Opening server transfer was a Big Mistake to begin with.

FefeHulk-DN

19 hours ago, FefeHulk-DN said:

Germ/MrFrank stole from his legion and transferring to Katalam server with his little soldiers such as fatbad, eikure, sethos, eph, nangnang and a couple more who had benefited from World Boss summon scrolls and to avoid the heat and hatred by the legion and the faction for screwing them over world bosses and their members' hardwork and effort. Depriving most of BigMistake/Nod's members' right to get loots from World bosses which they deserve. It wasn't just the WB summon scrolls and loots. It was a lot of things adding up together that mrfrank/germ had stolen from the legion.

This is not something new and Sethos is DEFINITELY not a part of it. He never was and he will never be. I don't know about the rest, but i wouldn't be surprised.. at all.

Not Today is showing signs of development and co-operation with the rest faction...at last! Thumbs up for Omega, Hellish ,Wagyu and Vantheria.

In the very end, i believe and hope that everyone got a lesson from that.

KT people are like "who are these people, neverheard of them".

This whole post sounded like a Kardashian yahoo paid post. Like nobody knows what they do for living and nobody cares who they are but they need to maintain a D-list celebrity status to pay their next channel bags only to get featured again in paid posts.

If anyone is THAT gullible and pays real life money to leaders just so they can hang out with them, then they deserve it. I have never in my life given a single F for anything that has to do with status. Whatever requires you to belong to a zerg was never in my radar. Anything I did, was done in pure solo lone-wolf mode.
Saved me a ton of drama.

10 hours ago, Gked-DN said:

This is not something new and Sethos is DEFINITELY not a part of it. He never was and he will never be. I don't know about the rest, but i wouldn't be surprised.. at all.

Not Today is showing signs of development and co-operation with the rest faction...at last! Thumbs up for Omega, Hellish ,Wagyu and Vantheria.

In the very end, i believe and hope that everyone got a lesson from that.

says the guy who uses no animation

31 minutes ago, 1s1F9DD9-KT said:

says the guy who uses no animation

Says the guy who hides behind an account with 2 posts. Why don't you let everyone know who you are? Hiding something? Cheers

You mean some players are asshats who cheated, scammed and used other players?!

This is my shocked face..

AnnualAlarmedDobermanpinscher-size_restr

For those who were cheated, scammed and used, you rolled your dice and things didn't go as you planned. It's not against any rules to transfer with legion wb summoning scrolls. These guys would be hardly the first legion leaders to abscond with legion items and they probably won't be the last. They are hardly the first legion leads to promise the rabble advancement to bolster their numbers and then ditch them when they are no longer needed. They are hardly the only legion leaders who pressured players into paying them in items, ncoin or indeed real money in exchange for inclusion. (Though the real money thing is against the rules and if anyone can actually prove that to the staff, -maybe- you could get them to sit up and take notice. Maybe.) Live and learn, right?

Having a good number of geared players transfer to the other server will 100% harm their faction on their old server, but so? If the staff didn't put a limit on transfers, then they are doing nothing wrong. If anything, it will hasten the merging of the two remaining servers. So it's probably wiser to just sit still and wait for that rather than pay to transfer.

I guess the point is.. relax. Do things like this suck? Indeed they do. But they aren't new and are hardly shocking. Best to just do your thing and stop worrying about what others are doing.

Archived