Hime

Introducing Kibbelz

Hime   

Greetings Daevas,

I'd like to introduce you to Kibbelz who will be stepping in as Aion's community and content manager. You've already seen Kibbelz on the more recent website articles and he's familiar with Aion from working on Aion: Legions of War and working closely with Gideon and I.

Please give him a warm welcome as you'll be seeing him around! 

Kibbelz   

Hello everyone :)

A pleasure to be here! We're still getting me setup, but I'm looking forward to giving you an extra line of communication with the team, and being available to answer your questions/concerns.

Thanks Hime!

Sad about Aion Legions of war being ran into the ground but one thing I can say is Kibbelz was great about communication with the community (especially on Legions of War discord) and did his best  which actually showed results.  I'm not sure how much influence you'll have here your moving into a community that's heavily on the rage at the moment.  Good luck because your predecessors were very poor in communication.

Welcome Kibbelz, hope to see you active around the community, it's been nice to have Loki engaging on the forums and hoping you continue in the same.

Also, how are your bits?

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Greetings Daevas,

I'd like to introduce you to Kibbelz who will be stepping in as Aion's community and content manager. You've already seen Kibbelz on the more recent website articles and he's familiar with Aion from working on Aion: Legions of War and working closely with Gideon and I.

Please give him a warm welcome as you'll be seeing him around! 

Where is the luna compensation for arena of discipline for February, March, April and May?

@Kibbelz First off welcome to Aion's community. Secondly here is to hoping NCkorea allow you to actually do anything to improve our content be it cash shop based or in-game playability for our region <3.

15 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Welcome!

But please don't send away @Loki. We all really like him because he's so active. :(

Agreed. Like that Loki communicates whether its good news or bad but just like being kept in the loop in regards to game changes and stuff

Hello Kibz kibz, im valedia and just wanna say welcome to my aion and i am deemed as thee most annoying and blocked egg on aion simply because i tell everyone how it is be it they get their feelings hurt or not and the majority cannot handle the truth and being hated and deemed annoying for telling the truth is fun cuz i can handle the hatred and dislike.lol

On 6/24/2020 at 8:10 PM, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone :)

A pleasure to be here! We're still getting me setup, but I'm looking forward to giving you an extra line of communication with the team, and being available to answer your questions/concerns.

Welcome! Hope they set you up soon and add you into development tracker tab in forums soon. That's how I usually refer back to a post/comment that either Loki & Hime make.

On 6/24/2020 at 9:15 PM, Amiteahx-KT said:

Where is the luna compensation for arena of discipline for February, March, April and May?

This is getting extremely annoying. Stop posting this. It’s getting really pathetic. It’s like every week on every post you are whining about this. Give it up and move on with your life. 

On 25/6/2020 at 5:15 AM, Amiteahx-KT said:

4 hours ago, 1s1C0185-KT said:

This is getting extremely annoying. Stop posting this. It’s getting really pathetic. It’s like every week on every post you are whining about this. Give it up and move on with your life. 

Yes some posts are irrelevant to the bugs, and this one could remain clean from that.

Nyali-DN   

Welcome to the Aion community! Nice to see that the position got filled so quickly and hope to see you around more often. It never gets boring in here. ;o