Siege Schedule Poll

Loki

Preferred Siege Time  

510 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preferred Siege time?

• 6:00PM PST - 7:00 PM Server time - 9:00PM EST
    • 7:00PM PST - 8:00 PM Server time - 10:00PM EST
    • 8:00PM PST - 9:00 PM Server time - 11:00PM EST
    • 9:00PM PST - 10:00 PM Server time - 12:00PM EST
    • Other - Please also post what time you would like.
    • 5:00PM PST - 6:00 PM Server time - 8:00PM EST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Daeva

Based on player feedback regarding the siege schedule change: 

What works best for you? Would you like it earlier? Later? If choosing "Other" please list what time works best for you.

I will keep this poll open for two weeks, and I will send the results to our teams. Ultimately we want you guys to have Sieges available at the best possible time.

Edit: Poll is now closed. Most popular request is "7:00PM PST - 8:00 PM Server time - 10:00PM EST". Data has been sent to the teams and we will update (probably in a new post) as soon as a decision has been made.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Loki said:

Based on player feedback regarding the siege schedule change: 

What works best for you? Would you like it earlier? Later? If choosing "Other" please list what time works best for you.

I will keep this poll open for two weeks, and I will send the results to our teams. Ultimately we want you guys to have Sieges available at the best possible time.

Which one is it currently now?

• Daeva

I understand the altars are at a specific time, and I do not want them to overlap, but for right now I just want to know when the players would like the sieges to occur.

I appreciate your posting the poll. Bonus if you could also give a estimate of how long it would take to  to:

(1) revert (rollback)  the change - so that we can go back to the current time

(2)   implement the time as per the community

I would hope that we could get (1) before you get the results of the survey (maybe in hot fix)

Thanks again, it is really appreciated that you listened when mentioned the survey,  this was helpful in the  past (even if we didn't always get exactly what we wanted)

Can we maybe split the siege time into 2 different times, say inggy/divine/gelk siege at one time and the prad/silona seige an hour later?  this might actually create a situation where one of the cross server forts actually gets captured?

Dunno why people keep voting for siege to overlap with altars... >.> I hope ya'll know your timezone and realize what you just did there. Please keep it as it is since the current schedule seems most reasonable and comfortable for most players.

8 minutes ago, Zombiex-DN said:

please don't mess up the schedule keep the current schedule  lol

same :< People realize we are gonna have daylight saving times soon. I think the schedule of siege is fine as of right now, no need to change it or make it early

Archived