Weekly Server Maintenance - July 1, 2020

Arctic

I'm more interested in the event.it is absolutely obvious that bosses are kill only by the "chosen ones", they never take solo players or players from small legions into a group or an alliance, not even all players from top legins take.It would be desirable to have events for ALL players. and make available bosses for all players , as was the case in Iluma and Norsvold, auto alliance when entering the bosses zone 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe change your name to THERRY! and submit a ticket... I think everyone has got this point through other forum threads and its up to NC to respond, or not,  through whichever channels  they choose if responding. I submitted a ticket a week or two ago, re:

• Fixed an issue where quest target for the quests "A Knife in the Heart" (Elyos) and "The Advance" (Asmodian) would die too quickly to allied NPCs, preventing completion of the quest.

maybe others did too, but now there's a patch for me to test and hopefully tick that off the list of my irks. That sort of thing is fixable, but I don't think greed, bad behavior, bots and hackers have any easy solution, and if there is a partial or full solution from NC then it's not going to be announced with a fanfare is it, until it's done?

I almost quit playing Aion cos of all sieges happening at the same time, plus the need to farm each map to get rewards like I cant go trough Silentera Canyon w/o spending 2 or 3 weeks farming mobs... that's plain idiotic and stupid... that's why many players have left the game... I cannot be playing 24/7 to get a simple reward as that... making things harder to reach wont keep `players longer, instead they will find other things to do with their time.

11 hours ago, Szellemoon-DN said:

I almost quit playing Aion cos of all sieges happening at the same time, plus the need to farm each map to get rewards like I cant go trough Silentera Canyon w/o spending 2 or 3 weeks farming mobs... that's plain idiotic and stupid... that's why many players have left the game... I cannot be playing 24/7 to get a simple reward as that... making things harder to reach wont keep `players longer, instead they will find other things to do with their time.

Making exclusive content is never good that is true. The fame system could have it permanently not losing fame points so normal players can catchup, or maybe make the loss far less in lower tiers, only levels 7~9 should get a deduction.

I haven't been in silentera for like 3 years or something and I won't go at all to this patch, the map was so badly designed and implemented and it was always a zerg fest and I am loner so that is no from me.

22 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Bruh ... você nasceu assim ou foi preciso prática?

Are you scared defending meat ?? WTF
OUT OF DEBT, OUT OF DANGER.... !?
HOWEVER THIS IS MY LAST MONTH AS A PLAYER WITHOUT ICECREAM! if nothing is done what is practically right !! I WILL ALREADY ORDER MY ... SO MUCH FOR FARMERS TUNA ... WITH ALL THE OTHER BOYS SO SO WILL SELL QUINOA!!! = D

4 hours ago, Therry-KT said:

Are you scared defending meat ?? WTF
OUT OF DEBT, OUT OF DANGER.... !?
HOWEVER THIS IS MY LAST MONTH AS A PLAYER WITHOUT ICECREAM! if nothing is done what is practically right !! I WILL ALREADY ORDER MY ... SO MUCH FOR FARMERS TUNA ... WITH ALL THE OTHER BOYS SO SO WILL SELL QUINOA!!! = D

I mean Ice cream isn't going to help you be good, sooo.... ^_^

2 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

oh my god, did Loki or Kibblez change his post because that's fooking HILARIOUS.

Farmers tuna and quinoa loooooool

LMAO you are right, and also edited vantheria post too? I dont remember her talking about ice cream hahahah

It's beyond sad that nc has given up on aion. It's been made clear that they couldn't care less about the game and the only players they want are those that leave their wallets at the door. I honestly think this last patch is the death of this game.   

• Loki unpinned this topic

Archived