DN-Elyos Governor+Commander Trolls? Not again please.

Chibiusa-DN

5 minutes ago, ApoIonia-DN said:

You can have a new account with another 8 toons in less than a minute.

So your solution is people waste their time leveling up more characters and getting gear, their gold spent on gear or items on the new account, and their real life money on a second account?  Does that not strike you as a stupid idea???

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Plezurenpain-DN said:

So your solution is people waste their time leveling up more characters and getting gear, their gold spent on gear or items on the new account, and their real life money on a second account?  Does that not strike you as a stupid idea???

Just as good an idea as what you are doing now ... instead of figuring out how to work around it, accomplish your goals, and get something done all I've seen is a bunch of people trying to get someone they don't like banned. Assuming that I am right and siege is not a 'pvp match' and therefore there is no match manipulation - what are you guys gonna do to fix it? Everyone is so fixated on getting people banned, or taking away my hard-earned gp that nobody seems to even be worried about what to do to fix it.

Personally, I no longer care about gp (and although I don't really care about it, I EARNED it (and not by living in eb) and you have no right to take it) - the only reason to xform is to gank newbies in Norsvald and none of my gear has rank requirements. But you folks seem to care - so, what are you gonna do about it other than qq to ncsoft? You used to siege before this - what changed (not talking about siege mechanics, talking about attitude)? 

@ApoIonia-DN

Do you remember the threads that TM E were posting back on the old forums about their governor and commander? These are the same couple.

You are correct. Just because you have rank does not mean you have to use it. It isn't against any rules to refuse to use your own skills. But that isn't what we are talking about here. If you recall from those old posts, one of the TM E leadership posted a screen shot of one of the Pocos saying that they would be willing to pass leadership of the Coalition to someone else but only after they were given 300 temperings. We were told that they routinely kicked people from the Coalition because they didn't care for them and once kicked -everyone- from their alliances. Another story was told about how they kicked someone just because they wanted to lead and refused to place the Battle Kisk if that person was taken into any of the alliance in the Coalition. I would be skeptical of these stories if I hadn't seen screenshots and heard the exact same thing from multiple people. I know you would not agree with any of the above actions.

I see that you no longer siege, so perhaps you don't understand the way the new Coalition works. Only the leader of the Coalition can place the Battle Kisk. It is a huge kisk that actually heals health, mana and flight time as long as you stand under it. It is unkillable. It is invaluable in the current sieges. That's why everyone is making such a big deal about it being held hostage until these two feel that their bottoms have been sufficiently kissed. And I believe that that is why they withhold it. Because it is just that important. Someone else can lead using the blue Coalition chat. It isn't the best way, but it can be done. But only that leader can place the kisk and that kisk can make or break a siege.

I can see that you are still very much the champion of the little guy in PvP and still feel very strongly about players getting ganked in uneven fights. What you are failing to see with what is happening with DN E is that the faction is the little guys in this scenario and that they are being bullied by two very selfish high ranking players who just want to see them squirm. 

1 hour ago, ApoIonia-DN said:

Just as good an idea as what you are doing now ... instead of figuring out how to work around it, accomplish your goals, and get something done all I've seen is a bunch of people trying to get someone they don't like banned. Assuming that I am right and siege is not a 'pvp match' and therefore there is no match manipulation - what are you guys gonna do to fix it? Everyone is so fixated on getting people banned, or taking away my hard-earned gp that nobody seems to even be worried about what to do to fix it.

Personally, I no longer care about gp (and although I don't really care about it, I EARNED it (and not by living in eb) and you have no right to take it) - the only reason to xform is to gank newbies in Norsvald and none of my gear has rank requirements. But you folks seem to care - so, what are you gonna do about it other than qq to ncsoft? You used to siege before this - what changed (not talking about siege mechanics, talking about attitude)? 

You have seriously stated,  more than once, that siege is not a PVP match, plus that you held transform rank?

Did you ever do the campaign quests at Terminon? You know the ones that explain how sieges work, kisks, artifacts, the diety, etc? Why do you think that transforms were even created? It's to hold off the other faction in PVP during sieges. Of course its PVP/PVE and as such it has always awarded AP  and recently GP. You may use your transform in Norsvald (personally I think its a complete waste) but personally, I I find it much more useful and fun at sieges, so there are definitelyactive transforms at sieges.

So, irrespective of any personal feelings towards the Pocos- the fact that it is a PVP match is not under debate, or should not be, it has been so since the game started.

You have stated that you haven't sieged recently, well the siege mechanics have changed (it isn't only the kisk, its buffs and participation in the coalition), the server population has changed, you haven't experienced leadership under the Pocos.  If they are written properly, the tickets that are being posted are definitely not "QQ",  but are  the most effective way in addition to some things that can be done periodically in game. 

21 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

@ApoIonia-DN

I see that you no longer siege, so perhaps you don't understand the way the new Coalition works. Only the leader of the Coalition can place the Battle Kisk. It is a huge kisk that actually heals health, mana and flight time as long as you stand under it. It is unkillable. It is invaluable in the current sieges. That's why everyone is making such a big deal about it being held hostage until these two feel that their bottoms have been sufficiently kissed. And I believe that that is why they withhold it. Because it is just that important. Someone else can lead using the blue Coalition chat. It isn't the best way, but it can be done. But only that leader can place the kisk and that kisk can make or break a siege.

It is true that I no longer siege, but didn't stop until I had gotten all my rank independent gear. I understand the new siege mechanic and you will see that nowhere in the formula for a win does pvp score any points at all. 

As for the coalition kisk - what did you do before it came - lots and lots of legion kisks - that's what. Did everyone forget everything they knew? QQ about the governor and his cohorts is not gonna fix it. You know what worked before - do it again. If someone is banning someone - screenshot and report, don't qq. If someone is demanding tribute - screenshot and report, don't qq. And when you post something on the forums as fact, make sure it's fact - someone has yet to show that I even know the new gov and his minions, much less that I am friends with them. 

Someone on the forums whose opinions I trust has assured me that these things have happened, so I don't doubt they did. But you aren't gonna fix anything by qq in the forums or reporting ToS violations that may or may not be there. All the points and score in siege are from pve, so how could it be considered a pvp match? But demanding tribute is certainly scamming, foul language is against the rules, kicking people over and over is harassment ... see the difference?

And calling people out on the forums is also a violation of the forum rules, so 2 wrongs don't make it right. I think what they are doing is disgraceful, but you folks aren't qq in the right place about the right things, at least that's how I see it.

3 minutes ago, 5s25C407-DN said:

You have seriously stated,  more than once, that siege is not a PVP match, plus that you held transform rank?

Did you ever do the campaign quests at Terminon? You know the ones that explain how sieges work, kisks, artifacts, the diety, etc? Why do you think that transforms were even created? It's to hold off the other faction in PVP during sieges. Of course its PVP/PVE and as such it has always awarded AP  and recently GP. In fact as such there are still be used in sieges.

So, irrespective of any personal feelings towards the Pocos- the fact that it is a PVP match is not under debate, or should not be, it has been so since the game started.

You have stated that you haven't sieged recently, well the siege mechanics have changed (it isn't only the kisk, its buffs and participation in the coalition), the server population has changed, you haven't experienced leadership under the Pocos.  If they are written properly, the tickets that are being posted are definitely not "QQ",  but are  the most effective way in addition to some things that can be done periodically in game. 

Siege, as described in the abyss campaign, is not the siege we have today - so that's a red herring. If siege was a pvp contest, pvp would count for score - it doesn't. In any of the PvP instances, PvP counts toward the score. And yes, I held transform rank and have transformed at siege, but when transform became another means to gank lowbies, I gladly gave it up. If you are a Great General and can't kill level 66 players without xform ... but that is a different topic.

10 minutes ago, ApoIonia-DN said:

It is true that I no longer siege, but didn't stop until I had gotten all my rank independent gear. I understand the new siege mechanic and you will see that nowhere in the formula for a win does pvp score any points at all. 

As for the coalition kisk - what did you do before it came - lots and lots of legion kisks - that's what. Did everyone forget everything they knew? QQ about the governor and his cohorts is not gonna fix it. You know what worked before - do it again. If someone is banning someone - screenshot and report, don't qq. If someone is demanding tribute - screenshot and report, don't qq. And when you post something on the forums as fact, make sure it's fact - someone has yet to show that I even know the new gov and his minions, much less that I am friends with them. 

Someone on the forums whose opinions I trust has assured me that these things have happened, so I don't doubt they did. But you aren't gonna fix anything by qq in the forums or reporting ToS violations that may or may not be there. All the points and score in siege are from pve, so how could it be considered a pvp match? But demanding tribute is certainly scamming, foul language is against the rules, kicking people over and over is harassment ... see the difference?

And calling people out on the forums is also a violation of the forum rules, so 2 wrongs don't make it right. I think what they are doing is disgraceful, but you folks aren't qq in the right place about the right things, at least that's how I see it.

I'll reply one last time, again, you haven't sieged under the present system OR the present leadership- so try to picture this.

1) 400 asmos, 100 Elyos. Do you think they just let us walk up to the fort and take those PVE points?

I'll let you come up with your own answers.

2) Same scenario - (a) not everyone is in a legion (b) those kisks (even legion) get obliterated

I haven't posted my replies from Support, having been on TM, I can assure you that (a) they do respond to each ticket and (b) they are thorough. That doesn't mean I always agree with them  (not at all), but they do take repeated reports of harassment that are written from multiple sources reported on multiple occasions very seriously. I have seen already  two governors banned, no one is immune.

10 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Probably. 

I mean.. if they use the F Bomb and 10 people send in a ticket about it, they will still only get a 3 day for that one incident. Another F Bomb and 3 more days. Eventually enough repeat small bans can result in a perma.

Thing is.. if you all keep this up, they will either go silent and clam down (a win!), quit (win again!) or get banned (win win win!). As long as they stop abusing the faction, it doesn't really matter which.

Using expletives should never be cause for a ban, or any kind of administrative action. This game is has a mature rating.  As well there is it a built-in chat filter that allows you two bleep out curse words. If you don't want to see an F-bomb then just have that ticked in your options. Reporting other players for using curse words is dumb.

Note that using explosives is not the same as abusive language. you can thoroughly abuse someone with language without ever saying a "naughty" word.

1 hour ago, HyeRim-DN said:

@Rukie-DN @ApoIonia-DN @Mariza-DN Hey pocos! Maybe next time come and write on your mains. Hiding behind alts is cowardly :) and Good luck with trying to derail this thread. Things are about to get serious :D

Of course it’s the Pocos, in fact, one doesn’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure out it’s them by the type of wording and sentencing the use, it's even similar to this one person in the fb group but that’s for later. The sole fact they are stuck with the “not breaking rules”, “just a kisk”, “doesn’t have to pass lead” just confirms it’s them as everyone in the thread agrees it’s wrong, but just not the Pocos.

What baffled me the most is the “siege is not pvp” thing. Really now, not pvp at all? So it’s not 2 factions (3 if you count the balaur) fighting each other in order to gain a fortress? Hm, pretty sure that is categorized as RvR (race versus race). It seems the Pocos need a bit of time out and educate themselves what really defines pvp and what’s it core meaning.

Nonetheless, seeing the pocos fight here and attempt to defend themselves under alts is just laughable and proves they’ve been caught doing wrong, now attempting to justify their evil actions. By denying the previous stated rules means you’re breaking another set of rules from ToS. You cannot compare Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct, they coexist with each other but has a different set of things written in there. Both are equally important for any player in their Aion experience.

I won’t be going into much detail here, feeding attention to the Pocos is something you don’t want to be doing. We all know what’s wrong here, and arguing with them is just trying to confuse people, putting them on a pedastal with “gov and commander can do whatever they want” thing. Don’t do that, it’s a waste of anybody’s time.

1 hour ago, Devorer-DN said:

didn't see pocos @ kysis siege earlier. and......................... didn't see tm-e/kr-e much either, was 90% is-e legion tags. (dimmak, mythical, renasance). 

...feelsbad for is-e...

Don't ever feel bad for IS-E.  They chose to grind Israphel's asmodian population nearly to the breaking point with their own greed, stupidity, and ignorance.  Never feel bad for them.  They deserve every bad thing that ever happens to them, as a faction.

2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Of course it’s the Pocos, in fact, one doesn’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure out it’s them by the type of wording and sentencing the use, it's even similar to this one person in the fb group but that’s for later. The sole fact they are stuck with the “not breaking rules”, “just a kisk”, “doesn’t have to pass lead” just confirms it’s them as everyone in the thread agrees it’s wrong, but just not the Pocos.

What baffled me the most is the “siege is not pvp” thing. Really now, not pvp at all? So it’s not 2 factions (3 if you count the balaur) fighting each other in order to gain a fortress? Hm, pretty sure that is categorized as RvR (race versus race). It seems the Pocos need a bit of time out and educate themselves what really defines pvp and what’s it core meaning.

Nonetheless, seeing the pocos fight here and attempt to defend themselves under alts is just laughable and proves they’ve been caught doing wrong, now attempting to justify their evil actions. By denying the previous stated rules means you’re breaking another set of rules from ToS. You cannot compare Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct, they coexist with each other but has a different set of things written in there. Both are equally important for any player in their Aion experience.

I won’t be going into much detail here, feeding attention to the Pocos is something you don’t want to be doing. We all know what’s wrong here, and arguing with them is just trying to confuse people, putting them on a pedastal with “gov and commander can do whatever they want” thing. Don’t do that, it’s a waste of anybody’s time.

First, get your facts strait - 'nuff said. I do not even know who the current governor is, I have always posted on my main - you can ask anyone here, and finally I never said siege was not PvP, I said siege may not be a 'PvP Match'. - there is a difference.  Maybe Cyan could tell us the Official Definition from NC Soft's legal department as to what a PvP Match is. And I can compare ToS and Rules of Conduct, because the ToS includes the Rules of Conduct. Here, still, all I see are a bunch of people who don't like the governor trying to get him banned instead of taking the requisite action to become governor. 

As for the person who commented that 'Not everyone has a legion' - who's fault is that? You can found a legion with a couple K kinah and 5 minutes of your time. Kisks were never supposed to be permanent and indestructable - part of the siege strategy used to be finding and destroying kisks. You folks think I just started doing this. It took me 3 years to make 5-star because like many of you, I felt a siege rank should be earned at siege, not in EB. But I went to sieges, just about every one. I suck at PvP, so I died a lot but I still went - win or lose. You folks have a few bad sieges and come on the forums and nyerk about how the gov and his minions should have done this or that, the faction is dead, .... those are the things my kids did when they were 5. What ever happened to getting off your butts and doing stuff? So it's harder with the gov not cooperating, but are you saying that the faction is so bad at siege that it is impossible?

It's not that the Governor is uncooperative and that's the point. 

It's that the governor is -abusive-.

The person that you trust told you that everything said in this thread is 100% true and yet you still defend the abusers. I just don't get it, Apo. 

P.S. To everyone else.. Apo is not one of the Pocos. She is a long time poser on the forums. I have disagreed with her. I have agreed with her. She is a champion of the underdog.

4 hours ago, Devorer-DN said:

didn't see pocos @ kysis siege earlier. and......................... didn't see tm-e/kr-e much either, was 90% is-e legion tags. (dimmak, mythical, renasance). 

...feelsbad for is-e...

I looked for them as well.  I think I saw Mochi in Kaisinel at the beginning of siege which ended in complete failure in 5 minutes.  Not sure what the excuse will be this time but I am waiting.  Lost cause with their kisk quicker then I could port and join.  Go figure.

9 hours ago, ApoIonia-DN said:

[clip]

[clip]

Don't mean to try and take anything you're saying out of context; formatting is mine just to narrow focus on what I want to comment on.

This is actually turning out to be a bit of a grey area. I did screenshot and report, and from my conversation with the GMs (which I can screencap and show you), while screenshots of swears etc might be best to report, things of this nature - overarching issues with the governor and second in command - is actually best dealt with on the forums.

I don't know  the mechanics of everything, but I was told that the forums are the best way to get in touch with game devs, who are the ones that can actually address the issue. I agree 110% that posts on the forums should be limited to facts, and screenshots should be included wherever possible. But, as someone who actually did send in a ticket about behavior issues and harassing behavior from people who were insisting, by staying lead in the coaltion despite numerous other experienced officers offering, very politely, to lead instead... and then actively insulting the people sieging while refusing to do anything other than afk, thereby making it incredibly difficult for any cohesive in-siege leadership to form and communicate with the rest of the faction - I'm going to do what the GMs told me to do, and continue posting in the forums when I have an issue with what's going on.

Again, more than willing to provide screenshots of the info I got from the GMs, I was surprised too.

7 minutes ago, Aleil-DN said:

Don't mean to try and take anything you're saying out of context; formatting is mine just to narrow focus on what I want to comment on.

This is actually turning out to be a bit of a grey area. I did screenshot and report, and from my conversation with the GMs (which I can screencap and show you), while screenshots of swears etc might be best to report, things of this nature - overarching issues with the governor and second in command - is actually best dealt with on the forums.

I don't know  the mechanics of everything, but I was told that the forums are the best way to get in touch with game devs, who are the ones that can actually address the issue. I agree 110% that posts on the forums should be limited to facts, and screenshots should be included wherever possible. But, as someone who actually did send in a ticket about behavior issues and harassing behavior from people who were insisting, by staying lead in the coaltion despite numerous other experienced officers offering, very politely, to lead instead... and then actively insulting the people sieging while refusing to do anything other than afk, thereby making it incredibly difficult for any cohesive in-siege leadership to form and communicate with the rest of the faction - I'm going to do what the GMs told me to do, and continue posting in the forums when I have an issue with what's going on.

Again, more than willing to provide screenshots of the info I got from the GMs, I was surprised too.

. There's is a difference between enforcing the TOS and rules that govern conduct, and altering actual game mechanics. The TOS are typically enforced by the support team, and they cannot change anything that involves game mechanics as this requires altering the code base - so this requires the development team.

If a developer is reviewing these posts, then he/she would likely be thinking about possible changes to the Coalition system, and that easily could take a year or more to become available for us.

If we don't want to wait that long then we should do what we can to support the leaders that we do want.

I see what Apolonia did here :)    You've got some little thing off your chest.

Complaining about how someone is "disrupting a PvP match by not actively playing in good faith, or any other form of PvP griefing, exploitation, or abuse" was fine in the past, when someone complained about the griefing towards newbies in front of Rentus. Git gut!, Aion has been always and always will be like that! Play Hello Kitty!

If they insulted someone somehow, just report them with evidence. Calling them out here on the forum is against the ToS as well. If their fault is to play the game according to what Aion allows them... suck it up! Like did the old players that left the game years ago.

7 minutes ago, KallSu-KT said:

I see what Apolonia did here :)    You've got some little thing off your chest.

Complaining about how someone is "disrupting a PvP match by not actively playing in good faith, or any other form of PvP griefing, exploitation, or abuse" was fine in the past, when someone complained about the griefing towards newbies in front of Rentus. Git gut!, Aion has been always and always will be like that! Play Hello Kitty!

If they insulted someone somehow, just report them with evidence. Calling them out here on the forum is against the ToS as well. If their fault is to play the game according to what Aion allows them... suck it up! Like did the old players that left the game years ago.

Actually, exploitation was not "fine in the past',  I could list numerous examples but my post would likely be deleted; and don't assume that all old players left or tolerated it,  some of us still play- and there's a big difference between PVP, whether zerging, camping , etc and the deliberate obstruction of siege.

Since the current siege mechanic makes the gov the default lead of a coalition, what would happen, say, if when more than one fort was vulnerable, everyone that didn't want to be in the gov's coalition formed one for the other fort? I know it takes at least one alliance to form a coalition, are you saying that you couldn't scrape together that many people who don't support the gov to do that?

And wouldn't that partially fix the problem?

Heck, I might even come back to seiging just to be in the non-gov coalition.

5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

It's not that the Governor is uncooperative and that's the point. 

It's that the governor is -abusive-.

The person that you trust told you that everything said in this thread is 100% true and yet you still defend the abusers. I just don't get it, Apo. 

P.S. To everyone else.. Apo is not one of the Pocos. She is a long time poser on the forums. I have disagreed with her. I have agreed with her. She is a champion of the underdog.

And I'm not supporting the behavior. But there are some facts:

1. NC Soft Initiated the current siege system ON PURPOSE that gives automatic lead of the coalition to the governor.
  2. NC Soft Initiated the coalition system ON PURPOSE that allows the coalition lead to kick alliances as they see fit.
  3. NC Soft Gave control of the placement of the Coalition Kisk to the coalition leader ON PURPOSE.

What I am saying is that you guys are qq about things that NC Soft PURPOSEFULLY provides for our current governor to do, The gov and his/her cohorts are not exploiting a game flaw - they are doing exactly what NC Soft designed the system to do. NC Soft CHOSE to create this situation and only the development team can fix it. If you ban this governor, there are enough nyerks on this server that the situation will always happen again. And I have heard none of you call for the system to be fixed, just for a ban of this person that you don't like.

So, in this case, I am still supporting the underdog - you folks are all jumping on folks for doing EXACTLY what NC Soft allows them to do. Your real beef should be with the siege mechanics ...

Hi Friyán,

I sincerely understand your frustration. This issue is under investigation and we'll take appropriate action once we gather enough evidence based on our findings. With that being said, I can only ask for your kind understanding about this issue. 

Should you have any other questions or requests, please let us know and it will always be our pleasure to accommodate you.

Regards, 

NCSOFT Support Team

this is different as they answer months or weeks ago. 

and as they did with hackers, the new forums and updates, Ncsoft right now is working on Aion. So I think they can do something now. 

10 minutes ago, ApoIonia-DN said:

And I'm not supporting the behavior. But there are some facts:

1. NC Soft Initiated the current siege system ON PURPOSE that gives automatic lead of the coalition to the governor.
  2. NC Soft Initiated the coalition system ON PURPOSE that allows the coalition lead to kick alliances as they see fit.
  3. NC Soft Gave control of the placement of the Coalition Kisk to the coalition leader ON PURPOSE.

What I am saying is that you guys are qq about things that NC Soft PURPOSEFULLY provides for our current governor to do, The gov and his/her cohorts are not exploiting a game flaw - they are doing exactly what NC Soft designed the system to do. NC Soft CHOSE to create this situation and only the development team can fix it. If you ban this governor, there are enough nyerks on this server that the situation will always happen again. And I have heard none of you call for the system to be fixed, just for a ban of this person that you don't like.

So, in this case, I am still supporting the underdog - you folks are all jumping on folks for doing EXACTLY what NC Soft allows them to do. Your real beef should be with the siege mechanics ...

Truth, here.  

While abusive language is not acceptable, it's not NCsoft's job to regulate player behavior regarding activity in sieges.  If a governor refuses to cooperate with his or her faction, I would argue that it's up to the faction to either feed a replacement to knock the governor out of position, or deal with having a recalcitrant governor in other ways.  Israphel Asmodian lived with Alaryl for years, and he's long been unwilling to actually help the faction.  He wasn't as bad in this regard as the Pocos seem to be, but we basically just didn't have a sieging governor for most of our sieges, and that's just how it was.  

The mechanics are dumb, and we should be asking NCsoft to change them, rather than asking them to 'do something about the Pocos'.

Archived