DN-Elyos Governor+Commander Trolls? Not again please.

Chibiusa-DN

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Lumin-DN said:

Hey, I'm up front about this - I think this entire situation is hilarious.  I have no sympathy for Elyos players anymore.  That was ground out of me by years of elyos domination.

Great - I'd hope NC Soft would take into account what is best for their playerbase as a whole rather than members of a bitter faction that are enjoying the shoe being on the other foot.

No faction on the two pathetic servers we have left should have to deal with this, nor should anyone have had to deal with this in the past.

"What happens if a faction gets an uncooperative governor" should have been a question they asked themselves from the beginning.

That being said, it sounds like you are blaming an entire faction of people because you had a bad leader, which is simply misplaced.

42 minutes ago, Plezurenpain-DN said:

First I'll correct you, the game has a rating of T for teen not M for mature.  Second I'll agree with you that there is a built-in profanity filter for Aion (as well as the majority of other online games).  The thing is, it is still against the TOS to cuss in chat.  Directly from the Conduct Breach and Outcomes page "Inappropriate in-game behavior, such as obscene, offensive, or racist talk or behavior; abuse of another player; harassment; etc" and the first bullet point on the page says "Don't swear or spam or break any laws."  Whether YOU agree with foul language being a punishable offense or not because you can simply turn the profanity filter on & not see it, NCSoft has deemed it punishable and against the rules.

In case you need a refresher on the TOS, you can read them all right here

NCsoft changed Aion's rating to 18+ about a year or so ago.  At least in Korea.  That's why this image was allowed:

tumblr_nxubomkEz81s1ts8io2_1280.png  

19 minutes ago, Channing-DN said:

Great - I'd hope NC Soft would take into account what is best for their playerbase as a whole rather than members of a bitter faction that are enjoying the shoe being on the other foot.

No faction on the two pathetic servers we have left should have to deal with this, nor should anyone have had to deal with this in the past.

"What happens if a faction gets an uncooperative governor" should have been a question they asked themselves from the beginning.

That being said, it sounds like you are blaming an entire faction of people because you had a bad leader, which is simply misplaced.

Actually I blame the entire faction of elyos for their own behavior over the years.  Effectively having no governor was never really that big of  a deal, compared to how the Elyos players on IS chose to act time and again.  At one point it was their leadership's stated public goal to crush the asmodian faction so hard that we all quit and they got a PvE server.

Please guys don't let these people disrupt the thread, keep focusing in giving proves of these 2 players are attempting against the Danaria Server ntire Elyos faction, and what it means with the Open free transfer incomming on October 25. Danaria can goes right to detah if this is not solved soon.

• Aion Team

Hello everyone.

Thank you for all the discussion and reports of this behavior. We have created some coalition guidelines which you can find here. If players are found to be abusing these guidelines we will explore further action. We will be monitoring the sieges and reports for abuse. We want all players to enjoy their experience in Aion, and if you do find that someone is abusing the guidelines provided please report them to our customer support department with the information in the guidelines thread. 

Thank you.

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived