Opening server transfer was a Big Mistake to begin with.

FefeHulk-DN

Just as stated, opening server transfer was a Big Mistake to begin with. ( Pun intended ).

There are many reasons to why opening server transfer was a grave mistake. 

Germ/MrFrank stole from his legion and transferring to Katalam server with his little soldiers such as fatbad, eikure, sethos, eph, nangnang and a couple more who had benefited from World Boss summon scrolls and to avoid the heat and hatred by the legion and the faction for screwing them over world bosses and their members' hardwork and effort. Depriving most of BigMistake/Nod's members' right to get loots from World bosses which they deserve. It wasn't just the WB summon scrolls and loots. It was a lot of things adding up together that mrfrank/germ had stolen from the legion. 

I've heard from people that was from Nod/Big Mistake that Germ/Mrfrank had extorted and threatened his members to sell or trade  n-coins/$$ real life currency to him at a cheap and ridiculous rate. Some even had to give him free n-coins or money. That is how he makes a living.

After stealing from Danaria's biggest legion, now they are transferring with some of the faction's most geared players and many others are jumping the bandwagon and hopping over to Katalam server as well. As much as we hate to say it but this will greatly impact Danaria Asmodian faction in terms of balance and the health of Danaria server. Having one of the only two server, dying, now Nc soft may as well merge both into one server.

On top of everything, the previously legion known as Big mistake aka Nod is now named as Not Today. It is not news to people. I am specifically talking about this because, Omega, their current BG. One who talks behind and complains about Germ/MrFrank is always and still is running instances with Germ/MrFrank. Ahhh, the irony.

I guess this is the real world, as long as one is being able to benefit from one another, they don't care about anything else.

I suggest we close the Server transfer immediately before ruining Danaria server any further.

As for Katalam, beware of Germ/MrFrank and his little thieves , they are going to cause quite a drama in the faction when they are there. That is all I have to say.

To those who has given money or n-coins to Germ/MrFrank, you deserve to be used , scammed and thrown aside eventually. He does everything to get into the good books of big paying users and milk them like cashcows. I am referring to people like Calli, Eph and his special peon nangnang. I am sure there are more cashcows that he milks but I do not want to jump into assumptions like Maika. 

God speed and hope justice will be served to scumbags like these people. Karma will come back for you people and minions of Germ/MrFrank. 

Até breve. The last day for these people before their transfers.

55 minutes ago, FefeHulk-DN said:

Just as stated, opening server transfer was a Big Mistake to begin with. ( Pun intended ).

Germ/MrFrank stole from his legion and transferring to Katalam server with his little soldiers such as fatbad, eikure, sethos, eph, nangnang and a couple more who had benefited from World Boss summon scrolls and to avoid the heat and hatred by the legion and the faction for screwing them over world bosses and their members' hardwork and effort. Depriving most of BigMistake/Nod's members' right to get loots from World bosses which they deserve. It wasn't just the WB summon scrolls and loots. It was a lot of things adding up together that mrfrank/germ had stolen from the legion. 

I've heard from people that was from Nod/Big Mistake that Germ/Mrfrank had extorted and threatened his members to sell or trade  n-coins/$$ real life currency to him at a cheap and ridiculous rate. Some even had to give him free n-coins or money. That is how he makes a living.

After stealing from Danaria's biggest legion, now they are transferring with some of the faction's most geared players and many others are jumping the bandwagon and hopping over to Katalam server as well. As much as we hate to say it but this will greatly impact Danaria Asmodian faction in terms of balance and the health of Danaria server. Having one of the only two server, dying, now Nc soft may as well merge both into one server.

On top of everything, the previously legion known as Big mistake aka Nod is now named as Not Today. It is not news to people. I am specifically talking about this because, Omega, their current BG. One who talks behind and complains about Germ/MrFrank is always and still is running instances with Germ/MrFrank. Ahhh, the irony.

I guess this is the real world, as long as one is being able to benefit from one another, they don't care about anything else.

I suggest we close the Server transfer immediately before ruining Danaria server any further.

As for Katalam, beware of Germ/MrFrank and his little thieves , they are going to cause quite a drama in the faction when they are there. That is all I have to say.

To those who has given money or n-coins to Germ/MrFrank, you deserve to be used , scammed and thrown aside eventually. He does everything to get into the good books of big paying users and milk them like cashcows. I am referring to people like Calli, Eph and his special peon nangnang. I am sure there are more cashcows that he milks but I do not want to jump into assumptions like Maika. 

God speed and hope justice will be served to scumbags like these people. Karma will come back for you people and minions of Germ/MrFrank. 

I do enjoy a good read so for that I will thank you and don't forget! keep slaying my enemies for me uwu

1 hour ago, FefeHulk-DN said:

this is the same asshat who brought the stormwing pet egg still being active to attention of the forum..thanks bruh

If what you're saying is true. i think is little
How does it feel to give KS. In the noobs and always make fun. and now your old BG stole you?!?
AAAAAAAAAAH!! What news my friends that NEWS!

I'll even drink here to celebrate

But, I believe it is a lie.

WEAK BAIT hu3

2 hours ago, FefeHulk-DN said:

Nice post Belty. You're venting at him but yet... you don't want him to transfer??

5 hours ago, goat-KT said:

-Removed-

Would be good if u stop with the xenophobic commentaries by here, to begin with.

Also, this post is a completely bullshit. Even if it was true, false or whatever, everyone is free to play whenever they want. 

4 hours ago, FefeHulk-DN said:

As much as we hate to say it but this will greatly impact Danaria Asmodian faction in terms of balance and the health of Danaria server. Having one of the only two server, dying, now Nc soft may as well merge both into one server.

If you think the server is going to die because of a handful of people then why would they want to stay on such a trashy server?

4 hours ago, RagdoII-DN said:

Would be good if u stop with the xenophobic commentaries by here, to begin with.

Also, this post is a completely bullshit. Even if it was true, false or whatever, everyone is free to play whenever they want. 

+1!

5 hours ago, goat-KT said:

-Removed-

Seriously?

@Hime

I hope this xenophobic comment don't pass like it was nothing.
Not here to read this type of bs

tbh I really like the way the legion is going on now with Omega leading with the help of others like Vantheria and Wagyu.

the only thing that makes me stick with this game these days is the friendship I can make with other players and the long-time friends when we play together.
Its not like we're having the time of our lives playing Aion (this patch sucks) but the only way this game can be fun is playing with friends.

that said, I can feel the legion is dealing with people in a more friendly way now, the atmosphere is light and there are people that really wants to help and care about others, thats good.

I will say 2 things only.... Sethos is not a part of the WB cash thing, and that what saddens me is that people from old Germ legion still try to protect him and he’s goons; when these WB few man killing spree has been going on for months now at late hours...... some now try to pretend they did not knew about it,  and its sickening to see how even legion mates will screw other legion mates to stay at Goons squad good side to try and get benefit out of it. I even told the new legion lead to report these and they just don't care about whats been done to the players who worked hard to get them all those legion summon WB scrolls like the names states; not Germ and goons cash flow and lets get geared in a shady way WB Scrolls..... they are Legion Summon WB Scrolls and its a shame to see nothing being done for these. By the way KT Intensity legion has the same problem NCSoft; so show that you care for your players and please step in for onces to help the underdogs here.

Lmao Belty talks like he's a good leader yet I heard from not just a single glad that he kicks all glads joining his lfg WB so he can secure the glad loot himself. You can xfer too Belty that way less cancer and greedy mf in DN. Drama queen! 

Archived