Jump to content
Chibiusa-DN

DN-Elyos Governor+Commander Trolls? Not again please.

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Quaver-DN said:

Looks like the old leadership of IS-E is who pissed them off.   They've had the run of the server for years, how dare someone else come in and take over!?

Mochigirl and PocoSin was doing the same in Tiamat for years...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   

Because there's only 2 remaining servers, instead of 5. Merge is still fresh, if DN-E dies off because of Mochigirl and Pocosin, then NCWest will be forced to make yet another merge (Danaria + Katalam) ultimately leaving 1 server. If that future one single server dies, NCWest will be forced to shut NA version down as there will be no players sustaining it. I mentioned it before, reading the whole thread does help rather than reading what you desire.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, xErzaScarletxFT-DN said:

Can see screenshots of what they say in the last siege ..

https://imgur.com/S0CiNtY ''Mochigirl''

https://imgur.com/d1lwvS6 ''PocoSin''

 

there were even harder comments to some specific players, so rude.

 

3 minutes ago, Scoopz-DN said:

You can win a siege without coalition lead. We've done it on IS-A in both the Abyss and Kaldor. I was leading as a five star/general and sometimes I was the highest ranked person in coalition. No kisk, no command charge. Forts were blue.

There's no excuse, especially when multiple forts are up. Increase population means dragons, towers and mobs can be killed/flipped quicker. 

If you need help kisking see the instructional image below:
https://imgur.com/a/lTSW9

 

It's true we can we without lead, but when the governor and 1 army commander spamm flame against the coallition, refuse to pass lead for skills and kisk in a stupid place where is not even helpful... we are not even fighting against asmos yet and we have serious p`roblems... its just impossible handicap -5 -____-

14 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Because there's only 2 remaining servers, instead of 5. Merge is still fresh, if DN-E dies off because of Mochigirl and Pocosin, then NCWest will be forced to make yet another merge (Danaria + Katalam) ultimately leaving 1 server. If that future one single server dies, NCWest will be forced to shut NA version down as there will be no players sustaining it. I mentioned it before, reading the whole thread does help rather than reading what you desire.

 

Aion team cannot be happy with this, they worked really hard for save Aion and this is like they are messing with the Team now, now just players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rukie-DN   
2 hours ago, xErzaScarletxFT-DN said:

Can see screenshots of what they say in the last siege ..

https://imgur.com/S0CiNtY ''Mochigirl''

https://imgur.com/d1lwvS6 ''PocoSin''

 

You actually took a SS of them calling people peons?  Why?  If my memory serves correctly we just went thru the same thing a few weeks ago before merge.  There always has to be some haters in the crowd so sure Mochi and Poco decided to be like 95% of you guys and afk the siege since other people thought they were more qualified to lead.  Needless to say we didn't get forts for a couple of weeks until the the Pocos decided to come back and run siege like they normally do.  Maybe show a little appreciation and gratitude for them doing what they do.  They should make you kneel and kiss their ring and pledge your loyalty.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rukie-DN said:

You actually took a SS of them calling people peons?  Why?  If my memory serves correctly we just went thru the same thing a few weeks ago before merge.  There always has to be some haters in the crowd so sure Mochi and Poco decided to be like 95% of you guys and afk the siege since other people thought they were more qualified to lead.  Needless to say we didn't get forts for a couple of weeks until the the Pocos decided to come back and run siege like they normally do.  Maybe show a little appreciation and gratitude for them doing what they do.  They should make you kneel and kiss their ring and pledge your loyalty.

 

Hi PocoSin and/or Mochigirl. I mean seriously, only they would try defending the indefensible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
18 minutes ago, Quaver-DN said:

Looks like the old leadership of IS-E is who pissed them off.   They've had the run of the server for years, how dare someone else come in and take over!?

Wow. IS E leadership got a lot more powerful after I transferred off 2 years ago. Somehow they tried to take over a server they weren't even on since these two have been at these shenanigans since Coalitions were introduced long before this week's merge.

toady_fig_2.jpg

 

29 minutes ago, Scoopz-DN said:

You can win a siege without coalition lead. We've done it on IS-A in both the Abyss and Kaldor. I was leading as a five star/general and sometimes I was the highest ranked person in coalition. No kisk, no command charge. Forts were blue.

There's no excuse, especially when multiple forts are up. Increase population means dragons, towers and mobs can be killed/flipped quicker. 

If you need help kisking see the instructional image below:
https://imgur.com/a/lTSW9

 

Ofc you can. I've had worthless governors before, but at least they had the decency to either pass lead to someone willing to lead or join the Coalition late so that they still got GP and normally their own alliance, but left the actual leading to someone else.

As for the kisks, there is no comparing a Battle Kisk and the kind we can all buy. In a 200v200, a baby kisk is going to be worthless.

 

31 minutes ago, xErzaScarletxFT-DN said:

Can see screenshots of what they say in the last siege ..

https://imgur.com/S0CiNtY ''Mochigirl''

https://imgur.com/d1lwvS6 ''PocoSin''

 

Well that's a little harsh, but they aren't wrong. You could (and apparently did), just fly in take points on the fort that the Asmos aren't on. Hopefully all this hullabaloo is over something more than those two quotes.

 

10 minutes ago, Quaver-DN said:

Then what makes anyone think that NC will do anything about it?

Ban them.

Not for being self-centered, egotistical potatoes, but for harassment. If every person effected by these two over the next few weeks submits a ticket regarding their behavior, they will get warned and then banned. Every time they cuss in LFG, send in a ticket. Boom. 3 day. If they kick someone out of the alliance for no reason, THAT PERSON submits a ticket to complain that they were harassed. If they hold the Battle Kisk hostage demanding that someone be removed from the Coalition or kinah or items or even smooches on their big ol' bottoms, those effected send in a ticket for harassment. Document everything. Screenshot everything. Send it all in with dates and times. Get in touch with Hime and Cyan. Calmly explain things. Get them involved. 

Not saying it would be easy, but if the faction puts their minds to it and goes about using the rules we all play by against these two.. they behavior will either change, they will quit or get banned. Win. Win. Win. Right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
3 minutes ago, Rukie-DN said:

You actually took a SS of them calling people peons?  Why?  If my memory serves correctly we just went thru the same thing a few weeks ago before merge.  There always has to be some haters in the crowd so sure Mochi and Poco decided to be like 95% of you guys and afk the siege since other people thought they were more qualified to lead.  Needless to say we didn't get forts for a couple of weeks until the the Pocos decided to come back and run siege like they normally do.  Maybe show a little appreciation and gratitude for them doing what they do.  They should make you kneel and kiss their ring and pledge your loyalty.

 

We all know you like to suck them real good, but just one action of kindness can't patch up years of torture towards TM-E players. You might as well stop trying to argue if you have nothing to say, really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rukie-DN   
2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

We all know you like to suck them real good, but just one action of kindness can't patch up years of torture towards TM-E players. You might as well stop trying to argue if you have nothing to say, really.

And these are the type of comments that can land you in trouble.  I wonder if this is the bad cleric who caps small 200 point boxes in Idgel.  Is this Spirity?  I mean if I played that bad, I would be totally embarrassed too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
Just now, Rukie-DN said:

And these are the type of comments that can land you in trouble.  I wonder if this is the bad cleric who caps small 200 point boxes in Idgel.  Is this Spirity?  I mean if I played that bad, I would be totally embarrassed too.

I believe there's a bigger issue to be concerned about rather than petty comments and attitude from someone such as you. Gonna disappoint you on this one, but I'm not gonna feed you attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

I believe there's a bigger issue to be concerned about rather than petty comments and attitude from someone such as you. Gonna disappoint you on this one, but I'm not gonna feed you attention.

Rukie is PocoSin, so of course he got petty and with attitude too. It's what he does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Jaevyn-DN said:

Rukie is PocoSin, so of course he got petty and with attitude too. It's what he does.

Keep in mind PocoSin keeps his special list. If you're on it, you;re not only subject to special treatment, as well as being blocked, out of the blue, you get his special "noob" whisper before being blocked.

When we organized a coalition without his "approval" he got on his asmo sin and repeatedly trained us in the fort on his asmo sin. It's  a fair bet that he also provided information on what we were doing to the other faction as well during those sieges.

So, I do believe that petty is a fair description.

Edited by 5s25C407-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mochi and Poco are fairly cool once you get to know them. The screenshots linked above that everyone seems so upset about is silly. Mochi is only having a bit of fun and is coming off as fun and playful. She’s not trying to demean anyone or insult anyone it’s her way of “roleplaying” I’d call it. As for Poco’s comment, he is merely stating the true. On TM we had sieged several times w/o battlefield kisks and did fine, especially when the fort is uncontested.

I know that Poco occasionally does call people “noob’s” in whispers, but once again I’d consider this more of a term of endearment. They’re both friends of mine and they called me noob before too. I wouldn’t let that get to you if your called a noob, it’s just his way of playing.

As for spamming GMs with mails about these two and their siege conduct in hope of getting them removed from their GP positions, it’ll never happen. They haven’t broken any rules and are playing the game within the allowable limits. If you want change you need petition the way rankings are based. People complained when AP was the deciding factor, now that GP has become an issue for lower level people they want the system changed to favor or benefit them without putting in the work. If you want a new gov/commander the only thing support will tell you is to work on getting it yourself or help other players reach the GP threshold for it.`

Too many people, especially Elyos want free handouts for everything rather than having to work for it. The community had gotten to use to getting participation awards and riding the coat-tails of others, that when they’re asked by the leaders (Poco/Mochi) to assist faction people choose not to listen. It’s easy to see where Poco and Mochi come from when they get upset at people for wanting leaders but do their part to follow directions in assisting leadership, hence why some people may get kicked from alliance every now and then. I highly doubt he keeps any sort of list of people he dislikes as someone’s post had suggested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mariza-DN said:

Mochi and Poco are fairly cool once you get to know them. The screenshots linked above that everyone seems so upset about is silly. Mochi is only having a bit of fun and is coming off as fun and playful. She’s not trying to demean anyone or insult anyone it’s her way of “roleplaying” I’d call it. As for Poco’s comment, he is merely stating the true. On TM we had sieged several times w/o battlefield kisks and did fine, especially when the fort is uncontested.

I know that Poco occasionally does call people “noob’s” in whispers, but once again I’d consider this more of a term of endearment. They’re both friends of mine and they called me noob before too. I wouldn’t let that get to you if your called a noob, it’s just his way of playing.

As for spamming GMs with mails about these two and their siege conduct in hope of getting them removed from their GP positions, it’ll never happen. They haven’t broken any rules and are playing the game within the allowable limits. If you want change you need petition the way rankings are based. People complained when AP was the deciding factor, now that GP has become an issue for lower level people they want the system changed to favor or benefit them without putting in the work. If you want a new gov/commander the only thing support will tell you is to work on getting it yourself or help other players reach the GP threshold for it.`

Too many people, especially Elyos want free handouts for everything rather than having to work for it. The community had gotten to use to getting participation awards and riding the coat-tails of others, that when they’re asked by the leaders (Poco/Mochi) to assist faction people choose not to listen. It’s easy to see where Poco and Mochi come from when they get upset at people for wanting leaders but do their part to follow directions in assisting leadership, hence why some people may get kicked from alliance every now and then. I highly doubt he keeps any sort of list of people he dislikes as someone’s post had suggested.

Sorry, but this is complete BS. Of course they  have friends, but they have openly:

  1. told every alliance leader no to let specific people to join the coalition, if not they would take action and call off the siege for days
  2. as I said earlier, kicked an entire alliance, when that alliance was following their directions causing no problems
  3. repeatedly kicked multiple people , multiple times without cause
  4. Yes, they have cooperated with a limited set of people- but only a small list they they approve of. They have harassed some other capable people until they quit.

This IS breaking the rules, specifically the TOS since it interferes clearly with other people's enjoyment of the game. They have even openly stated, more than once, that they don't care about others and will do what they want. I have no need to make this up.

Finally, you can't "get to know people" if you whisper them and then block them right away before they respond,and then does that at random to a list of people - that's more of the type of behavior that a stalker displays. There's nothing endearing about it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Mariza-DN said:

Mochi and Poco are fairly cool once you get to know them. The screenshots linked above that everyone seems so upset about is silly. Mochi is only having a bit of fun and is coming off as fun and playful. She’s not trying to demean anyone or insult anyone it’s her way of “roleplaying” I’d call it. As for Poco’s comment, he is merely stating the true. On TM we had sieged several times w/o battlefield kisks and did fine, especially when the fort is uncontested.

I know that Poco occasionally does call people “noob’s” in whispers, but once again I’d consider this more of a term of endearment. They’re both friends of mine and they called me noob before too. I wouldn’t let that get to you if your called a noob, it’s just his way of playing.

As for spamming GMs with mails about these two and their siege conduct in hope of getting them removed from their GP positions, it’ll never happen. They haven’t broken any rules and are playing the game within the allowable limits. If you want change you need petition the way rankings are based. People complained when AP was the deciding factor, now that GP has become an issue for lower level people they want the system changed to favor or benefit them without putting in the work. If you want a new gov/commander the only thing support will tell you is to work on getting it yourself or help other players reach the GP threshold for it.`

Too many people, especially Elyos want free handouts for everything rather than having to work for it. The community had gotten to use to getting participation awards and riding the coat-tails of others, that when they’re asked by the leaders (Poco/Mochi) to assist faction people choose not to listen. It’s easy to see where Poco and Mochi come from when they get upset at people for wanting leaders but do their part to follow directions in assisting leadership, hence why some people may get kicked from alliance every now and then. I highly doubt he keeps any sort of list of people he dislikes as someone’s post had suggested.

u are talking this because u are friend of them. but u are less than 1% in the faction and they make impossible to enjoy the game to the other 99% of elyos and that's is more important!!!

I dont want to climp full ranking along months or years to be governor tolerating those 2 players trolling full faction with those bad attitudes and impossible gameplay with a dead faction. that's not the way we want to enjoy the game. 

think about this. full faction is not the problem. there's 2 players making the problem here as they did in tiamat before. and people will dont tolerate many time. if NCsoft dont do anything about this they gonna lose players. and its supposed to they have to do something because the fault is listed HERE. and as this say is illegal. 

"In-game Infractions

The following will result in either a temporary account suspension or permanent account termination, depending upon the severity of the matter:"

http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/aion/conduct-breaches-and-outcomes.php

Edited by Sachibi-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, 5s25C407-DN said:

Sorry, but this is complete BS. Of course they  have friends, but they have openly:

  1. told every alliance leader no to let specific people to join the coalition, if not they would take action and call off the siege for days
  2. as I said earlier, kicked an entire alliance, when that alliance was following their directions causing no problems
  3. repeatedly kicked multiple people , multiple times without cause
  4. Yes, they have cooperated with a limited set of people- but only a small list they they approve of. They have harassed some other capable people until they quit.

This IS breaking the rules, specifically the TOS since it interferes clearly with other people's enjoyment of the game. They have even openly stated, more than once, that they don't care about others and will do what they want. I have no need to make this up.

Finally, you can't "get to know people" if you whisper them and then block them right away before they respond,and then does that at random to a list of people - that's more of the type of behavior that a stalker displays. There's nothing endearing about it.

 

1-3) TM Elyos tried that already I'm sure claiming that they were breaking the ToS for the exact reason that you cited. Honestly though that is only 1 perspective. I haven't been able to fully siege since the merge so I can't say for certain whether they actually are booting whole alliances..? As i mentioned before I'm sure they booted some people (afkers/non-direction followers) but a video of full alliance being booted woulld be better evidence to justify that statement. 

4) As mentioned before, they're fairly approachable. If you want to discuss siege strategy and such you'd be better off doing this before siege rather than trying to wing it while siege is going on at that given time. 

Sorry I can't help you more at the moment, but give it time it will settle down. TM elyos had issues like this for a week when the new siege schedule came out. After about a week things got settled down and we owned the abyss for the majority of the time once organization settled in. In all likelyhood just ignore the issues for now, sieging will resume as normal in a few days.

13 minutes ago, Sachibi-DN said:

u are talking this because u are friend of them. but u are less than 1% in the faction and they make impossible to enjoy the game to the other 99% of elyos and that's is more important!!!

I dont want to climp full ranking along months or years to be governor tolerating those 2 players trolling full faction with those bad attitudes and impossible gameplay with a dead faction. that's not the way we want to enjoy the game. 

think about this. full faction is not the problem. there's 2 players making the problem here as they did in tiamat before. and people will dont tolerate many time. if NCsoft dont do anything about this they gonna lose players. and its supposed to they have to do something because the fault is listed HERE. and as this say is illegal. 

"In-game Infractions

The following will result in either a temporary account suspension or permanent account termination, depending upon the severity of the matter:"

http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/aion/conduct-breaches-and-outcomes.php

As above, no breach of any conduct has happened. They're playing the game within their limits. Sure it may hinder some people to some degree but overall gameplay wont be effected that much. If I go out to Illuma and want to farm a set of mobs and I find someone else farming the same mobs that I want, does that count as violating the ToS because I can't farm the mobs now? NO

I'd need to find something else in the game to do, there are tons of other things to be doing that the Poco's have no influence or control over my gameplay. You just need to do that and find something else to do till sieging settles down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Mariza-DN said:

1-3) TM Elyos tried that already I'm sure claiming that they were breaking the ToS for the exact reason that you cited. Honestly though that is only 1 perspective. I haven't been able to fully siege since the merge so I can't say for certain whether they actually are booting whole alliances..? As i mentioned before I'm sure they booted some people (afkers/non-direction followers) but a video of full alliance being booted woulld be better evidence to justify that statement. 

4) As mentioned before, they're fairly approachable. If you want to discuss siege strategy and such you'd be better off doing this before siege rather than trying to wing it while siege is going on at that given time. 

Sorry I can't help you more at the moment, but give it time it will settle down. TM elyos had issues like this for a week when the new siege schedule came out. After about a week things got settled down and we owned the abyss for the majority of the time once organization settled in. In all likelyhood just ignore the issues for now, sieging will resume as normal in a few days.

As above, no breach of any conduct has happened. They're playing the game within their limits. Sure it may hinder some people to some degree but overall gameplay wont be effected that much. If I go out to Illuma and want to farm a set of mobs and I find someone else farming the same mobs that I want, does that count as violating the ToS because I can't farm the mobs now? NO

I'd need to find something else in the game to do, there are tons of other things to be doing that the Poco's have no influence or control over my gameplay. You just need to do that and find something else to do till sieging settles down.

if you are her ''Peon'' like said Mochigirl and PocoSin go and get credit for them..

https://imgur.com/S0CiNtY

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So now we have to play where they have no influence? that is CLEARLY brekaing the rules of not interference with other players game experience.... OMG ... Sieges are a must in the game , it's the endgame how  cna you say that i just cannot udnerstand in anything you point of view.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Mariza-DN said:

1-3) TM Elyos tried that already I'm sure claiming that they were breaking the ToS for the exact reason that you cited. Honestly though that is only 1 perspective. I haven't been able to fully siege since the merge so I can't say for certain whether they actually are booting whole alliances..? As i mentioned before I'm sure they booted some people (afkers/non-direction followers) but a video of full alliance being booted woulld be better evidence to justify that statement. 

4) As mentioned before, they're fairly approachable. If you want to discuss siege strategy and such you'd be better off doing this before siege rather than trying to wing it while siege is going on at that given time. 

Sorry I can't help you more at the moment, but give it time it will settle down. TM elyos had issues like this for a week when the new siege schedule came out. After about a week things got settled down and we owned the abyss for the majority of the time once organization settled in. In all likelyhood just ignore the issues for now, sieging will resume as normal in a few days.

As above, no breach of any conduct has happened. They're playing the game within their limits. Sure it may hinder some people to some degree but overall gameplay wont be effected that much. If I go out to Illuma and want to farm a set of mobs and I find someone else farming the same mobs that I want, does that count as violating the ToS because I can't farm the mobs now? NO

I'd need to find something else in the game to do, there are tons of other things to be doing that the Poco's have no influence or control over my gameplay. You just need to do that and find something else to do till sieging settles down.

I may not have made it clear, but I am from Tiamat. You can defend them as much as you like, however if you sieged regularly you would know that it is not only one perspective, now it is three former servers perspectives. Your comments are so distorted in fact, as Tiamat did not "settle down" after a week, problems did subside but then returned at various periods.  Was it a coincidence that  it subsided after numerous tickets were sent to Support after people were kicked? I think not. In addition, they subsided when various players quit due to frustration as they were not permitted to lead sieges although they had the rank, the experience and the ability.

In addition, as someone who has sieged regularly since the the game started, I have seen my share of leaders; I have never seen such abject and consistent contempt by siege leaders. I would be very interested in knowing how one discusses siege strategy with them, if they block people or refuse to discuss strategy? do we have to use go-betweens? because they aren't very encouraging.

Finally, it is not up to you to determine whether a breach of the TOS has occurred, it is  up to each player  to determine whether they personally have been affected  and then NC Soft is the arbitrator, not you.  

 

 

 

Edited by 5s25C407-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, xErzaScarletxFT-DN said:

if you are her ''Peon'' like said Mochigirl and PocoSin go and get credit for them..

https://imgur.com/S0CiNtY

 

ErzaScarlet: you quoted my whole post and adding absolutely nothing of value to the conversation other than a picture to an image I already addressed in a previous post. This is why the boot stupid people out of alliances that can't read or follow directions. If you read my prior post, mochi calls people that morealess as a role-playing, not to demean people or belittle them.

please don't respond to this thread or quote me anymore unless your going to add viable discourse to this conversation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mariza-DN said:

 

As above, no breach of any conduct has happened. They're playing the game within their limits. Sure it may hinder some people to some degree but overall gameplay wont be effected that much. If I go out to Illuma and want to farm a set of mobs and I find someone else farming the same mobs that I want, does that count as violating the ToS because I can't farm the mobs now? NO

I'd need to find something else in the game to do, there are tons of other things to be doing that the Poco's have no influence or control over my gameplay. You just need to do that and find something else to do till sieging settles down.

 

im not talking about that. farm mobs and troll a full faction are different stuffs. Im talking about what i've seen here. 

and as i said before, they did some things here (http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/aion/conduct-breaches-and-outcomes.php) that deserve punishment. almost all elyos faction in TM knew it. and now Danaria Elyos know too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mariza-DN said:

ErzaScarlet: you quoted my whole post and adding absolutely nothing of value to the conversation other than a picture to an image I already addressed in a previous post. This is why the boot stupid people out of alliances that can't read or follow directions. If you read my prior post, mochi calls people that morealess as a role-playing, not to demean people or belittle them.

please don't respond to this thread or quote me anymore unless your going to add viable discourse to this conversation.

Mochi to Poco:  lets put the coalition kisk no where near where the fort siege is..although we know that asmos are coming... won't that be funnny 

Poco : Honey, you're sooo funny 

Hey guys, we dropped the  kisk, gl with the siege!

 

That kind of role-playing?  because seriously, we don't need it. Didn't help at all. Explain why they did that instead of passing lead to someone who could help by putting down the kisk and using buffs, and THEN going AFK? what was their strategy?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, 5s25C407-DN said:

I may not have made it clear, but I am from Tiamat. You can defend them as much as you like, however if you sieged regularly you would know that it is not only one perspective, now it is three former servers perspectives. Your comments are so distorted in fact, as Tiamat did not "settle down" after a week, problems did subside but then returned at various periods.  Was it a coincidence that  it subsided after numerous tickets were sent to Support after people were kicked? I think not. In addition, they subsided when various players quit due to frustration as they were not permitted to lead sieges although they had the rank, the experience and the ability.

In addition, as someone who has sieged regularly since the the game started, I have seen my share of leaders; I have never seen such abject and consistent contempt by siege leaders. I would be very interested in knowing how one discusses siege strategy with them, if they block people or refuse to discuss strategy? do we have to use go-betweens? because they aren't very encouraging.

Finally, it is not up to you to determine whether a breach of the TOS has occurred, it is  up to each player  to determine and then NC Soft is the arbitrator, not you.  

 

 

 

First of all don't go putting words into my mouth, I never said I condoned the actions they do or have done. I have merely stated what I know and have done in the past. I've been to more than enough sieges to know that for the most part asides from a rough 1-2 week start at the beginning of the new siege rollout that sieging on TM_E had been relatively quiet once issues settled down.

You can claim your tickets worked in changing it? I don't know I have no proof, what I know is that as a faction we began to work together to accomplish a common goal. Yes, they do have some people they don't like that they seemed to hold a grudge against for whatever reason I never inquired into that.

Lastly, you really need to be your own judge on whether something is breaking the ToS. NC staff don't have to resources to arbiture squabbles between players that simply don't like one another's play style. As for being booted out of a siege, there is nothing a GM can do about it. I had been kicked from a siege once shortly before it ended and the general response from the GM was essentially saying nothing we can do about it other than say sorry. Just watch who you join alliance with is my best suggestion I can give.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mariza-DN said:

ErzaScarlet: you quoted my whole post and adding absolutely nothing of value to the conversation other than a picture to an image I already addressed in a previous post. This is why the boot stupid people out of alliances that can't read or follow directions. If you read my prior post, mochi calls people that morealess as a role-playing, not to demean people or belittle them.

please don't respond to this thread or quote me anymore unless your going to add viable discourse to this conversation.

 only was to respond you Mariza, not was for all quoted and i don't think he call us Peon for ''Role play'' like you say..  he said we need to get credit for them too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe they are people actually in here defending this kind of behavior citing "they are nice people once you get to know them". How dense can some people be. First day of merge siege they were shouting orders at people as if they were slaves and ordering people to move, when most of the elyos were having problems with disconnecting. Second day was even worse as they started to insult people with their yellow chat and refusing to put the kisk down. It's one thing if you don't want to siege but another if you ruin it for everyone else.You would have to be some "special kind of idiot" to be in here telling people they are nice when 3 days after merge we haven't seen what "nice" is from them because they have been everything but nice. If this continues I can tell you it's more common sense to just shut Aion NA down than just merge into one server. For me I wouldn't ban them what I would do is reset both their gps so that they can still be on the game to see the elyos actually sieging even if they don't always get a fort. That's far more a satisfying punishment than banning them.

Edited by Briearios-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×