Hime

New Server Name Suggestions

Another idea, and this one I'll admit to being a tad selfish:

Silona and Pradeth. 

Siel + Beritra = Silona (SL)

Israphel + Kahrun + Tiamat = Pradeth (PD)

Whenever I think of Silona, I think of our own here on Siel, and how it was coined "Shining Star Silona" based on how long it stayed in Asmodian control. That, and can keep the SL tag. ;p  NC, you won't have to adjust instance-server labels for one server!

But, I still wholeheartedly stand by Katalam and Danaria.

Calm-EK   
5 hours ago, Sunix-KR said:

Ereshkigal - KR + IS + TM

Shes is the greatest mage of all Atreia, not even Fregion have enough powers to deal with Ereskigal  alone, thats why he counted with Tiamat to defeat and seal Ereshkigal under Drakenspire Depths long ago. But now she is back and looking for revenge, not only against Daevas, but other Dragon Lords too.

Fregion - SL + BR

The first balaur to ever ascend. Also known as the Balaur Emperor. Only Fregion and Ereshkigal knows the secrets behind the ascension stasis. Fregion is powerful enough to even partially destroy the Tower of Eternity and to cast flames that never stops to burn. Other balaur not only respects him, but also have some type of fear and devotion to the Dragon Lord.

Fregion is an old server name.

TTuTT-DN   

Seriously, naming servers with old city names or even new city names is the worst idea.

Just find something that sounds good and have any great meaning but the old cities name. Something in common with Aion and it's fine.

I'd like to name any of them as Ashtoreth (Astaroth) it would be very fun to make fan art about him and his history would be easily inserted on Aion as well.

Calm-EK   
3 hours ago, Evilwave-IS said:

Zumita -> SL / BR

Dabra  -> IS / KR / TM

:)

good times in that patch. miss the eye.

4 hours ago, Forthyn-SL said:

Another idea, and this one I'll admit to being a tad selfish:

Silona and Pradeth. 

Siel + Beritra = Silona (SL)

Israphel + Kahrun + Tiamat = Pradeth (PD)

Not gonna lie I like the Silona/Pradeth.

I was also thinking:

Stormwing = Siel + Beritra

Raksha = Israphel + Kahrun + Tiamat

Cause I love me some dragons. <3

Edited by Renascent-SL

17 hours ago, Elano-TM said:

- Aria and Azpha (the two plants you can only gather at the begining of the game on each factions).

Nice!

Closest thing we can get to Ariel and Azphel if they are not possible

Stay with Siel & Israphel, since those are the only 2 of the original servers left. Don't change what can't be better just for the sake of trying to be "new".

Pixie-DN   

Aesir and Asynjur

Asatru and Vanatru

Nott and Dagr

Laerad and Barri

Vanaheim and Alfheim

Olrun and Sigrun

Fenrir and Heidrin

Brokkr and Eitri

I kinda went on a hunt for some old Npcs we dont see/ talk to anymore for some Ideas also some bosses.(most on asmoside)got lazy lol 

~Sasarunerk 

~Shugonia ( favorite ) 

~ Nadder

~Narkel

~Muhamurru

~Lestin

~Katerios

~Ikeadi

~ Masto

~Hinden

~Alukina

~Skiron

~Baltasar (Remember time &space raids in Brusthonin & Theobomos)

BR+SL  BRASIL  HAHAHA

TM+KR+IS Orissan (since he never dies, its pretty much the last enemy boss in aion plog, he gonna stole fredgion powers somehow, Orissan is op man, trust me)

suggestions to name our merged servers!

SL-BR   In    Triniel

IS-TM-KR  In  Nezekan    :x    LOL

True Love History! xD   oR  

SL-BR     In   SHEDIM  

IS-TM-KR  In SERAPHIM      is good name too.  Back to the Roots!!!!

Let's imagine a new player and all they know are the two new server names. What kind of name would appeal?

Stormwing - for IS - TM - KR (That's a cool name.)

Infinity - for SL - BR (Named after Infinity Shard.)

20 hours ago, TTuTT-TM said:

Seriously, naming servers with old city names or even new city names is the worst idea.

And why is that ? 

Katalam and Danaria are by far the best potential names imo for multiple reasons. Not only would using the names of those unforgettable maps for the newly merged servers pay them due tribute, but they also respect the guidelines in every shape or form. 

To top it off, as Katalam and Danaria, which I believe most players enjoyed, are not in the game anymore, it would be pleasant to have them as server names to give us, players, the sensation that they were not completely removed.

And for those who didn't like those maps, it would serve as a reminder of a darker period of the Aion days to which we hope the game never goes back to, and that their removal was for, as claimed by the developpers, "the best"...

I don't know if anyone out there is going to read this, nor if what I'm saying makes any sort of sense, but these were my thoughts on the topic.

Looking forward to seeing each and everyone of you in-game post merge regardless of which names will be chosen...
Cheers !