Jump to content
Chibiusa-DN

DN-Elyos Governor+Commander Trolls? Not again please.

Recommended Posts

Mmmmm, ncsoft support showing that they don't really pay attention to in game goings on...

For all the people posting tickets and getting those replies, you should tell them that TM-E have had a past govenor stripped of their GP thus removing them from the number 1 rank.

So for them to say that they can't remove a govenor due to the limitations is actually false. Though the reasons for the strip were completely different to this, but it was stripped nonetheless and shows its entirely possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleil-DN   
11 hours ago, Chibiusa-DN said:

I got this.... and it really gave me hopes.... After all the good changes we have got during the last 6 months in Aion i do trust the aion team.

"Hello,
Thank you for reporting this incident. We understand that their behavior can be frustrating and we appreciate your patience, as these investigations take time. After we investigate the matter we will take appropriate action, based on our findings. However, please understand that privacy concerns prevent us from discussing our methods or the results of our findings. Thank you for your time and understanding."

 

That's promising. I can get making a decision like this taking time. Just means taking screencaps and giving detailed descriptions whenever possible that much more important I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

Keep in mind a ticket that says, "I don't like these two players" isn't going to get anywhere. 

Keep your tickets to the facts. "On this date and time, the governor said they would not place the Battle Kisk unless they were paid to do it." (screenshot) "On this date and time, the commander kicked JohnSmith from the Coalition because they said he was bad. They warned if anyone took him back into the Coalition, the Battle Kisk would not be placed." (screenshot) "On this date and time, I was kicked from the Coalition by the governor with no reason given. I was participating in the siege, was not afk and was not warned." (screenshot) "On this date and time, the commander called me a 'f---ing idiot'." (screenshot)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Keep in mind a ticket that says, "I don't like these two players" isn't going to get anywhere. 

Keep your tickets to the facts. "On this date and time, the governor said they would not place the Battle Kisk unless they were paid to do it." (screenshot) "On this date and time, the commander kicked JohnSmith from the Coalition because they said he was bad. They warned if anyone took him back into the Coalition, the Battle Kisk would not be placed." (screenshot) "On this date and time, I was kicked from the Coalition by the governor with no reason given. I was participating in the siege, was not afk and was not warned." (screenshot) "On this date and time, the commander called me a 'f---ing idiot'." (screenshot)

Also...

You can't have just one person sending in multiple tickets. You need multiple people sending in multiple tickets.

20 tickets from 20 people has way more impact than 20 tickets from one person. Support is much less likely to drag their feet if they get enough complaints from enough different accounts.

So if this crap is happening and you want something done about it, y'all gotta get together and report them (following what Aly pointed out in her post above mine). You can't count on one or two players to do all the reporting for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

Probably. 

I mean.. if they use the F Bomb and 10 people send in a ticket about it, they will still only get a 3 day for that one incident. Another F Bomb and 3 more days. Eventually enough repeat small bans can result in a perma.

Thing is.. if you all keep this up, they will either go silent and clam down (a win!), quit (win again!) or get banned (win win win!). As long as they stop abusing the faction, it doesn't really matter which.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, OneOneSeven-DN said:

So I wonder if enough people report them for abusing language and abusing their rank, will NCsoft ban these people?

don't know if insta ban but they can do other things... like a warning about what they are doing is not aceptable and if they don¡'t stop they can get a ban. We just need them to show them they cna actually ban them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rukie-DN   

5 pages of almost pure crying and the worst thing any of you have is them calling you a "peon"  which is laughable at best.  Your going to have to do a lot better then that if you think your going to get someone banned.  I think NCsoft would be more upset with you guys clogging up the system with your petty complaint tickets when they could be focusing on other real legitimate problems in the game.  I mean if they kick you because you fail to respond to a ready check, good for them, we have too many AFK morons as it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't replied to anything of any seriousness in a while, but all you people that are crying about the new governor should just do like everyone tells me when something happens - deal with it. It appears that the people in question are playing the game as designed and you have no right to control how they play their game. Since they changed the rules so that the whole purpose of transformation is to go to the other faction's territory and gank newbies, I'm glad I lost my 5 star. So what, you won't be able to do a couple of instances for a while - big deal. There are other ways to get ap and medals. And before you go making accusations that I'm on their payroll, I have no clue who these people are, I've been IS-E for a long time, used to go to every siege, support the faction ... and all that rot. But why bother when the faction doesn't support you? Keep in mind, this is a game (at least that's what everyone tells me) and who really gives a shugo about who owns what fort. This game as so many issues besides this one that I'm surprised that this thread has gone on so long.

If you really want to get back at them, and you honestly think they are putting the 'faction' (I use that term lightly, because I have been told more than once that in aion, it's dog-eat-dog and every man/woman for him/her self) at a disadvantage - REROLL ASMO and take advantage of the elyos disadvantage - seems simple enough to me. If they are making it so the asmos always win, play on the asmo side - it's not rocket surgery.

You guys amaze me, you are totally ok with 24 v 1 pvp, only attacking people that have elite mobs agroed, stealing kills .. but the governor doesn't set a battlefield kisk you get your panties in a wad ... really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, ApoIonia-DN said:

I haven't replied to anything of any seriousness in a while, but all you people that are crying about the new governor should just do like everyone tells me when something happens - deal with it. It appears that the people in question are playing the game as designed and you have no right to control how they play their game. Since they changed the rules so that the whole purpose of transformation is to go to the other faction's territory and gank newbies, I'm glad I lost my 5 star. So what, you won't be able to do a couple of instances for a while - big deal. There are other ways to get ap and medals. And before you go making accusations that I'm on their payroll, I have no clue who these people are, I've been IS-E for a long time, used to go to every siege, support the faction ... and all that rot. But why bother when the faction doesn't support you? Keep in mind, this is a game (at least that's what everyone tells me) and who really gives a shugo about who owns what fort. This game as so many issues besides this one that I'm surprised that this thread has gone on so long.

If you really want to get back at them, and you honestly think they are putting the 'faction' (I use that term lightly, because I have been told more than once that in aion, it's dog-eat-dog and every man/woman for him/her self) at a disadvantage - REROLL ASMO and take advantage of the elyos disadvantage - seems simple enough to me. If they are making it so the asmos always win, play on the asmo side - it's not rocket surgery.

You guys amaze me, you are totally ok with 24 v 1 pvp, only attacking people that have elite mobs agroed, stealing kills .. but the governor doesn't set a battlefield kisk you get your panties in a wad ... really.

8 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

tyTc1Nl.jpg

+1

we dont care if governor and army commander donsnt like make sieges, we don't care if they are noob in the ranking. the problem is: they are trying to block us with puropose. joining the alliance and keeping the leader, droping the kisks for example, kicking people because they dont like and that stuffs like that..... and any sabotage againts the pvp experience to the community is againts the rules. you can read HERE. if they are ur friends, or u dont care, that's ok. but if the 95% of the elyos population are affected, so there's a big problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Sachibi-DN said:

+1

we dont care if governor and army commander donsnt like make sieges, we don't care if they are noob in the ranking. the problem is: they are trying to block us with puropose. joining the alliance and keeping the leader, droping the kisks for example, kicking people because they dont like and that stuffs like that..... and any sabotage againts the pvp experience to the community is againts the rules. you can read HERE. if they are ur friends, or u dont care, that's ok. but if the 95% of the elyos population are affected, so there's a big problem. 

I got the point, but you totally missed mine ... who the freak are you to tell them how to play the game? If they don't want to pass lead - THEY DON'T HAVE TO. If they want to put the coalition kisk inside Roah Fortress - THEY CAN. They are playing the game as designed. If you can gank lowbies in the 66 areas, they can sure as heck siege how they want to. I get so sick and tired of all you holier-than-thou folks who think that they have the right to tell others how to play. I've been told so many times to find a new game when something changes that I don't like, why is it when something changes that you don't like it's the end of aion as we know it? Deal with it, get enough gp to be governor, or reroll asmo.

If you follow your logic, doing anything to cause another player to not enjoy the game is 'harassment' and against the TOS -- does that mean I should report all the asmos that gank me in open world and all the elyos who run around ks? I didn't think so ... but on this issue, we should all go crying because YOU are not having a good time at siege ... are you worried about the faction or you own selfish rear end? This all just sounds like an excuse to try to get nc soft to reset gp for all the 'special' people who think they deserve everything now and shouldn't really have to work for it ...

Now, about the profanity .. I get it -- i report all the nyerk graphics at sanctum defense myself. Sure, report people for profanity but not simply because you don't agree with how they play their toon or exercise their rank.

Remember, if 24 v 1 pvp is 'cool' and 'ok' so is placing a coalition kisk in Lake Asteria.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it really so novel a concept to you that they're breaking the ToS with what they're doing? Literally stated by Cyan and Hime to not do what they're doing because of what they were doing when the coalition system came out...that they're now doing again? Have you read of a single thing they do and have done? Or are you knee-jerk stuck on the kisk thing? Because, sweetheart, it's a lot more than the kisk thing.

I know you're blinded by anger, but come on. Ganking in PvP, which is a part of the game and has been since launch whether you or I like it or not save for a brief spell in 3.0, != screwing over your entire faction because you're a couple potatoes who can't get along with people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ApoIonia-DN said:

I got the point, but you totally missed mine ... who the freak are you to tell them how to play the game? If they don't want to pass lead - THEY DON'T HAVE TO. If they want to put the coalition kisk inside Roah Fortress - THEY CAN. They are playing the game as designed. If you can gank lowbies in the 66 areas, they can sure as heck siege how they want to. I get so sick and tired of all you holier-than-thou folks who think that they have the right to tell others how to play. I've been told so many times to find a new game when something changes that I don't like, why is it when something changes that you don't like it's the end of aion as we know it? Deal with it, get enough gp to be governor, or reroll asmo.

If you follow your logic, doing anything to cause another player to not enjoy the game is 'harassment' and against the TOS -- does that mean I should report all the asmos that gank me in open world and all the elyos who run around ks? I didn't think so ... but on this issue, we should all go crying because YOU are not having a good time at siege ... are you worried about the faction or you own selfish rear end? This all just sounds like an excuse to try to get nc soft to reset gp for all the 'special' people who think they deserve everything now and shouldn't really have to work for it ...

Now, about the profanity .. I get it -- i report all the nyerk graphics at sanctum defense myself. Sure, report people for profanity but not simply because you don't agree with how they play their toon or exercise their rank.

Remember, if 24 v 1 pvp is 'cool' and 'ok' so is placing a coalition kisk in Lake Asteria.

You can't reason with logic with the majority of adolescents that comb over this thread. I made a similar post several posts ago explaining how if someone is "disrupting" my gameplay that it's automatically a violation of the ToS. The majority of Elyos have been use to just been given things. Free handouts at events, free gp at forts for afk-ing. The moment they have something that they can't do anymore they start screaming for banning people and claiming harassment.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rukie-DN   

Actually it is funny that most of these people expect to join a coalition then stand there and chat, vend, do wonder girl dances etc and its fine for them to play this way but if others don't do the work and get them their GP, better head to forums can cry and see if they can invent a new rule to get someone banned so another workhorse can come along and do their work for them.  Pretty ironic considering the comments made by both Mochi and Poco in the past huh.  I hated this system when it was put in, I still hate it now.  Not every fat kid should get a trophy for participation in my opinion and the same thing should imply here, fat kids and bad players be gone!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ApoIonia-DN said:

I got the point, but you totally missed mine ... who the freak are you to tell them how to play the game? If they don't want to pass lead - THEY DON'T HAVE TO. If they want to put the coalition kisk inside Roah Fortress - THEY CAN. They are playing the game as designed. If you can gank lowbies in the 66 areas, they can sure as heck siege how they want to. I get so sick and tired of all you holier-than-thou folks who think that they have the right to tell others how to play. I've been told so many times to find a new game when something changes that I don't like, why is it when something changes that you don't like it's the end of aion as we know it? Deal with it, get enough gp to be governor, or reroll asmo.

If you follow your logic, doing anything to cause another player to not enjoy the game is 'harassment' and against the TOS -- does that mean I should report all the asmos that gank me in open world and all the elyos who run around ks? I didn't think so ... but on this issue, we should all go crying because YOU are not having a good time at siege ... are you worried about the faction or you own selfish rear end? This all just sounds like an excuse to try to get nc soft to reset gp for all the 'special' people who think they deserve everything now and shouldn't really have to work for it ...

Now, about the profanity .. I get it -- i report all the nyerk graphics at sanctum defense myself. Sure, report people for profanity but not simply because you don't agree with how they play their toon or exercise their rank.

Remember, if 24 v 1 pvp is 'cool' and 'ok' so is placing a coalition kisk in Lake Asteria.

Im sachibi - Danaria and im telling you HOW TO PLAY. CHECK RULES HERE http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/aion/conduct-breaches-and-outcomes.php

and if u dont care who happens to elyos Danaria we dont care ur opinion, because u are talking from your friendship with them but the problem is ofc clear. 

u came late to the drama, I think u dont event read the full post and u are so so so freaking away from the point. read ur self, read the full post and then come back.

BYE

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quote

Actually it is funny that most of these people expect to join a coalition then stand there and chat, vend, do wonder girl dances etc and its fine for them to play this way but if others don't do the work and get them their GP, better head to forums can cry and see if they can invent a new rule to get someone banned so another workhorse can come along and do their work for them.  Pretty ironic considering the comments made by both Mochi and Poco in the past huh.  I hated this system when it was put in, I still hate it now.  Not every fat kid should get a trophy for participation in my opinion and the same thing should imply here, fat kids and bad players be gone!!!

THIS.

Quote

http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/aion/conduct-breaches-and-outcomes.php

"Engaging in PvP match manipulation, disrupting a PvP match by not actively playing in good faith, or any other form of PvP griefing, exploitation, or abuse"

 

I remember u all the point of this topic, and remember you that 

ITS OKAY IF GOVERNOR AND ARMY COMMANDER DOSNT LIKE GO TO SIEGE. 

ITS OKAY IF THEY ARE NOT EXPERIENCE PLAYERS AND COMMAND NOT VERY WELL A SIEGE. 

ITS OKAY IF THEY TRY TO COMMAND AND PLAYER DOSNT HEAR THEM AND WE LOSE FORTRESS (IN THAT CASE IS NOT THEIR FAULT)...

BUT IS NOT  OK TRY TO SAVOTAGE WITH PURPOSE, TRY TO BLOCK A FULL FACTION EVERY DAY WITH THE ONLY PURPOSE OF PLAY THE ROLL OF TROLL. 

AND THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND THE SERVER RIGHT NOW KNOW ABOUT THIS. 

 

I really hope u can understand, or maybe u want divert the point of this topic because its all that im reading on you. 

Edited by Sachibi-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ApoIonia-DN said:

I haven't replied to anything of any seriousness in a while, but all you people that are crying about the new governor should just do like everyone tells me when something happens - deal with it. It appears that the people in question are playing the game as designed and you have no right to control how they play their game. Since they changed the rules so that the whole purpose of transformation is to go to the other faction's territory and gank newbies, I'm glad I lost my 5 star. So what, you won't be able to do a couple of instances for a while - big deal. There are other ways to get ap and medals. And before you go making accusations that I'm on their payroll, I have no clue who these people are, I've been IS-E for a long time, used to go to every siege, support the faction ... and all that rot. But why bother when the faction doesn't support you? Keep in mind, this is a game (at least that's what everyone tells me) and who really gives a shugo about who owns what fort. This game as so many issues besides this one that I'm surprised that this thread has gone on so long.

If you really want to get back at them, and you honestly think they are putting the 'faction' (I use that term lightly, because I have been told more than once that in aion, it's dog-eat-dog and every man/woman for him/her self) at a disadvantage - REROLL ASMO and take advantage of the elyos disadvantage - seems simple enough to me. If they are making it so the asmos always win, play on the asmo side - it's not rocket surgery.

You guys amaze me, you are totally ok with 24 v 1 pvp, only attacking people that have elite mobs agroed, stealing kills .. but the governor doesn't set a battlefield kisk you get your panties in a wad ... really.

First off I can't speak about what happened during the sieges that have went on.  I can comment on the talk in LFG they made about how they were doing EXACTLY what they were being accused of and said they will continue to do it because "they can".  And your solution to the problem of "reroll Asmo" is bull.  You should not have to switch factions in a game in order to get something done.  Not only that but the fact that this game only allows you to have 8 characters on your entire account means they couldn't simply make another character and play the other faction so easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sachibi-DN said:

Im sachibi - Danaria and im telling you HOW TO PLAY. CHECK RULES HERE http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/aion/conduct-breaches-and-outcomes.php

and if u dont care who happens to elyos Danaria we dont care ur opinion, because u are talking from your friendship with them but the problem is ofc clear. 

u came late to the drama, I think u dont event read the full post and u are so so so freaking away from the point. read ur self, read the full post and then come back.

BYE

 

Ya, but read those rules -- nothing that you have nyerked about in this thread except the profanity (which you would have to prove) isn't a violation of those rules any more than killing someone in the open world is.

And I have read the full thread and if it is being championed by someone who can't even bother to fact-check their post I find it has little credibility. One person has weighed in and their opinion I respect, but you who make false accusations (in the grownup world those are called lies) about me and then expect me to help you get someone banned just because you don't like them ... Any one on the forums knows that I have always been IS and really don't take part in the aion social scene so I have no clue who these people are that are governor. I'm just amazed that you think that you have the right to tell them how to play their characters. Nothing in the ToS or rules of conduct state that the governor has to do anything or that the governor can't use any powers given to him/her how he/she chooses. Where in your precious rules does it say that the governor has to do what YOU think is best for the faction?

Whatever the gov does doesn't bother me in the slightest since ncsoft has made siege meaningless so how can not playing a meaningless event the way you think they should play it be detrimental to anyone?

Now, you said that my comments are based on my friendship with them - prove that I even know them or everything else you have said in this thread is also a lie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ApoIonia-DN said:

Ya, but read those rules -- nothing that you have nyerked about in this thread except the profanity (which you would have to prove) isn't a violation of those rules any more than killing someone in the open world is.

And I have read the full thread and if it is being championed by someone who can't even bother to fact-check their post I find it has little credibility. One person has weighed in and their opinion I respect, but you who make false accusations (in the grownup world those are called lies) about me and then expect me to help you get someone banned just because you don't like them ... Any one on the forums knows that I have always been IS and really don't take part in the aion social scene so I have no clue who these people are that are governor. I'm just amazed that you think that you have the right to tell them how to play their characters. Nothing in the ToS or rules of conduct state that the governor has to do anything or that the governor can't use any powers given to him/her how he/she chooses. Where in your precious rules does it say that the governor has to do what YOU think is best for the faction?

Whatever the gov does doesn't bother me in the slightest since ncsoft has made siege meaningless so how can not playing a meaningless event the way you think they should play it be detrimental to anyone?

Now, you said that my comments are based on my friendship with them - prove that I even know them or everything else you have said in this thread is also a lie. 

Engaging in PvP match manipulation, disrupting a PvP match by not actively playing in good faith, or any other form of PvP griefing, exploitation, or abuse

and is not what "I" think, is what 99% of sieging ppl think.  

is not false acusation, there's full proof in forums and tickets. 

I just talk ppl in the same way they talk to me. 

I repeat again, read again the post in the start. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Plezurenpain-DN said:

First off I can't speak about what happened during the sieges that have went on.  I can comment on the talk in LFG they made about how they were doing EXACTLY what they were being accused of and said they will continue to do it because "they can".  And your solution to the problem of "reroll Asmo" is bull.  You should not have to switch factions in a game in order to get something done.  Not only that but the fact that this game only allows you to have 8 characters on your entire account means they couldn't simply make another character and play the other faction so easily.

You can have a new account with another 8 toons in less than a minute. But the point is that siege is not a pvp match, they are not manipulating the outcome, and they are not pvp griefing. If you are gonna qq about them being afk, you have to report everyone else there that is afk. Again to me is sounds like you are just trying to get someone you don't like banned.

1 minute ago, Sachibi-DN said:

Engaging in PvP match manipulation, disrupting a PvP match by not actively playing in good faith, or any other form of PvP griefing, exploitation, or abuse

and is not what "I" think, is what 99% of sieging ppl think.  

is not false acusation, there's full proof in forums and tickets. 

I just talk ppl in the same way they talk to me. 

I repeat again, read again the post in the start. 

You said I was friends with them, yet you fail to prove that I even know them. If you will lie about something that simple. what else will you be dishonest about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ApoIonia-DN said:

Ya, but read those rules -- nothing that you have nyerked about in this thread except the profanity (which you would have to prove) isn't a violation of those rules any more than killing someone in the open world is.

Um did you miss the section under In-game Infractions that states "Engaging in PvP match manipulation, disrupting a PvP match by not actively playing in good faith, or any other form of PvP griefing, exploitation, or abuse"?  I'm pretty sure what they have done qualifies as that.  Again, I don't know to the extent of what happened the past few nights during siege because I wasn't there but I did see Mooch talking in LFG about it along with others talking about the crap they did to screw over the Elyos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Plezurenpain-DN said:

Um did you miss the section under In-game Infractions that states "Engaging in PvP match manipulation, disrupting a PvP match by not actively playing in good faith, or any other form of PvP griefing, exploitation, or abuse"?  I'm pretty sure what they have done qualifies as that.  Again, I don't know to the extent of what happened the past few nights during siege because I wasn't there but I did see Mooch talking in LFG about it along with others talking about the crap they did to screw over the Elyos.

I would not classify siege as a pvp match, since pvp doesn't even count for points in who wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ApoIonia-DN said:

You can have a new account with another 8 toons in less than a minute. But the point is that siege is not a pvp match, they are not manipulating the outcome, and they are not pvp griefing. If you are gonna qq about them being afk, you have to report everyone else there that is afk. Again to me is sounds like you are just trying to get someone you don't like banned.

 

they join to the coalition, not only to be afk, they makes joke with the faction kisk and say something like "oh honey i droped by accident...." and they laught at this.... they are just playing the roll of troll. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×