Siege Schedule Poll

Loki

Preferred Siege Time  

510 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preferred Siege time?

• 6:00PM PST - 7:00 PM Server time - 9:00PM EST
    • 7:00PM PST - 8:00 PM Server time - 10:00PM EST
    • 8:00PM PST - 9:00 PM Server time - 11:00PM EST
    • 9:00PM PST - 10:00 PM Server time - 12:00PM EST
    • Other - Please also post what time you would like.
    • 5:00PM PST - 6:00 PM Server time - 8:00PM EST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Hakumix-KT said:

People complaining about siege being later, but wanting it to overlap with altar siege is the dumbest thing I've seen on forums.

NC will probably just change the time of altars. They already changed altar schedule for 7.0 and 7.2

if america came together and just have 1 time zone then midnight would be a perfect time for siege cuz as i said b4 it being midnight gives people more real life time to get alot of things done like having to work late and getting extra errands done and getting the kids to bed or having to make late dinner and such things... but this is a problem only cuz it conflicts with different time zones so i say blame america and not ncsoft cuz midnight really works.

Stopped doing sieges last year about June because of how early it is for my area (I am in Europe). I am only here to say thank you for making such a poll and giving people a voice.

You are a breeze of fresh air to be part of this community.

Arhangelos, ive always loved u even though u stopped paying child support but u do understand that even though there is a poll it doesnt mean we will win and have siege at midnight where it should be cuz IT GIVES PPL MORE TIME.TO ORGANIZE THEIR REAL LIFE WHAT NOT'S AND SUCH...so sexy loki i saw remove the poll and leave it at midnight cuz its best...

Since we have 1 world, we should only have 1 time zone.

As a returning player, I would very much like to get back into sieging.

Last night, I stayed up to do siege which is at 4AM (London) for me, but the only reason I was able to do so is because I'm currently furloughed from work. When I get back to work, I'll never be able to do a siege that is between 3-6AM. I can occasionally make exceptions to stay up to 3AM on days I'm not working/weekends, although 2AM would be more appreciable personally speaking. 

I would love to see the siege times change to better accomidate the wider audience, ultimately though some will still miss out regardless of what direction you move the siege times.

5 minutes ago, Aelar-DN said:

As a returning player, I would very much like to get back into sieging.

Last night, I stayed up to do siege which is at 4AM (London) for me, but the only reason I was able to do so is because I'm currently furloughed from work. When I get back to work, I'll never be able to do a siege that is between 3-6AM. I can occasionally make exceptions to stay up to 3AM on days I'm not working/weekends, although 2AM would be more appreciable personally speaking. 

I would love to see the siege times change to better accomidate the wider audience, ultimately though some will still miss out regardless of what direction you move the siege times.

This is a NA server, fact is that they're only going to accommodate NA siege times.

London is known for having french lesbian vampires so Aelar, if u manage to come across one please let me know cuz i sleep with my window open n i do have a sexy neck.lol

Then again i am the valedia so everything is sexy and dont argue these facts...lol

10 minutes ago, Hellish-DN said:

This is a NA server, fact is that they're only going to accommodate NA siege times.

It's not an NA server. It's a server that is hosted in NA. I invested thousands of hours into Aion long before Gameforge received publishing rights so I don't really have the proclivity to change over, and that likely rings true for most, if not all the other EU players in-game. 

11 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

London is known for having french lesbian vampires so Aelar, if u manage to come across one please let me know cuz i sleep with my window open n i do have a sexy neck.lol

Then again i am the valedia so everything is sexy and dont argue these facts...lol

You're a rude person in-game and it seems like you're no different here either. 

Just now, Aelar-DN said:

It's not an NA server. It's a server that is hosted in NA. I invested thousands of hours into Aion long before Gameforge received publishing rights so I don't really have the proclivity to change over, and that likely rings true for most, if not all the other EU players in-game. 

You're a rude person in-game and it seems like you're no different here either. 

It absolutely is a NA server, meaning the server is based in NA for an NA audience and timezones.

1 minute ago, Hellish-DN said:

It absolutely is a NA server, meaning the server is based in NA for an NA audience and timezones.

Incorrect. In 2008, NCSoft created it's subsidiary company NCsoft West to manage and publish games, including Aion to the Western audience, of which includes the Americas, Europe and Australia. The headquarters were established in Washington for reasons unknown, likely due to the costs and that's why the server is hosted in NA. 

2 minutes ago, Aelar-DN said:

Incorrect. In 2008, NCSoft created it's subsidiary company NCsoft West to manage and publish games, including Aion to the Western audience, of which includes the Americas, Europe and Australia. The headquarters were established in Washington for reasons unknown, likely due to the costs and that's why the server is hosted in NA. 

NcWest no longer has the publishing rights to publish Aion in Europe, those were sold to Gameforge.  So yes, I'm absolutely correct :).

The way this poll is looking (as of today) 10:00 PM EST seems to be the happy medium. If they bumped up Altars to 8:00 PM EST, with an hour in-between, that might work out well. Anything after 10:00 PM EST is just too late for the East Coast.

Archived