Hime

New Server Name Suggestions

23 horas atrás, Cyan disse:

Muitas sugestões até agora, o que é ótimo, muito bem vindo de ter nomes sérios apenas por favor. O post foi atualizado com uma solicitação de nomes sérios, bem como nenhum nome de servidor usado. Os nomes de servidores antigos são ótimos, mas, em frente, nunca foram diferenciados. 

Katalam e Danaria

isnt-DN   

Katalam and Danaria - cuz ppl want this maps back, and all ppl like music from this maps, and this maps dont back so, why we use name of fortress in panesterra ?  
this the reason why we need remember the best time of aion =) 

Sunix-DN   

Ereshkigal - KR + IS + TM

Shes is the greatest mage of all Atreia, not even Fregion have enough powers to deal with Ereskigal  alone, thats why he counted with Tiamat to defeat and seal Ereshkigal under Drakenspire Depths long ago. But now she is back and looking for revenge, not only against Daevas, but other Dragon Lords too.

Fregion - SL + BR

The first balaur to ever ascend. Also known as the Balaur Emperor. Only Fregion and Ereshkigal knows the secrets behind the ascension stasis. Fregion is powerful enough to even partially destroy the Tower of Eternity and to cast flames that never stops to burn. Other balaur not only respects him, but also have some type of fear and devotion to the Dragon Lord.

6 hours ago, Zkaza-SL said:

Are you sure you didn't forget something? 

probably... I think i'm one of the only people who actually goes through previous pages tho...
so even if a suggestion was missing from the list - nobody cares xD
people just keep posting and reposting names that have already been denied x)  

Bryos-DN   

What about Bollvig? While he is Asmodian, he is just as relevant to Elyos (if not more). Not sure what other story of love or betrayal to match it with though for the other server.

Reewa-DN   

Hi again o/

Kaisinel, Marchutan, Vaizel, Lumiel, Triniel, Nezekan, Yustiel, Zikel, Azphel, Ariel, Israphel and Siel were already used as server names. All the 12, so unfortunately no empyrean Lords in server names lol. Btw, except for Siel and Israphel, they are faction specific.

So the best suggestions imo are Dragon Lords or places names.

I liked Katalam and Danaria, but there are people complaining about these places no longer exist in game. This will be confusing for players who left before 4.8 and wants to come back. I dont see this as a big problem lol, we should wait for Cyan/Hime answers.

Btw almost all Dragon Lords names were already used: Fregion, Meslamtaeda, Beritra and Tiamat.

I am still choosing haha xD

Bryos-DN   

If for some reason names of places stick as an option, I would only consider having a server called Katalam if the other one is Sarpan.

Since Danaria is part of Katalam, you will all still be honouring that memory. :P

Kahli-DN   

"There is only Ereshkigal left as a Dragon Lord name"

No, no. You are forgetting totally about Apsu. The original 5th Dragon Lord, before Tiamat betrayed and killed her, also stealing her position. Fregion was the only one who accepted this (I am not sure about Meslamtaeda reaction btw). But It pissed of specially Beritra, because Apsu was his lover. This explains all his hate on Tiamat and why he silenced her call for Fregion's help.

Since Ereshkigal and Fregion became serious rivals, my theory is Ereshkigal is trying to bring Apsu back using Sakrapes. She will be probably pissed of with Fregion and will ally with the Queen of Ice. This is also a way to keep Beritra in control.

And you guys are also forgetting about Ahserion. He is the most OP balaur that is not a Dragon Lord. He is almost one.

Here are my suggestions:

Ereshkigal (EK) and Ahserion (AS)

Apsu (AP) and Ahserion (AS)

Ereshkigal (EK) and Apsu (AP)

I hope you guys liked It <3

katalam and danaria!

it seems like the majority of suggestions thus far are either previously used server names, or affiliated with one of the factions. katalam and danaria both had bases for elyos and asmos, and they are related to each other and to aion. also, as someone mentioned previously, the names are hard to mispronounce/misspell, unlike sematariux (which i do think is a cool name) or some of the other suggestions

Edited by Brolema-IS

44 minutes ago, Dhara-IS said:

"There is only Ereshkigal left as a Dragon Lord name"

No, no. You are forgetting totally about Apsu. The original 5th Dragon Lord, before Tiamat betrayed and killed her, also stealing her position. Fregion was the only one who accepted this (I am not sure about Meslamtaeda reaction btw). But It pissed of specially Beritra, because Apsu was his lover. This explains all his hate on Tiamat and why he silenced her call for Fregion's help.

Since Ereshkigal and Fregion became serious rivals, my theory is Ereshkigal is trying to bring Apsu back using Sakrapes. She will be probably pissed of with Fregion and will ally with the Queen of Ice. This is also a way to keep Beritra in control.

And you guys are also forgetting about Ahserion. He is the most OP balaur that is not a Dragon Lord. He is almost one.

Here are my suggestions:

Ereshkigal (EK) and Ahserion (AS)

Apsu (AP) and Ahserion (AS)

Ereshkigal (EK) and Apsu (AP)

I hope you guys liked It <3

I vote for Ereshkigal (EK) and Ahserion (AS) !!!!

Yeun-DN   

Come on guys, let's try some bad asses names. Some random NPCs and nerfed bosses are meh. Katalam and Danaria, ok but why not Katalam and Sarpan? Best places ever. Also Apsu and Ahserion or Ahserion and Ereshkigal.