New Server Name Suggestions

Larxe-KT   
12 hours ago, Shemaster-SL said:

suggestions to name our merged servers!

SL-BR   In    Triniel

IS-TM-KR  In  Nezekan    :x    LOL

True Love History! xD   oR  

SL-BR     In   SHEDIM  

IS-TM-KR  In SERAPHIM      is good name too.  Back to the Roots!!!!

Wasn't Triniel a server here?

Like many of you here, I miss Katalam and Danaria, but to me, they wouldn't fit as server names.

Among all the suggested names, I love Sakrapes.

I would like to add Anuhart to the suggestions. There used to be a server called Anuhart in EU but it became Hellion after the merge.

I'm really rooting for Katalam and Danaria for the simple fact that since the developers rarely ever listen to us it may be the one way to send the message that those lands were loved by so many of us and it was a mistake to remove them from the game.

30 minutes ago, TwoEZforSpiry-SL said:

Sielitra - BR/SL (SR) 

coz some people wants to hear their previous server name 😂😂😂

Sielitra sounds like a girl you just met at the hippie new age-y yoga store on the other side of town. She  talks a lot about crystals and amethysts and whatnot and you're pretty sure she was wearing the exact same organically-woven rug-skirt last time you saw her, but she's pretty nice all the same.

That said, I like Sielitra lmao.

If we name the two new servers after NPCs, then I suggest the two NPCs who lead us to ascending:

Formerly Israphel, Kahrun, and Tiamat become Munin (Asmodians)

Formerly Seil and Beritra become Pernos (Elyos).

Edited by Gallium-IS
mispelling

2 hours ago, Gallium-IS said:

If we name the two new servers after NPCs, then I suggest the two NPCs who lead us to ascending:

Formerly Israphel, Kahrun, and Tiamat become Munin (Asmodians)

Formerly Seil and Beritra become Pernos (Elyos).

I'm Asmos and i wouldnt want my faction to be named by some weakling npc on a lvl 1 elyos map.  Pathetic!

Aly-DN   

I like Shadim /Seraphim, Aria/Azpha and Munin/Pernos but Hime said they preferred factionless names. So sadly I doubt these will be considered. Same would go for most of the NPCs that appear in our towns and are exclusive to one side or the other.

Names of boss monsters in dungeons, though, might be fun!

Tyd-DN   

I recommended Padmarashka and Sematariux but honestly maybe do a sneak peak into 5.8 and use some bosses names from there.  I honestly hope it isn't Katalam and Danaria as this game needs to look forward and not backwards while I too liked Katalam and Danaria naming the servers there imo a bad idea.  I kinda hope they look at the 5.8 patch for names or maybe use Storm for the Storm legion and  Ereshkigal honestly I prefer boss/dragon names or daevic lord names and honestly who knows if a future patch brings back Katalam and Danaria I mean they are bringing the abyss core back in 5.8 so hopefully some better options for names come up besides katalam and Danaria

Aly-DN   
7 hours ago, Shadowslayerr-KR said:

Ereshkigal  (siel-BR)  Kaisinel (Kahrun-IS-Tiamat) I think this is a good combo.

Kaisinel was one of the first servers. It merged with Vaizel and became New Vaizel which then became Tiamat.