Jump to content
Kibbelz

Weekly Server Maintenance - July 1, 2020

Recommended Posts

Kibbelz   

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, July 1, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 13:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.


Note: We are investigating an issue where players will be unable to obtain enough (Upgraded) Divine Protection Skill Book Secret Scrolls to create the resulting item. This issue is related to quests granted by event NPC 'Heavenly', and we look forward to sharing our plans to address this very soon.
 

Content Changes

  • The Celestial Armory event will begin.
  • The various Advanced Stigma Promotion Scrolls from the Stigma Promotion event, as well as the box providing them and promotion methods that use them, will be removed.
  • Fortress sieges will now take place at 10PM server time, instead of 9PM.
  • Luna can now be used for additional entries to The Red Cellar.
  • Removed some items from NPC sales lists that can no longer be used (for example, defunct teleport scrolls). Such items that are in player inventories will be exchanged for a usable one.
  • Adjusted the Luna NPC Eli's spawn location. She will now appear in Inggison and Gelkmaros as well as the capital cities.
  • Removed the season rank medal exchange NPCs. GP and Arena Seasons will be updated to provide the rewards directly in a future patch prior to the season’s end.

 

Gameplay Bug Fixes

  • Fixed an issue where Luna Consumption Rewards were incorrectly reverted.
  • Fixed an issue where flight time resets when traveling to the Battlefield server.
  • Pyre Soul in Lower Udas Temple will now only spawn once.
  • Fixed an issue where the Crucible Spire Teleport Scroll (4th Floor) could be consumed multiple times.
  • Fixed an issue where an incorrect mob would spawn in Altar of Ascension (Easy).
  • Fixed a display issue with some accessory visual effects.
  • Fixed an issue where quest target for the quests "A Knife in the Heart" (Elyos) and "The Advance" (Asmodian) would die too quickly to allied NPCs, preventing completion of the quest.
  • Fixed an issue where the radar would not display properly in the Abyss Core.
  • Fixed an issue where the Chaotic Vale instance could not be entered with a group.
  • Temporarily removed the Renown point reduction until we have a permanent fix which will reduce the Renown point only once a week

Localization Fixes

  • Corrected some Korean text appearing in the chat window during the Mortasha fight in Altar of Ascension.
  • Fixed an issue where the Songweaver's Daevanion skills Hurricane's Chant, Strengthened Hurricane's Chant, and (Advanced) Hurricane's Chant had incorrect names.
  • Fixed an issue where the Vandal's Daevanion skill book for the skill Chroma Burst was incorrectly named for Chroma Blessing.
  • Fixed an issue where Luminance accessories had inconsistent names.
  • Fixed an issue where the BCM item Dapper Suit was named Luxury Suit in-game.
  • Removed text related to Daeva Membership from Gold Ingot item on the Gold Sand Traders shop.
  • Fixed an issue where developer text was visible in some quest dialogs.
  • Fixed various minor typos in quests and items.

 

Maintenance Images!

https://imgur.com/a/o7PNE7e

https://imgur.com/a/JOWlxEA

https://imgur.com/a/BayrrVW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reran-KT   

This siege time is really ridiculous!
Worst than having all sieges at the same time... We need a Siege schedule again, like old times, when everyone in everyplaces of the world could make siege...
Example: If we have a fortress in Gelk and another in Ing at the same time, and after some hours have the others, the siege on these maps will be more competitive and fun... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I regularly help recruit for sieges, so I note how many drop off and how many tell me that they have problems due to the current time ALREADY being late. Now you want to make it even later???? 

Personally, I'm located on East coast NA, and I work, so siege times are difficult as it is. This is going to make it EXTREMELY hard to attend.

New players now don't see what we used to have:

- East and West coast servers - GONE

- support for timezone changes (Daylight Savings)- GONE

- surveys for siege time changes for our region- GONE

Now we don't even get a basic justification. Just an announcement that is basically  " it's changing- take it or leave it" and which many people can miss.

Really? Has it gotten THAT bad at your office, so that you cannot communicate with your community in a more positive way?

 

Edited by Calista-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The time change is preposterous.  I would heartily endorse moving siege an hour EARLIER. My husband already has to sleep in a separate bedroom 4 nights a week so I don't wake him up....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reran-KT   

I really think to be better to have 2 sieges times, with 2 hours of difference: 7 and 9pm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Wtf, why chance siege schedules? 9pm was already later, and want to make It even later? You guys think only North Americans play this game? 10pm os Impossible for a lot of players.

Edited by TakaFlesha-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i understand that everyone dont like this being pushed up an hr but what about the mothers/fathers that have to work late and just need a lil more time to get their daily life things done...this hour is a good thing but and in time you will see it.

if siege is at 7 or 9pm, what about those that get off work at like 30 mins b4 and have a long drive reran.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

i understand that everyone dont like this being pushed up an hr but what about the mothers/fathers that have to work late and just need a lil more time to get their daily life things done...this hour is a good thing but and in time you will see it.

if siege is at 7 or 9pm, what about those that get off work at like 30 mins b4 and have a long drive reran.

shut up retard, for the majority (which is what should matter) an earlier siege is better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lapis-DN   
18 minutes ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

shut up retard, for the majority (which is what should matter) an earlier siege is better.

???

you don't need to be that agressive and disrespectful. Valedia was only pinpointing its opinion

I don't like the new siege time either but whatever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liind-KT   

There is something very wrong with this game administration. U are just killing the own server. Never listen to the feedbacks, and still remove profitable way to make things. Came back cos it was great like 4.0, but now I feel  its moving to 5.0 again, then once again Im leaving, just like mostly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why weren't we even given a survey? Why is it that the schedule just changed out of nowhere? Siege time will be at 12 am on the east coast. This is supposed to be NA server, yet people in NA aren't getting reasonable times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rag-DN   
1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, July 1, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 13:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.


Note: We are investigating an issue where players will be unable to obtain enough (Upgraded) Divine Protection Skill Book Secret Scrolls to create the resulting item. This issue is related to quests granted by event NPC 'Heavenly', and we look forward to sharing our plans to address this very soon.
 

Content Changes

  • The Celestial Armory event will begin.
  • The various Advanced Stigma Promotion Scrolls from the Stigma Promotion event, as well as the box providing them and promotion methods that use them, will be removed.
  • Fortress sieges will now take place at 10PM server time, instead of 9PM.
  • Luna can now be used for additional entries to The Red Cellar.
  • Removed some items from NPC sales lists that can no longer be used (for example, defunct teleport scrolls). Such items that are in player inventories will be exchanged for a usable one.
  • Adjusted the Luna NPC Eli's spawn location. She will now appear in Inggison and Gelkmaros as well as the capital cities.
  • Removed the season rank medal exchange NPCs. GP and Arena Seasons will be updated to provide the rewards directly in a future patch prior to the season’s end.

 

Gameplay Bug Fixes

  • Fixed an issue where Luna Consumption Rewards were incorrectly reverted.
  • Fixed an issue where flight time resets when traveling to the Battlefield server.
  • Pyre Soul in Lower Udas Temple will now only spawn once.
  • Fixed an issue where the Crucible Spire Teleport Scroll (4th Floor) could be consumed multiple times.
  • Fixed an issue where an incorrect mob would spawn in Altar of Ascension (Easy).
  • Fixed a display issue with some accessory visual effects.
  • Fixed an issue where quest target for the quests "A Knife in the Heart" (Elyos) and "The Advance" (Asmodian) would die too quickly to allied NPCs, preventing completion of the quest.
  • Fixed an issue where the radar would not display properly in the Abyss Core.
  • Fixed an issue where the Chaotic Vale instance could not be entered with a group.
  • Temporarily removed the Renown point reduction until we have a permanent fix which will reduce the Renown point only once a week

Localization Fixes

  • Corrected some Korean text appearing in the chat window during the Mortasha fight in Altar of Ascension.
  • Fixed an issue where the Songweaver's Daevanion skills Hurricane's Chant, Strengthened Hurricane's Chant, and (Advanced) Hurricane's Chant had incorrect names.
  • Fixed an issue where the Vandal's Daevanion skill book for the skill Chroma Burst was incorrectly named for Chroma Blessing.
  • Fixed an issue where Luminance accessories had inconsistent names.
  • Fixed an issue where the BCM item Dapper Suit was named Luxury Suit in-game.
  • Removed text related to Daeva Membership from Gold Ingot item on the Gold Sand Traders shop.
  • Fixed an issue where developer text was visible in some quest dialogs.
  • Fixed various minor typos in quests and items.

 

Maintenance Images!

https://imgur.com/a/o7PNE7e

https://imgur.com/a/JOWlxEA

https://imgur.com/a/BayrrVW

Are you guys trying to kill this game? Like seriously... I'm sorry that this is your first post and it's gonna be lit on fire and crapped on, but SERIOUSLY!

First you're doing a complete Pay2WIN event where people can literally use their wallets to gain in-game abilities

Then you are going to move Siege to even later?!?! THIS IS A NORTH AMERICAN SERVER! Why the hell would you put it so late at night!? It's already super late for most players, why make it even more later? Are you trying to nyerk off the people that work for a living that can afford to spend money on the game? 

Lastly, about rank rewards, are we ever going to be compensated for prior months were this was broken? 

Once again though..... DON'T MESS WITH OUT SIEGE TIME! WE WILL LEAVE THE GAME!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruld-DN   
Posted (edited)

You guys are seriously doing a P2W event like that....

As for that siege time change, you're freaking dumb! (Make it earlier not later!)

Edited by Ruld-DN
Cause i can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As some people have already said, this change is putting siege at midnight for the east coast.  No already get a lack of sleep on siege nights because I love going to siege and need the rewards to advance my gear as a returning player.  

Please if your going to change this, move it a hour up!  I know this means that altar siege will have to move up on Sunday, but siege times have varied on weekends before just do it again.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

" In exchange for your BCM enchantment stones"

Why don't you guys just straight up put the armor/weapons on the BCM... it's no secret this is a pay2win event. Screw the rest of the players....

Also...moving siege time to later is probably the dumbest idea you guys have ever had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kibbelz Congratz already getting some Heat from your first Mainteinance post! this is our real comunity Welcome for you lol

Good job with all those fixes i apreciate them, but yeah the siege schedule change? thats questionable, its a worst time for me too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's bad enough you gave P2W heros free +9 stigmas.... Now you're giving out Celestial gear for the credit card champs? Dumb....

(PS Please don't change siege to later, make it earlier!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×