Jump to content
Chibiusa-DN

DN-Elyos Governor+Commander Trolls? Not again please.

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Briearios-DN said:

I can't believe they are people actually in here defending this kind of behavior citing "they are nice people once you get to know them". How dense can some people be. First day of merge siege they were shouting orders at people as if they were slaves and ordering people to move, when most of the elyos were having problems with disconnecting. Second day was even worse as they started to insult people with their yellow chat and refusing to put the kisk down. It's one thing if you don't want to siege but another if you ruin it for everyone else.You would have to be some "special kind of idiot" to be in here telling people they are nice when 3 days after merge we haven't seen what "nice" is from them because they have been everything but nice. If this continues I can tell you it's more common sense to just shut Aion NA down than just merge into one server. For me I wouldn't ban them what I would do is reset both their gps so that they can still be on the game to see the elyos actually sieging even if they don't always get a fort. That's far more a satisfying punishment than banning them.

The only thing dense around here is your reading comprehension skills. I'm not sure who your referring to or what words your trying to put into my mouth but at no point have I said what they have done is acceptable. What I have advocated for, for those of you not familiar with TM server is to simply give it time to settle down. We had about two weeks of this when this siege system first started. Once it settled down everyone got along, we claimed forts, everyone was happy.

I'm not here to debate punishments or what should be done. At this point its the faction issue to settle this matter through negotiations of some kind. (It'll happen eventually) NCsoft as a business looks out for their number 1 thing and that is profits. If what they do notice is a massive amount of people quitting due to this issue, it is possible that NC soft can do something about that to maintain playerbase and thus maintain revenue. However, this isn't anywhere near the first time these types of issues have occurred and NCsoft has rarely if ever stepped in to sort out in-faction drama. That is left to the player base. If NCsoft does however recognize these mechanics or ranking appointments as an issue to their income/profit margins, I'm sure they'd have changed the format of these concepts by now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing that interference with other player freedom to play properly is "aceptable" it's write in the rules, there are rules for 1 reason and it's  provenet this kind of negative attitude which can guide us right to the massive transfer to KT specially with the free transfer upcomming... and there u got Danaria elyos death, once again as alreayd ahppened in previous servers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mariza-DN said:

The only thing dense around here is your reading comprehension skills. I'm not sure who your referring to or what words your trying to put into my mouth but at no point have I said what they have done is acceptable. What I have advocated for, for those of you not familiar with TM server is to simply give it time to settle down. We had about two weeks of this when this siege system first started. Once it settled down everyone got along, we claimed forts, everyone was happy.

I'm not here to debate punishments or what should be done. At this point its the faction issue to settle this matter through negotiations of some kind. (It'll happen eventually) NCsoft as a business looks out for their number 1 thing and that is profits. If what they do notice is a massive amount of people quitting due to this issue, it is possible that NC soft can do something about that to maintain playerbase and thus maintain revenue. However, this isn't anywhere near the first time these types of issues have occurred and NCsoft has rarely if ever stepped in to sort out in-faction drama. That is left to the player base. If NCsoft does however recognize these mechanics or ranking appointments as an issue to their income/profit margins, I'm sure they'd have changed the format of these concepts by now.

So let me get this straight. We are here discussing their present very obnoxious behavior during siege where hundreds of elyos have seen what they have done and you comment with "Mochi and Poco are fairly cool once you get to know them. The screenshots linked above that everyone seems so upset about is silly. Mochi is only having a bit of fun and is coming off as fun and playful" and now saying I am putting words into your mouth when it's what you wrote?" I quoted this from your own post unless you have split personalities. This is not saying their behavior is acceptable? Again please refer to my first "special kind of idiot" statement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Briearios-DN said:

So let me get this straight. We are here discussing their present very obnoxious behavior during siege where hundreds of elyos have seen what they have done and you comment with "Mochi and Poco are fairly cool once you get to know them. The screenshots linked above that everyone seems so upset about is silly. Mochi is only having a bit of fun and is coming off as fun and playful" and now saying I am putting words into your mouth when it's what you wrote?" I quoted this from your own post unless you have split personalities. This is not saying their behavior is acceptable? Again please refer to my first "special kind of idiot" statement.

Exactly! Where in my post does it say anything about approving their behavior? My statement is an opinion on how I feel about that after getting to know them this speaks nothing about their actions in game. At nowhere in my post does it say their behavior is good or even bad, its merely my interpretation of what you've been seeing in chat. You can choose to ignore it, which is my recommendation. 

So unless you got some actual discourse to add to this conversation, don't reply to anymore of my responses, as it's pretty obvious your comprehension and reading skills needs some improvement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evade-KT   

Ad hominem attacks are fun.  Reset GP and make it easy on yourselves NCWest.  Also Hime you're cute as hell send me some in game mail we know you and your assistant Cyan are reading this soon to be locked thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ksara-DN   

I don't know these people who came from TIAMAT, but I saw what they did.

I am here in AION for eight years now and I'm sad about the NERF in SM (I'm not competitive anymore).  I'm sad  with this Hackers.  I'm sad  with the   class are so unbalanced and we now have bad leaders with a bad reputation.

Thinking about all of this I really do not know what's going to happen, but I think AION is already a lot less than it could be.

Well. I will give a suggestion for the NCS, but I do not know if they'll read this here.

Five minutes before SIEGE begins the players should choose among the top ten in the ranking. Who will lead the SIEGE

This would be a democratic and good solution for all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ksara-DN said:

I don't know these people who came from TIAMAT, but I saw what they did.

I am here in AION for eight years now and I'm sad about the NERF in SM (I'm not competitive anymore).  I'm sad  with this Hackers.  I'm sad  with the   class are so unbalanced and we now have bad leaders with a bad reputation.

Thinking about all of this I really do not know what's going to happen, but I think AION is already a lot less than it could be.

Well. I will give a suggestion for the NCS, but I do not know if they'll read this here.

Five minutes before SIEGE begins the players should choose among the top ten in the ranking. Who will lead the SIEGE

This would be a democratic and good solution for all.

I felt the same about the voting system, it should be implemented, however I suggest it to not be done 5 min before siege, cuz it will startle a panic attack possibly. Rather a vote amongst the top ten, and for it to continue for a year, and then to vote again for the next, based on how things progressed in the year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rukie-DN said:

I don't know what you guys are talking about.  Mochi and Poco have been nothing but nice and helpful to me.  They generally end up talking bad and kicking people who are just horrible at the game, their class, or bought their account.  More then likely if you have a problem with them, you qualify in 1 of the 3 above conditions.  I think transfers are still available, maybe you should look into that.

What? is this for real?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   

To my knowledge, both Mochigirl and Pocosin have said themselves that whatever they're doing is "not breaking the rules" which is does as I have mentioned in earlier posts. Any action against the faction that distorts and disturbs other players' enjoyment of the game is breaking the game' ToS. That being said, the two people here defending the pocos are probably the pocos themselves.

There's a difference between "roleplaying" and purposefully ruining the siege and harassing the players. They're married, if they roleplay, they should keep it to themselves or let people know, but their actions at siege demonstrate a perfect idea of how they really are. I'm sure they're nice outside the pvp area, but abusing your rank to ruin people's fun is what makes everyone already quit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Their minions are trying to gaslight people[Gaslighting is a form of manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, hoping to make them question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, it attempts to destabilize the target and delegitimize the target's belief]and make this thread go far away from its intended purpose in hopes NC would close it and forget about it. But they are bad at playing these psychological games.

Edited by HyeRim-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

um.....i cant join the siege coz i 100% dc in siege but i suggest if gov and commander like afk or other(rude etc). they should pass the leader to other one and they still afk. coz we must a battle kisk for siege. its easiler to recover manpower(hp mp shield) for siege. ali kisk is ok but if huge asmo near ali kisk all ely will game over cant help other ely to kill asmo or balaur.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

It is against the rules to use any type of profanity in any game chat. 

You also cannot kick someone out of the Coalition because you think they are bad or that they bought their account. I have personally had players in my alliance within the Coalition who have bought their account, are the biggest hackers on the server and who have never had a kind word for me and yet I haven't kicked a single one of them out. I have even been given lead of the alliance from someone who has made multiple characters to troll me. Don't act like your behavior is normal or acceptable. (Psst.. I think everyone has figured out that the people defending this reprehensible behavior are actually alts of the two players in question.)

It is harassment and against the rules to demand a certain player be removed from the Coalition before the Battle Kisk be placed. It is against the rules to demand payment before passing lead or placing the Battle Kisk. It is against the rules to actively thwart the efforts of your own faction.

It's up to the DN Elyos population to submit tickets every time something like this happens. It's been pointed out that for several weeks when the Coalitions were implemented, these two kicked people from the Coalition willy nilly and after many tickets were submitted with Support, that changed. I doubt either of these people suddenly grew a conscience. I am pretty sure that they received a warning. If they are at it again, step up the reporting and get them warned again.. or banned this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

(Psst.. I think everyone has figured out that the people defending this reprehensible behavior are actually alts of the two players in question.)
 

Of course. That's what they do when they get called out, hide behind alts and reply from their Aion Facebook profile on their own wall where they can delete comments because they can't debate in even grounds.

I'm a TM Asmo so I don't really care what happens to elyos, we've had our good share of non-collaborative governors in the past while we were fighting 3x our numbers and we just had to suck it up, but back then sieges didn't depend on coallitions, highest ranks getting lead or special faction kisks. That being said, remember what just happened with people exploiting Fallen Poeta. NCSoft has proven if enough people are complaining, and by complaining I mean REALLY doing something about it, they will interfere.

Instead of comming here and complaining, or worse, the Facebook Groups NCSoft doesn't care about, record and screenshot abusive behaviour and mass report it to support with tickets, then come here and provide the same proof in the forums so it will be visible for the rest of the playerbase to judge.

Their behaviour is crearly breaking ToS and governors have fallen before for breaking it. No one is untoucheable. Don't believe them when they say they are.

Edited by Katari-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   

I agree with @Katari-DN. If people flood Support with tickets regarding these two miserable people, then they will have eventually to step in. The earlier we do so, the better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, I made a decision. 

I will flood the system with my tickets, I will screenshot and give fully explanations of our situation, (and trust me, I can be annoying AF) I’m aware of all we are suffering due that weird couple, if NC don’t do anything, we need to solve this ourselves, with no QQ, with no drama, attacking the problem where it is, and it’s removing Gov and Comm to those, we could power level in gp to Benye and Covergirl, it’s our only way if NC refuse to help us.

We can gather several static groups that are agreed with this idea, we can set a bank to gather money and buy scrolls and just spamming EB. And of course many people will be winning for this, I don’t care if I’m not going in, but I just want they raise up. It might be a crappy idea, but it’s the only thing that cross my mind.

Edited by Bubblicious-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing as most people have covered the major issues revolving around these two, I would like to input my two cents into the picture.

Having once been from TM Elyos myself long before the merge, I had nothing but several issues with this couple – and have reported them several times as well. I have friends and even acquaintances who have had several issues and this thread, especially, proves that. My reports have done nothing though, which I'm sure they boast about. 

I have never united with the coalition before but the concept seems extremely flawed given the governor's position. Like many, I enjoyed the way sieges were previously. Also, implementing the voting system seems ideal. Hearing the complaints, in my personal opinion, I think that everyone's feelings toward this are valid, especially those who are given the short end of the stick. Not everyone plays on a daily basis or has the time to involve themselves as much as possible. Some are time crunched with work or school and Aion should be fun time, not stress time. I do not think it is realistic to continue allowing these two to get in the way of a players experience. It is clear, with the coalition (from reading everyone's explanations on it), that player's are ultimately at a loss. If you tick these two off, even if you have not spoken to them; maybe you killed one of “their” mobs or did something they didn't like, you're immediately on their bad side. So in this situation, really, it's a “I don't like you, so ha!”.  Kicking people for no reason though? Shame on them

At the end of the day, all these two want is a reaction. They feed off of it. Although, given Poco and Mochi are already on this thread lurking (and reacting; hi!), it offers them something to complain about, talk about and gives fuel to their callow personalities. They thrive off every bad comment you make – and it likely excites them. Trolls will continue to be trolls, even if they are “playing by the rules”, so to speak. Unfortunately. 

Despite the common suggestion being to report? Do as you can. If it's really bothering you, my suggestion would be to slide over to the other server when they open xfers again. I adore the KT server and it's not plagued with indecency as much as DR is, or not from my experience. However, even if there was a GP reset, do you think they would really give up? Likely not. These two are probably addicted, not only to the game, but to being the highest rank and the best. They would just take the same positions all over again. =\ 

Edited by PokerFace-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yak-KT   

A lot of people seem to be under the assumption that being a Gov or Commander means you need to lead the faction. You don't. They can do whatever they want, to be honest.

Unless they're breaking TOS or swearing up a storm in Commander chat, there isn't much you can do. 

For the record, it's also kind of laughable people are just saying former IS or former KR or whatever deserve to be top 3. That's not how this works. It's not a democratic process. Your servers are not more important than others.

Edited by Yak-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Yak-KT said:

A lot of people seem to be under the assumption that being a Gov or Commander means you need to lead the faction. You don't. They can do whatever they want, to be honest.

Unless they're breaking TOS or swearing up a storm in Commander chat, there isn't much you can do. 

For the record, it's also kind of laughable people are just saying former IS or former KR or whatever deserve to be top 3. That's not how this works. It's not a democratic process. Your servers are not more important than others.

 

What I expect from the coalition leaders is that they have the ability to lead, have a knowledge of siege strategy and can unite the faction (as much as possible). If they are not  high rank themselves , they need to be able to motivate the high ranks so they participate to some minimum degree - that may mean in some cases, someone drops a coalition kisk , passes lead to the real lead  and does not interfere with the siege

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
1 hour ago, Yak-KT said:

Unless they're breaking TOS or swearing up a storm in Commander chat, there isn't much you can do. 

As a matter of fact, they are breaking ToS. It's been posted countless time, but let me show you again. 

Quote

Engaging in PvP match manipulation, disrupting a PvP match by not actively playing in good faith, or any other form of PvP griefing, exploitation, or abuse

While yes, it's true they don't have to lead the faction even if they're Governor or Commander, but purposely passing leads to their AFK alts characters, AFKing the siege and using foul behavior in LFG is breaking the ToS. When the whole faction is begging for a battle kisk and they don't deliver, then they are deliberately disrupting PvP.

Source: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/aion/conduct-breaches-and-outcomes.php

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
1 hour ago, Yak-KT said:

A lot of people seem to be under the assumption that being a Gov or Commander means you need to lead the faction. You don't. They can do whatever they want, to be honest.

*snip*

Ofc they don't have to lead. KR had the most useless governor ever, but the guy had no issue passing lead to someone that could and wanted to lead or he would just join a few minutes late after lead of the Coalition was already given out. Easy.

And no. They can't do "whatever they want". They absolutely cannot kick people out of Coalition just because they don't like them or they feel they aren't good enough. They absolutely cannot require payment of any kind in order to pass lead or use any of their rank abilities.. like putting down the Battle Kisk. They, also, can't do anything to actively thwart their own faction. (i.e. training mobs or placing the Battle Kisk somewhere that will harm the faction's chances of succeeding)

You would be right if they quietly sat there and did absolutely nothing. But, honestly, these two don't sound like they could handle that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleil-DN   

Sent in a ticket after yesterday's (not today's) seige, and just got this in reply:

3F6Ypw8.png

Confused and frustrated. Is this what y'all on KR had to deal with?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pixie-DN   
27 minutes ago, Aleil-DN said:

Sent in a ticket after yesterday's (not today's) seige, and just got this in reply:

3F6Ypw8.png

Confused and frustrated. Is this what y'all on KR had to deal with?

I received a similar response and replied back with my own.  The ticket is still open if that means anything to you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleil-DN   
7 minutes ago, Pixie-DN said:

I received a similar response and replied back with my own.  The ticket is still open if that means anything to you

Thanks! Just replied as well.

I don't want to think that the ticket still being open means too much; it seems more along the lines of it being an issue that's not so cut-and-dry as not receiving loot off a boss or something similar. Hopefully they'll be able to point us in a better direction than the forums. I don't want to spam in here too often, but I'm concerned a few good sieges will have everyone complacent and less likely to raise a ruckus when the issues start up again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got this.... and it really gave me hopes.... After all the good changes we have got during the last 6 months in Aion i do trust the aion team.

"Hello,
Thank you for reporting this incident. We understand that their behavior can be frustrating and we appreciate your patience, as these investigations take time. After we investigate the matter we will take appropriate action, based on our findings. However, please understand that privacy concerns prevent us from discussing our methods or the results of our findings. Thank you for your time and understanding."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ksara-DN   

It's really frustrating how long NCS takes to solve a problem, but today we (the players) try. Today we were able to escape from the current Governor so that he does not sabotage SIEGE any more. Today it worked because we had three forts and as he ran to a fortress, we went to another one and SIEGE was excellent. Many like it, but during the week we know that this will not be possible because we will only have one or two strongholds. Unfortunately the frustrations and disappointments will come back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×