Hime

New Server Name Suggestions

Qjn-KT   

Pernos and Munin for the npc that made us deavas and archdeavas, and the npc that gave rise to the army of bards.

Honestly, i don't even know why you people are even thinking of creating a new name for Israphel, this was the first server and the name  should remain no matter what, 

Ok, so analyzing well our situation, even when Ariel and Azphel are great names, I don't think are the best names for the servers, each server will have asmos and elyos, and those names represent Empyrean Lords of each faction, Azphel for asmos and Ariel for Elyos, so is not a fair name, each server will have a name that will represent more a faction than another one, I hope this is making sense, so in order to be a little bit more fair, I vote to get names of Dragon Lords, that are more neutral, to keep a dualism and contrast for each server, my suggestions are:

- Meslamtaeda for (BR - SL) which will represent Fire (red)

- Ereshkigal for (IS - TM - KR) which will represent Ice (blue)

In the future to come, this could even work to make server battles and we can keep this contrast.

Kind Regards,

- Leo (Bubb)

Zkaza-KT   
5 hours ago, Rubyvulpa-SL said:

I left out the joke names, they're good jokes but yea

Are you sure you didn't forget something? 

1 hour ago, Bubblicious-BR said:

Ok, so analyzing well our situation, even when Ariel and Azphel are great names, I don't think are the best names for the servers, each server will have asmos and elyos, and those names represent Empyrean Lords of each faction, Azphel for asmos and Ariel for Elyos, so is not a fair name, each server will have a name that will represent more a faction than another one, I hope this is making sense, so in order to be a little bit more fair, I vote to get names of Dragon Lords, that are more neutral, to keep a dualism and contrast for each server, my suggestions are:

- Meslamtaeda for (BR - SL) which will represent Fire (red)

- Ereshkigal for (IS - TM - KR) which will represent Ice (blue)

In the future to come, this could even work to make server battles and we can keep this contrast.

Kind Regards,

- Leo (Bubb)

EDIT:

Ok, so I totally forgot about Meslamtaeda was already used as a name server, still I think Ereshkigal is a great name, so, retaking my post, I will go more in deep, becasue I truly believe this is not an easy thing to be decided and it SHOULD be have a content, a story back, and somehow be related with the game, we can't just go and get a name because is fun.

So if Ereshkigal, is the only Dragon Lord that has not been used before in a Server name, I had to find a contrast for this, so, as the name refer to the Queen of the Great Earth, in the Mesopotamian Mythology, we can keep using it as Ice, and we also have Nergal, God of Plague, that in a time they were lovers, and this one can represented in our case as fire.

So, to sum it up:

- Nergal - NG (SL - BR) Fire

- Ereshkigal - EK (IS - TM - KR) Ice

--

Going deeper, using elements has even more sense, since these lasts patches about the Elements, we still have Earth and Wind for new Servers, I think that if this is all related, has a better impact and has a stronger foundation.

--

Hope you like guys.

Edited by Bubblicious-BR

I don't wanna make it too personal but I suggest Cataclysm & Apocalypse, symbolizing and immortalizing the irremediable effect the merger announcement had on my heart.

Larxe-KT   
4 hours ago, Vinlock-SL said:

Zephyr for the SL + BR !! The Zephyr Legion is in the Lore and its an awesome name!

Yeah, I like Zephyr too!

Zkaza-KT   
6 hours ago, Andregark-IS said:

ariel-liquid-alpine.jpg 

The reason, why Elyos have such shiny white wings.

1 hour ago, Tofie-BR said:

I don't wanna make it too personal but I suggest Cataclysm & Apocalypse, symbolizing and immortalizing the irremediable effect the merger announcement had on my heart.

Cataclysm agrees! :D 

Calm-EK   
4 hours ago, Elyo-IS said:

Honestly, i don't even know why you people are even thinking of creating a new name for Israphel, this was the first server and the name  should remain no matter what, 

First server? You mean one of the first servers, right? Siel was as well. Though, the intention seems to be a new fresh feel.

28 minutes ago, Isolde-SL said:

Tutty and Pernos

Tutty sounds like that server would be made fun of so much xD. GET ROASTED!

Edited by Vinlock-SL

Elano-DN   

- Aria and Azpha (the two plants you can only gather at the begining of the game on each factions).

- Tigraki and Leibo ^^

Edited by Elano-TM

to keep the tradition i will say rename as the 2 remaining empyrian lords of north and south

Azphel -  Ariel

(azphel) Lord of Shadow - (ariel) Lady of Light