Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - June 24, 2020

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, June 24, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 13:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • The Stigma Promotion will end.
    • Stigma promotion scrolls will be removed from the store, but items in player inventories and the associated promotion methods will remain available for 1 additional week.
      • Based on player feedback and request, the +12 Stigma safe level will remain as a permanent addition
  • The GP season is ending shortly before the maintenance, and Abyss Rank GP will be reset during the maintenance.
    • Players will receive 1 Gold Ingot for every 500 GP, rounded up.
  • Character transfer queuing will be reopened. Temporarily closed again due to an issue.
  • We've increased the number of items available from the Omega world boss for the Balaurea Reborn event.
    • All players in the looting group will receive a Shining Gemstone Shard Bundle, providing 1 Shining Gemstone Shard of your choice.
    • 3x the number of each original drop will be available, each distributed via dice roll.
    • 1x Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone will be available, distributed via dice roll.

Maintenance Images of the Week

OT8fQSH.jpg

XNLywCq.jpg

omMRjC3.jpg

You pretend that i believe that you guys are letting the safe spot to be +12 because of our feedback

And I pretend to believe that you guys heard our feedback about that topic.. OK :P 

Edited by RagdoII-DN

Ehhh, the +12 safe spot is a feature of 7.5 patch that all official Aion servers got during the update.
But its ok, thank you!!

I hope we get more events giving Stigma Enchant Stones from now on, because its so sad to see people running around with advanced stigmas knowing the we have only a few and limited ways to get them by normal ingame methods.

1 hour ago, RagdoII-DN said:

You pretend that i believe that you guys are letting the safe spot to be +12 because of our feedback

And I pretend to believe that you guys heard our feedback about that topic.. OK :P 

We can all go along with each other bruh, lets pretend it is this way lolz. What matters is that +12 is perma.

1 hour ago, Hime said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, June 24, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 13:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • The Stigma Promotion will end.
    • Stigma promotion scrolls will be removed from the store, but items in player inventories and the associated promotion methods will remain available for 1 additional week.
      • Based on player feedback and request, the +12 Stigma safe level will remain as a permanent addition
  • The GP season is ending shortly before the maintenance, and Abyss Rank GP will be reset during the maintenance.
    • Players will receive 1 Gold Ingot for every 500 GP, rounded up.
  • Character transfer queuing will be reopened.
  • We've increased the number of items available from the Omega world boss for the Balaurea Reborn event.
    • All players in the looting group will receive a Shining Gemstone Shard Bundle, providing 1 Shining Gemstone Shard of your choice.
    • 3x the number of each original drop will be available, each distributed via dice roll.
    • 1x Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone will be available, distributed via dice roll.

Maintenance Images of the Week

What about arena of discipline rewards for February, march, April, May as well as this month? Why only talk about GP?

10 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

Amiteahx, and others need to stop asking about reward compnsation for the months arena has been down cuz its as simple as you know it dont give rewards so why enter it.

You saying we don't even get rewards for February the first month which became bugged?

Granted im the valedia ie the perfect person that cries about prices being too high which they are but atleast i dont try n get things for free as in these arena post...free kaisinel they should give me cuz im perfect... but stop being like a certain sw i know and stop beggin for stuff u didnt earn.

stigma enchantment stones,legend and ulti enchantment stones,rune and gem stones,new refinement stones,legendary transformation contracts,ulti contracts,gears/accessories/weapons,ulti manastones and most importantly  DO NOT PUT ENGRAVED MANASTONES AS A REWARD IF ITS NOT CLASS SPECIFIC SINCE WE CANT DO ANYTHING WITH IT... AND OPTIMIZE THE GAME ENGINE SO PPL CAN ENJOY THEIR GAMEPLAY OR JUST SELL IT TO ANOTHER COMPANY THAT GIVES A HOOT ABOUT GAMES THEY STAND BEHIND...

Edited by Valedia-DN
8 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

You saying we don't even get rewards for February the first month which became bugged?

You better don't waste your time trying to reason with Valedia, she just spams whatever nonsense  it crosses her mind.

Arena Season rewards is a game feature that is not working properly, since an already painfully long time. And its a really great help to progress in the game, and as we are locked out of it, our progress is a Lot slower, hence it is fair to ask for and to receive a compensation.

Another thing to take into consideration is that we could take Season Rewards as a Legitimate substitue of Previous patches Coins system as both are a way to make profit from the instance. In the past we could make some pretty decent Kinah by participating in arenas, selling the gear or skins. Back then even if you always lose you could still make progress. But now? By winning an arena we get 100k kinah and 1 ancient stone, wich is Super Bad, and if we lose we get Absolutely Nothing.

Besides the PvP enjoyment, now Arena Discipline , is useless in progression terms, current arena without season rewards are the virtually the same as the Training version.
Saying this, we should get back this side content, wich is to make some profit and progression for our time spent in these instances.
Please @Loki fix arena seasons, and sent us some fair compensation :)

Edited by DevilNest-KT

If there should be a fix in the arenas by the way, it should be one that you cannot skip arenas, or drop from it without losing points. OR the person who enters and finds no enemy, should be given his/her entry back.

Game matching in the arenas and even worse not entering and causing the other person to lose an entry without anything lost to the person who makes the abuse is what I call broken mechanics.

Hello Good morning, the availability of the character transfer will be valid until when :? why I looked and see that the service is unavailable and had and in the maintenance of the week said that it will be reopened. I look forward to a return, thank you.

devil you and i know that ncsoft does not owe us any compensation for a known broken instance at which no one should que for lol.

arhangelo might have a point inregards to just giving everyone 1 free entry as thats all that is needed for ppl to learn that the instance was broken.