(DN-A) DPS Wanted for PvPvE

Fest-DN

Do you want to run PF HM but nobody will take your lifeless corpse along for the ride? Are you directionally challenged, struggling to comprehend even the most basic mechanics until you slam your face into them ten times? <Void> (DN-A) is looking for two active DPS (Ranger/Assassin/Sorc/Vandal, preferably) who feel like dying and want to puzzle out some instances! We are a tiny legion (Four people) and are looking to establish a static. All gear and skill levels are welcome. I will literally take your Risiel-clad butt and mold you into something slightly less useless, probably. We are English speaking, new/returning player friendly, and are looking to run the following instances:

Primeth’s Forge (Hard)

Red Cellar

IDD (Hard)

Altar of Ascension (Easy/Hard)

We also run daily/weekly content for Red Katalam and Demaha for accessory progression/PvP and we siege actively. Discord is required so I don’t have to get myself killed trying to type stuff while running (I will absolutely end up off a cliff or in a pile of elyos) but mic is optional.

P.S. Elyos rerolls are also welcome, put some hair on your backs.

Whisper/send mail to Fest in-game for more information.

• 3 weeks later...

after reading this I sincerely wish you were Elyos. I'll bear this in mind the time you come after my main during a siege (maybe I'll target you less..or not I'll probably be dead ¬¬).

My vote for best legion recruitment post. Can especially relate to the "Discord is required so I don’t have to get myself killed trying to type stuff while running (I will absolutely end up off a cliff or in a pile of elyos) but mic is optional"

Aw thanks.

Don't worry, there is always time to fix the questionable life choices that led you to become an Elyos in the first place ;)

If you ever decide to reroll we'll probably still be here. Still dying. A lot.

Archived