Rune Slots + Gem slots need a retuning option.

Arhangelos

We NEED to be able to re-seal the slot and re-open it hoping to get the one we need, or use a specific (BCM maybe) scroll that regambles it or at least it gives us the type we want. I am willing to spend some money on this as long as I can get rid of the pure RNG that engulfs this broken mechanic.

I have made FIVE Dark Talon plumes so far hoping to get an attack slot... and all 5 of them are support which is utterly useless. 5 Dark Talong Plumes is like 100m AP wasted and a ton of enchants, manastone fasteners and materials.

Some of my Cruel Demaha feather accessories have a +2 slot which means if you put a +5 rune, the slot will give another +2 making it a +7! And that is also totally random and there is no way to re-gamble the slot hoping to get a better one.

I am shocked they made such a game breaking feature totally RNG related and impossible to alter the outcome once you got it. As if it is not bad enough that enchanting Runes and Gems is not cancerous enough, we now have to get 5 items of each type hoping to get the slot we need and fail!

It's ehhh on the runestones, but the gemstones? Yeah. The RNG of it makes regular gemstones worthless because there's no way you're going to have the rng to get 5 of your 6 slots to all be the same color to be able to activate the skill.

Legionmate used one of his restore tokens yesterday to be able to re-open a gemstone slot. Sadly, he got the same color he had before. But, that's at least an option if you have restore tokens. (Reminder: Restore tokens reset tomorrow, July 1st!)

Yes we need a way to change the Gems/Runes slots types, it's crazy the idea that we need to get new gear time and time again until we get the slot we need, specially on Dark Talon gear that needs to be enchanted to +15.

But is not that complicated @Loki please check this, the item to reset slots already exist, its called  Rebirth Manastone Fastener  in NA client and Restoration Stone in EU client.

So we just need a way to get it, maybe place it in Abyssal Splinter vendors or in a Tradable/Brokerable Box at BCM.

in game link [item:166418001]

6pb6K40.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/6pb6K40.jpg

6 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

It's ehhh on the runestones, but the gemstones? Yeah. The RNG of it makes regular gemstones worthless because there's no way you're going to have the rng to get 5 of your 6 slots to all be the same color to be able to activate the skill.

Legionmate used one of his restore tokens yesterday to be able to re-open a gemstone slot. Sadly, he got the same color he had before. But, that's at least an option if you have restore tokens. (Reminder: Restore tokens reset tomorrow, July 1st!)

I got rid of my Dark Talon accessories for Cruel Demaha ones and finally I managed to get 4 red gem slots and 2x are rainbow (so they can take any colour). The good thing with accessories is that they do not need enchanting anymore so it was an easy jump and since they do not give p.def/m.def in optional stats I didn't need to keep the DT, the optional stats in Cruel Demaha are those that I actually used in DT as well and dare I say the Cruel Demaha are actually better than DT because the optional stats are actually pretty high.

5 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Yes we need a way to change the Gems/Runes slots types, it's crazy the idea that we need to get new gear time and time again until we get the slot we need, specially on Dark Talon gear that needs to be enchanted to +15.

But is not that complicated @Loki please check this, the item to reset slots already exist, its called  Rebirth Manastone Fastener  in NA client and Restoration Stone in EU client.

So we just need a way to get it, maybe place it in Abyssal Splinter vendors or in a Tradable/Brokerable Box at BCM.

6pb6K40.jpg

AMEN... the solution is already there, please save us from this RNGeezus, @Loki do your thing please.

• Daeva
5 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

6pb6K40.jpg

Yeah I just heard about this item, it recently became available in EU I think? I've sent the item info to our teams, so hopefully we can also use this item soon. Loki-Smiles-Thumbs-Up-Gif.gif

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP

On 30/6/2020 at 0:24 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

6pb6K40.jpg

hey @Kibbelz we need this item soon please >_<

• 3 weeks later...

Archived