DN-Elyos Governor+Commander Trolls? Not again please.

Chibiusa-DN

There should really be Vote system in play with a lotta factors involved too (e.g to see if the person is capable of leading, conduct with other players, etc) when selecting the governor/commander (amongst the top ten perhaps). (atleast the governor)...selecting a governor based on the highest Gp is jus silly.  

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what may or may not happen:

1. People complain, fresh merge, everyone with hopes NCWest will listen

2. Cyan or Hime will say "send tickets". People sent tickets and support will reply "need more proof" or send an automated reply that they're working on it. People already have ill faith towards them, so generally people do not wish to bother or waste their time.

3. Cyan/Hime will say "nothing we can do about it", whole DN-E becomes frustrated. People with money will buy xfers to Katalam, reroll Asmo or simply quit the game because "NCWest doesn't care about their player base"

4. DN-E suffers a major player loss, we may be forced to merge with Katalam at some point, leaving just one server available to NA players.

5. People will start quitting until eventually NCWest will be forced to shut the game down as there's no players to sustain the game.

As bad as this sounds (all speculation), I wouldn't be surprised it may happen this way :P

32 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Here's what may or may not happen:

1. People complain, fresh merge, everyone with hopes NCWest will listen

2. Cyan or Hime will say "send tickets". People sent tickets and support will reply "need more proof" or send an automated reply that they're working on it. People already have ill faith towards them, so generally people do not wish to bother or waste their time.

3. Cyan/Hime will say "nothing we can do about it", whole DN-E becomes frustrated. People with money will buy xfers to Katalam, reroll Asmo or simply quit the game because "NCWest doesn't care about their player base"

4. DN-E suffers a major player loss, we may be forced to merge with Katalam at some point, leaving just one server available to NA players.

5. People will start quitting until eventually NCWest will be forced to shut the game down as there's no players to sustain the game.

As bad as this sounds (all speculation), I wouldn't be surprised it may happen this way :P

Something similar happend un kahrun elyos.

1.- governor banner.

2.- elyos with no governor for 1 month.

3.- 3 ir 4 afk governor came Up then. 

4.- people got tired about the situation. So they leave the Server.

5.- kahrun was almost dead. We did sieges with 100 characters but 50 or more of them was afk or dualbox.

Its sad when i think about the time i spend un kahrun. Time and money. I, and many players. We dont want to spend that time again. 

I thought this merge could make us enjoy the Game again. But we know what Will gonna happen now. And if NCsoft dont do something this time, believe me this Server will die. 

There s no players that want to Play in a faction dead with leads trolling us and dont leting us Play the Game.

Have you sent tickets? Has -everyone- sent tickets? Flood Support with tickets every single time these two step out of line. Every. Single. Time. And not just you. But you and everyone else effected. Every time either player uses a "naughty" word in LFG. Every time they kick someone who is not afk from their alliance. Every time they -say- that they are holding the battle kisk hostage unless the faction does something unreasonable (i.e. kick someone from the Coalition or give them kinah/items).

Too often players complain, but then think, "Someone else will send in a ticket. I don't need to." If DN Elyos wants to get rid of these two cancerous players and/or change their behavior, you -all- need to complain to Support and keep complaining every time they do things that impact your ability to play.

Just about every faction at some point has had a crappy governor.. one that is just an empty set of armor and refuses to work with or help their faction. But I have -never- heard of a governor that actively worked against their faction like these two do. It's sick.

3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Just about every faction at some point has had a crappy governor.. one that is just an empty set of armor and refuses to work with or help their faction. But I have -never- heard of a governor that actively worked against their faction like these two do. It's sick.

The word you're looking for is "sabotage". They're both purposely doing this. By keeping the highest rank, they feel untouchable and laugh at NCWest's face with "lol they won't do anything to us". We don't know why they're doing this, but they do for a reason. Perhaps they've planned this from the very beginning -- ruin the server while it's still fresh. It is why it's important that NCWest step in asap.

However, if you read closer NCSoft's rules regarding Aion, you will see that by the things they're doing, they've broken the most important rule so far.

See: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/aion/conduct-breaches-and-outcomes.php

In-game infractions bullet point states the following

The following will result in either a temporary account suspension or permanent account termination, depending upon the severity of the matter:

• Engaging in PvP match manipulation, disrupting a PvP match by not actively playing in good faith, or any other form of PvP griefing, exploitation, or abuse

Aside from this, there's other factors that should be kept in mind, like obscene language, harassment and abuse. See: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/aion/aion-rules-of-conduct.php

Can we please un-merge and go back to Israphel?  I don't know what all the supposed drama is from IS people have spoken about; IS Elyos were very successful pre-merge whether we were receiving instructions from Covergirl or Benye or anyone else. 

I haven't been able to play since logging in to grab my names, but this sounds very discouraging and doesn't make me want to play.

If what is being said here is true - well, those two people must have very sad lives indeed that they find acting like this worth spending their life on.

NC will need to step in and put an end to it.

While they can take spots and won't use commander to help people understand siege. There are 2 other servers here, how can everyone be so scared to step up and lead. Forthyn on Siel aka Katalam will help at sieges and hes not a commander or Gov. 

If you skip out on trying, you're gonna quit in no time which is your fault not ncsoft. Don't let 2 player control your experience. Even on BR asmo, sieges would be led by 2 or 3 star ranked asmos using LFG chat alone. Danaria has a large population, don't tell me not a single person there has guts to lead...

Complaining is a waste of time in-game or irl. Step and do something or your comments will be eventually fade into background, like how this thread will be in the back of forum eventually and no one will give a nyerk

Each fort goes live 4 times a week, every time the other faction take the fort your buff increases by 1 level.  After two weeks you will have a level 8 buff.  Wait another 2-3 days after that and you will have a level 9 buff.  At that point, you don't need gov / commander chat or Coalition kisk.  The UA buff system was design so that both sides would equally have the forts 50% of the time if the faction puts a tiny amount of effort into it.  Of course though, even with a high level buff, you wouldn't be able to capture if only 20 people show up.

People complain because people care. Aion has a special place in our hearts and these players are willing to fight the trash that's destroying the game in order to have some fun in exchange. People from work or school, they want to sit down and play, do sieges, pvp, and many other things. Aion may be 8 years old but it has a very loyal player base.

So, will NCWest care? It comes down to whether they're willing to step out from their safe bubble and punish two players and gain newcomers to Danaria, or, whether they'll let this slide and see the game die off again because the most important pvp aspect of the game (sieges) have become unplayable. I've already stated the possible outcome f this in my previous post, not too far from reality, are we?

People complain because this is a first thing anybody has seen in any mmorpg, where leaders refuse to cooperate with the faction they're based on. Have this happen in other games and it just won't go through. TM-E already suffered for long enough, doesn't mean we have to sit back, wear diapers and pay kinah to these two ungrateful twerps to do something in exchange. It's not fair for either faction, when the faction leader is against his own faction, pvp becomes more unbalanced, dull, depressing and just not worth it.

So yes, we want change, and want those two gone now and forever.

35 minutes ago, Moon-KT said:

If you skip out on trying, you're gonna quit in no time which is your fault not ncsoft. Don't let 2 player control your experience. Even on BR asmo, sieges would be led by 2 or 3 star ranked asmos using LFG chat alone. Danaria has a large population, don't tell me not a single person there has guts to lead...

its easy when u lead few players. 

25 minutes ago, 2s1B6C5E-DN said:

Each fort goes live 4 times a week, every time the other faction take the fort your buff increases by 1 level.  After two weeks you will have a level 8 buff.  Wait another 2-3 days after that and you will have a level 9 buff.  At that point, you don't need gov / commander chat or Coalition kisk.  The UA buff system was design so that both sides would equally have the forts 50% of the time if the faction puts a tiny amount of effort into it.  Of course though, even with a high level buff, you wouldn't be able to capture if only 20 people show up.

that dosnt work. I played in a no governor server for many time. and its not playeable. 

21 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

People complain because people care. Aion has a special place in our hearts and these players are willing to fight the trash that's destroying the game in order to have some fun in exchange. People from work or school, they want to sit down and play, do sieges, pvp, and many other things. Aion may be 8 years old but it has a very loyal player base.

So, will NCWest care? It comes down to whether they're willing to step out from their safe bubble and punish two players and gain newcomers to Danaria, or, whether they'll let this slide and see the game die off again because the most important pvp aspect of the game (sieges) have become unplayable. I've already stated the possible outcome f this in my previous post, not too far from reality, are we?

People complain because this is a first thing anybody has seen in any mmorpg, where leaders refuse to cooperate with the faction they're based on. Have this happen in other games and it just won't go through. TM-E already suffered for long enough, doesn't mean we have to sit back, wear diapers and pay kinah to these two ungrateful twerps to do something in exchange. It's not fair for either faction, when the faction leader is against his own faction, pvp becomes more unbalanced, dull, depressing and just not worth it.

So yes, we want change, and want those two gone now and forever.

I heard they ask for kinah and items for pass the lead in siege or do something. or they kick people. we cant do anything about this. they have the lead. 

I don't know what you guys are talking about.  Mochi and Poco have been nothing but nice and helpful to me.  They generally end up talking bad and kicking people who are just horrible at the game, their class, or bought their account.  More then likely if you have a problem with them, you qualify in 1 of the 3 above conditions.  I think transfers are still available, maybe you should look into that.

2 minutes ago, Rukie-DN said:

I don't know what you guys are talking about.  Mochi and Poco have been nothing but nice and helpful to me.  They generally end up talking bad and kicking people who are just horrible at the game, their class, or bought their account.  More then likely if you have a problem with them, you qualify in 1 of the 3 above conditions.  I think transfers are still available, maybe you should look into that.

this is not what the server have seen in this days. have you? insult players with no reason, join the coalition and stay afk and dont pass the lead, if anyone want to lead they kick. ask to players in TM servers, they will say the same. 

5 minutes ago, Rukie-DN said:

HTTP2k5OTgucGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29tL2FsYnVtc

9 minutes ago, Rukie-DN said:

Comment sponsored by Mochigirl® and PocoSin™

The truth of the matter is they are playing the game by the rules.  It is funny how you want to change it from GP to a vote.  I noticed you didn't want to go by ap or crucible rankings or anything like that but why?  Oh yeah they seem more then competent in arenas as well.  You should either get on board  with the system or players or maybe look into transferring to Siel before they shut it down.

17 hours ago, KawaiiPancake-DN said:

They are truly ruining the merge experience with their snotty behavior and not leading or doing anything to help with siege whatsoever just afk. Then hearing they did worse stuff it just makes it more messed up. They should have reset GP this is just chaos they don't pass lead to someone actually willing to lead it's very ridiculous. Seriously considering xfering or just quitting since this mess is awful.

I'm in the same boat except I wont xfer, I'll just plain quit. I just spoke to someone today who discontinued their Prestige Pack because of the Pocos and is now considering quitting.

16 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

You don't need a GP reset, but I can see why the whole TM-E wanted it. Enter coalition, refuse to put the kisk, afk the whole siege, I wish NCSoft would just  remove them both from the ranks by wiping their GP out, what's the point? They're really going to destroy DN-E, and it's just the second day of the merge. If NCWest doesn't hear their players now, it may be too late later on.

Yes we did need a GP reset

9 minutes ago, Jaevyn-DN said:

I'm in the same boat except I wont xfer, I'll just plain quit. I just spoke to someone today who discontinued their Prestige Pack because of the Pocos and is now considering quitting.

ppl in kahrun will do the same, they dont want to be in the same situation as years ago, so they will discontinue their prestige pack and i understand is a waste of money with high ranks trolling the full faction. I'll trasnfer or leave the server.

You can win a siege without coalition lead. We've done it on IS-A in both the Abyss and Kaldor. I was leading as a five star/general and sometimes I was the highest ranked person in coalition. No kisk, no command charge. Forts were blue.

There's no excuse, especially when multiple forts are up. Increase population means dragons, towers and mobs can be killed/flipped quicker. 

If you need help kisking see the instructional image below:
https://imgur.com/a/lTSW9

11 minutes ago, Scoopz-DN said:

You can win a siege without coalition lead. We've done it on IS-A in both the Abyss and Kaldor. I was leading as a five star/general and sometimes I was the highest ranked person in coalition. No kisk, no command charge. Forts were blue.

There's no excuse, especially when multiple forts are up. Increase population means dragons, towers and mobs can be killed/flipped quicker. 

If you need help kisking see the instructional image below:
https://imgur.com/a/lTSW9

the problem is bigger, they dont only refuse to help. if someone wants to lead, they kick. 

Archived