be pissed of if my server turns into Ariel hahahah

Fregion Azphel and Ariel were one of the old server names  when the game launched until the first server merge. So it is not possible

Hey guys

i suggest the name for the servers : KR - IS - TM the name ( Apollo ) 

Olympian god of music, poetry, art, oracles, archery, plague, medicine, sun, light and knowledge.

and for the servers :

SL - BR the name (Atlas)

The Primordial Titan of Astronomy. Condemned by Zeus to carry the world on his back after the Titans lost the war.

Thanks you :) 

Reewa-DN   

Katalam and Danaria are OP names.

Btw all the Empyrean Lords names were already used, plus Fregion, Tiamat and Meslamtaeda. So if u guys want names of the big guys, I suggest our Dragon ladies Ereshkigal and Apsu.

19 minutes ago, SilverS-TM said:

Hey guys

i suggest the name for the servers : KR - IS - TM the name ( Apollo ) 

Olympian god of music, poetry, art, oracles, archery, plague, medicine, sun, light and knowledge.

and for the servers :

SL - BR the name (Atlas)

The Primordial Titan of Astronomy. Condemned by Zeus to carry the world on his back after the Titans lost the war.

Thanks you :) 

I actually like those two names. I was trying to look up something similar but my brain stopped working and I fell asleep.

Katalam and Danaria.

Even if new players "don't get the names"-- that isn't the point. Not only do these two names hold fond memories that veterans will always remember, both names are strong and their syllables are powerful; they are similar in a way that the names complement one another. I would go so far as to say that these names can be a bonding moment between the two servers; the players united in a common fond memory, and new players enraptured in the storytelling. That's just the romantic in me speaking. Added bonus: they are easy to spell.

Siel + Beritra = Katalam  (KL)

Tiamat + Israphel + Kahrun = Danaria (DA)

^ The server initials are close to one another on the keyboard.. just a little FYI~~~

Katalam and Danaria, please.