World boss

Therry-KT

I want to REPORT WORLD BOSS HANDLING BY LEGIONS ONE CLARITY ... TAKING WORLD BOSS ONLY FOR THEM AND DAMPING THE EXPERIENCE OF OTHER PLAYERS! NCSOFT WAS THE GAME CREATED ONLY FOR ONE AND NOT FOR EVERYONE? being a dominant legion does not mean going over the others ....
The event will pass ... and many people will not get anything from the world boss event ... due to the manipulation of the wb ...!

If you also think that the event or these items could be different for everyone and not for some ... DON'T BE QUIET DO ANYTHING!

Basically what Cheese said, only it's even worse than in 2009. In 2009 the most powerful legions would have simply dominated the WB and not shared or invited with anyone else. Likely in Korea, each server has more than just 2 big legions so the event is actually competitive. Here- it's just basically....stupid. I'm seeing more people stop playing. I'm sure that the usual players  that pad their inventories (or their alts)  will dismiss those that lose out on this as "non-factors" as they ride the sinking ship.

They could have just named this event " We did what the Whales Wanted" for NA since the BCM element is so strong as well for this event.

Yeah, it's just been going on since the beginning of time, even though I think it's horrid game design, especially for a Western playerbase because Western players are individualistic rather than collectivist when it comes to cooperative things. I hate how much the game depends on people cooperating and having some sense of selflessness to better their faction, and the latest patches definitely don't help with that.

Good ol Bolvig and whatever those other bosses were in Heiron days, lol.

7 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

É assim desde 2009. Acho que a maneira como os jogadores coreanos lidam com essas coisas é diferente de como os jogadores de NA fazem isso.

You should probably be one of the legions !! to say that ... or is it anyone who doesn't care and doesn't know what he says

6 minutes ago, Therry-KT said:

You should probably be one of the legions !! to say that ... or is it anyone who doesn't care and doesn't know what he says

Hi, what, lol.

I'm just letting you know that it's always been this way. And it isn't good for normal players in NA, but that's the way it's been. I'm not hopeful NCsoft is going to change it any time soon. It's not fair. It's poor game design, in my opinion, but I'm not NCsoft. Maybe they will change it, but probably not.

And I'm not in any legion, LOL. I'm just a bored observer/lurker who doesn't have any drama to follow in other games. Plus, new CMs mean new entertainment. I mean what.

36 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Oi, o que, lol.

Só estou deixando você saber que sempre foi assim . E não é bom para jogadores normais de NA, mas é assim que tem sido. Não tenho esperanças de que a NCsoft mude isso em breve. Não é justo. É um design de jogo ruim, na minha opinião, mas eu não sou o NCsoft. Talvez eles mudem, mas provavelmente não.

E eu não estou em nenhuma legião, LOL. Eu sou apenas um observador / espreitador entediado que não tem nenhum drama a seguir em outros jogos. Além disso, novos CMs significam novo entretenimento. Eu quero dizer o que.

GUY WHAT CAN'T CONTINUE THAT ... IT DOES NOT EXIST .... THAT THEY MAKE ANOTHER EVENT METHOD .... THE WHOLE AION CHANGED THIS METHOD AND HORRIBLE THEY REDEEM THE GAME PATCH BY PATCH CHANGE EVERYTHING ... AND NO WANT TO CHANGE THIS ... THIS EVENT WOLRD BOSS ITEMS WORKS IN KOREA HERE IN NA NOT FOR THE QUANTITY OF PLAYER. THEN YOU ARE ONE MORE THAN ACCEPTING DUTY ... WHILE OTHERS GET THE BEST TEAMS ...

I have my own legion.. But my main is on clarity.. I used to go with LFG to WBs, and you what happend almost all the time? plp rolling for weapon that are not for their class.. WHY? cuz they had deal with other friends, if they get the weapon to pass them when they didnt won the roll on their class... NINJA LOOT.

One, Clarity and others legion that sometimes join us, respect the class roll and the distribution method, so ever1 has the chance to get something.. and if u dont respect that.. u r kicked out of the Legion.

1 hour ago, Therry-KT said:

GUY WHAT CAN'T CONTINUE THAT ... IT DOES NOT EXIST .... THAT THEY MAKE ANOTHER EVENT METHOD .... THE WHOLE AION CHANGED THIS METHOD AND HORRIBLE THEY REDEEM THE GAME PATCH BY PATCH CHANGE EVERYTHING ... AND NO WANT TO CHANGE THIS ... THIS EVENT WOLRD BOSS ITEMS WORKS IN KOREA HERE IN NA NOT FOR THE QUANTITY OF PLAYER. THEN YOU ARE ONE MORE THAN ACCEPTING DUTY ... WHILE OTHERS GET THE BEST TEAMS ...

Man, enjoy that ice cream with tuna and quinoa. :|

13 hours ago, Therry-KT said:

I want to REPORT WORLD BOSS HANDLING BY LEGIONS ONE CLARITY ... TAKING WORLD BOSS ONLY FOR THEM AND DAMPING THE EXPERIENCE OF OTHER PLAYERS! NCSOFT WAS THE GAME CREATED ONLY FOR ONE AND NOT FOR EVERYONE? being a dominant legion does not mean going over the others ....
The event will pass ... and many people will not get anything from the world boss event ... due to the manipulation of the wb ...!

If you also think that the event or these items could be different for everyone and not for some ... DON'T BE QUIET DO ANYTHING!

@KnightZM-KT said it before "The legion One is the product of multiple legions coming together for a GOAL". I was a member of one of those legions that merged into one, my ex BG came to us, He explained to us the situation that if we wanted to continue improving our chars the best way to do it was to merge into one legion (Blue Bird at that time) because with the new update (7.2) was hard for us to get altars with apsu protection, all we had to do was to follow some simple rules, and one of them was in the wb not to role in weapons that are not for your class, and even if it was for your class, only the person with the highest points according to the system according that was being used, could roll.

We, Clarity and ONE, DONT OWN THE WB, we are just two legions that work together and regroup fast to kill the world boss in our server and battleground maps. If you want to compete for the wb loot, I suggest you do something in-game (not coming here to the forum and complaining) make a big legion or join one big legion, work together with other legions, anything but coming to the forum and tell the GM to solve your problem for you because if that is what you really what, well... take a sit and eat your ice cream of tuna and quiona really fast because is going to melt.

6 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

@ KnightZM-KT disse isso antes " A legião Um é o produto de várias legiões se unindo para uma META ". Eu era membro de uma daquelas legiões que se fundiram em uma só, meu ex BG veio até nós. Ele nos explicou a situação de que, se quiséssemos continuar melhorando nossos caracteres, a melhor maneira de fazer isso era se fundir em uma legião (Blue Bird na época) porque com a nova atualização (7.2) era difícil conseguir altares com proteção apsu, tudo o que tínhamos a fazer era seguir algumas regras simples, e uma delas estava na wb para não desempenhar armas que não são da sua turma e, mesmo que fosse da sua turma, apenas a pessoa com os pontos mais altos de acordo com o sistema utilizado, poderia rolar.

Nós, Clarity e ONE, NÃO POSSUEMOS O WB , somos apenas duas legiões que trabalham juntas e se reagrupam rapidamente para matar o chefe do mundo em nossos mapas de servidores e de campos de batalha. Se você quiser competir pelo saque wb, sugiro que faça algo no jogo (não venha aqui para o fórum e se queixe) faça uma grande legião ou junte-se a uma grande legião, trabalhe junto com outras legiões, qualquer coisa, menos participe do fórum e diga ao GM para resolver o seu problema porque, se é isso que você realmente quer, sente-se e coma seu sorvete de atum e quiona muito rápido, porque vai derreter.

Very diplomatic ... but those who have played for a long time know that if others compete with you for the wb you communicate them asmo not to let anyone get caught except you, I was already part of Valiant I know how it works!
... to a monopoly yes!
I'll do whatever it takes on my part ... along with other people to change ... that! Before the aion population was huge ... there was a way to compete ... there was competition .... in the dps for the world boss ... today the population is very low and because of this you monopolize the event the bosses .. many are stopping playing .... i hope that on the server only the one and clarity players will be playing ... it would be fun to enjoy just 2 legions playing ... and here i order my tuna ice cream

14 hours ago, Camalus-KT said:

Eu tenho minha própria legião .. Mas meu principal é a clareza .. Eu costumava ir com LFG para WBs, e você o que acontecia quase o tempo todo? plp rolando por armas que não são da classe deles. POR QUE? porque eles tinham lidado com outros amigos, se eles conseguissem passar a arma quando não ganharam a rolagem em sua classe ... NINJA LOOT.

Um, Clarity e outras legiões que às vezes se juntam a nós, respeitam o rol de classes e o método de distribuição, para que cada um tenha a chance de obter alguma coisa ... e se você não respeitar isso, será expulso da Legião.

at this point you're right ... but the same case would happen .... if someone at lfg caught the wrong loot as a ninja loot he probably wouldn't play on the server anymore because everyone would block it ... that's no excuse!

The event should not be a world boss event ... but with instances in any other way that is accessible to everyone ...

45 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Você pode não gostar do que @ Vessttemona-KT está dizendo, mas eles estão corretos. Se você quer pilhagem de chefes mundiais, terá que competir por isso.

E você está correto .. você não pode competir.

Fim da história.

As birras nos fóruns não vão mudar isso.

you are probably one of the legions that came to defend your males
the question here is not who can or cannot compete the question is to be free for everyone ... don't come here to defend your kids

Kek

the question that is an event that little will have access by monopoly of legions ... legions cannot influence monopolize global interests as world boss .... we clearly know about the treaty that existed between Elyos and asmo ... little friends holding hands doing picnic in the park!

I want to make it clear that .... mastering a great interest in the game ... is valid !! more in the state of aion today ... the population of aion today IS NOT THE SAME AS BEFORE THERE IS NO HOW TO CREATE ALLIANCES TO COMPETE FOR INTERESTS! UNDERSTAND OR DO I NEED TO DRAW?

IF YOU CANNOT COMPETE SOON IT IS UNFAIR WITH THE COMMUNITY ... THEY WERE ABLE TO DO THIS EVENT IN MANY WAYS ....

1 hour ago, Therry-KT said:

you are probably one of the legions that came to defend your males
the question here is not who can or cannot compete the question is to be free for everyone ... don't come here to defend your kids

*snip*

I am not in one of those legions. I am not defending anyone. I personally think that some of the stunts that the "big legions" have pulled are reprehensible and directly contribute to the further decline of the player base. BUT.. and here is what you can't seem to wrap your tiny, tiny brain around..

THEY AREN'T BREAKING ANY RULES.

The world bosses are 100% free right now.. today. Every single world boss that has ever been spawned has been open to every single player on the server. Every person has the same chance to form a group/alliance/league to take it down. Your issue isn't that the content isn't open to you. Your issue is that you can't compete with the big legions. You are correct that you are unlikely to form any alliance that will outdps those big legions, but it isn't the job of those legions to carry you or give you a chance to get the loot. They don't exist to gear you.

Rather than getting your panties in a bunch over how "unfair" all of this is, you would be better off unclenching your butt cheeks and working on gear that you are more likely to attain.

But you don't have to take my advice.. even if that advice comes from years of experience.

Carry on with your tantrums.

Best of luck.

24 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Eu não estou em uma dessas legiões. Eu não estou defendendo ninguém. Pessoalmente, acho que algumas das acrobacias que as "grandes legiões" fizeram são repreensíveis e contribuem diretamente para o declínio da base de jogadores. MAS .. e aqui está o que você não parece envolver seu cérebro minúsculo ..

Eles não estão quebrando nenhuma regra.

Os chefes mundiais são 100% gratuitos agora .. hoje. Todo chefe do mundo que já foi gerado está aberto a todos os jogadores no servidor. Toda pessoa tem a mesma chance de formar um grupo / aliança / liga para derrubá-lo. Seu problema não é que o conteúdo não esteja aberto para você. Seu problema é que você não pode competir com as grandes legiões. Você está certo de que é improvável que forme qualquer aliança que supere essas grandes legiões, mas não é o trabalho dessas legiões carregá-lo ou lhe dar uma chance de conseguir o saque. Eles não existem para equipar você.

Em vez de colocar a calcinha em um monte de coisas injustas com relação a isso, seria melhor abrir as bochechas e trabalhar o equipamento que é mais provável que você consiga.

Mas você não precisa seguir meu conselho ... mesmo que esse conselho venha de anos de experiência.

Continue com suas birras.

Boa sorte.

you must be from another planet where i said you are against the rules or something ... wake up kid!
by the population there is no reason to have an event like this ... this will only make people stop playing because they do not have access ... pay more attention before commenting .... not to throw coconut at people through the mouth Kekw

this interferes with the experience of other players .... for not being able to participate in the event .... understand?
do you want me to draw if it was too much for you? OK ?

kid ... i'm equipped i have sovering full + 15 missing 2 pieces that are +10 set darktalon +10 some stigmas +15 ... don't talk shit about your mouth!

is each retarded ... there are people who don't understand the reason for the debate at all -0.9 IQ jajaja

39 minutos atrás, Aly-DN disse:

Eu não estou em uma dessas legiões. Eu não estou defendendo ninguém. Pessoalmente, acho que algumas das acrobacias que são "grandes legiões" são representadas e contribuem diretamente para o declínio da base de jogadores. MAS .. e aqui está o que você não parece envolver seu cérebro minúsculo ..

Eles não estão quebrando nenhuma regra.

Os chefes mundiais estão 100% gratuitos agora .. hoje. Todo chefe do mundo que já foi criado está aberto a todos os jogadores no servidor. Toda pessoa tem a mesma chance de formar um grupo / aliança / liga para derrubá-lo. Seu problema não é o conteúdo que não está aberto para você. Seu problema é que você não pode competir com grandes legiões. Você está certo de que é improvável que forme qualquer aliança que supere essas grandes legiões, mas não é o trabalho dessas legiões carregadas-lo ou a chance de conseguir o saque. Eles não existem para equipar você.

Em vez de colocar uma calcinha em um monte de coisas injustas com relação a isso, seria melhor abrir como bochechas e trabalhar o equipamento que é mais provável que você consiga.

Mas você não precisa seguir meu conselho ... mesmo que esse conselho venha de anos de experiência.

Continue com suas birras.

Boa sorte.

ST suc eg .... PLS
Set up an alliance .. and go try to see if the elyos themselves don't call the asmo to end their alliance, don't be innocent kid

18 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Double posting is srs bsns.

I am imaging this guy flailing about and flapping is hands in frustration because the big kids took his toys and he needs mommy to get them back for him.

I would find a gif and post it, but pictures aren't displaying. So you will have to use your imagination.

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

I am imaging this guy flailing about and flapping is hands in frustration because the big kids took his toys and he needs mommy to get them back for him.

I would find a gif and post it, but pictures aren't displaying. So you will have to use your imagination.

No one's posted the nudes of anyone's girlfriends lately. :( Why they gotta shut off pics for? Q_Q

1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

No one's posted the nudes of anyone's girlfriends lately. :( Why they gotta shut off pics for? Q_Q

OMG! I had forgotten about that! LOLOLOL. Probably the single oddest thing I have ever seen on the forums. And the obvious response when someone calls you out on the forums! Post the nudes that their gf sent to you!

This Therry guy is pretty damn close to that level of potato.

We live in hope and the day is still young.

14 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

OMG! I had forgotten about that! LOLOLOL. Probably the single oddest thing I have ever seen on the forums. And the obvious response when someone calls you out on the forums! Post the nudes that their gf sent to you!

This Therry guy is pretty damn close to that level of potato.

We live in hope and the day is still young.

Morning coffee and nudes.

Interesting morning for sure.

8 hours ago, Therry-KT said:

Very diplomatic ... but those who have played for a long time know that if others compete with you for the wb you communicate them asmo not to let anyone get caught except you, I was already part of Valiant I know how it works!

Then you know why we merge with BB, you had your chance and didnt took it, STOP CRYING ABOUT THAT!!!! you are in this situation because you wanted, Sevennana, Tubae, etc... several members of valitan jointed BB and if you didnt come with us, its your problem not any of the GMs

On 2/7/2020 at 11:32 AM, Therry-KT said:

eemmm It really doesn't matter that much if big legions control the bosses, there will be around 115 WB spawns until the event ends. Lets say half for elyos half for asmos.

Thats only 57 weapons for an entire faction, so you are very right on saying that not many people will get weapons, but thats how the event works, not Legions fault.

Even as a member of one of the big legions my chances to get a weapon are slim, thats why i've been preparing myself for this event since 5 months ago gathering hundreds of brokerable stones to craft my weapon, coz that is really the only reliable way to obtain them:D

Archived