World boss

Therry-KT

Too long, didn't read.

This is open world game freedom. There is no rule, if 10 people go there, transform and kill the WB while 100 ungeared players lose it, this is game mechanics.

You either join the cartel, or make your own. GMs can't alter the freedom of players to join legions, do WB, go to sieges etc. Nobody is entitled anything.

On 7/2/2020 at 7:32 AM, Therry-KT said:

I want to REPORT WORLD BOSS HANDLING BY LEGIONS ONE CLARITY ... TAKING WORLD BOSS ONLY FOR THEM AND DAMPING THE EXPERIENCE OF OTHER PLAYERS! NCSOFT WAS THE GAME CREATED ONLY FOR ONE AND NOT FOR EVERYONE? being a dominant legion does not mean going over the others ....
The event will pass ... and many people will not get anything from the world boss event ... due to the manipulation of the wb ...!

If you also think that the event or these items could be different for everyone and not for some ... DON'T BE QUIET DO ANYTHING!

No one owns a WB. One and Clarity do not have their names on WB. How about stop complaining and whining like a child and form an ally or league for it? No one is stopping you from taking it. Just out dps the two legions. Boom done. 

18 hours ago, Wiin-KT said:

No one owns a WB. One and Clarity do not have their names on WB. How about stop complaining and whining like a child and form an ally or league for it? No one is stopping you from taking it. Just out dps the two legions. Boom done. 

But you realize that this potato and his equally potato friends can't out dps two geared legions, right?

Look. I agree with everything you said and posted so in this thread and others. But I am a realist. The reason this guy is "whining like a child" is that he could form a league with everyone he could find and still wouldn't out dps One and Clarity. He is essentially locked out of the content. He's free to try, but we know he isn't likely to succeed. As long as those legions -want- a boss, they will take that boss. That's just reality. They are 100% not breaking any rules by playing this way. They don't have to carry anyone or give anyone anything.

Rather than advising this guy to fruitlessly try to form a competition league, it would be better to advise him to either join one of those top legions (and yes.. I understand you laugh at the very idea that One or Clarity would want his undergeared childish attitude) or come to terms that boss drops are not the way he will be able to gear himself and instead he should concentrate on other ways that he can gear himself. Might not be the top top gear, but there are still things he can work on getting.

5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

But you realize that this potato and his equally potato friends can't out dps two geared legions, right?

Look. I agree with everything you said and posted so in this thread and others. But I am a realist. The reason this guy is "whining like a child" is that he could form a league with everyone he could find and still wouldn't out dps One and Clarity. He is essentially locked out of the content. He's free to try, but we know he isn't likely to succeed. As long as those legions -want- a boss, they will take that boss. That's just reality. They are 100% not breaking any rules by playing this way. They don't have to carry anyone or give anyone anything.

Rather than advising this guy to fruitlessly try to form a competition league, it would be better to advise him to either join one of those top legions (and yes.. I understand you laugh at the very idea that One or Clarity would want his undergeared childish attitude) or come to terms that boss drops are not the way he will be able to gear himself and instead he should concentrate on other ways that he can gear himself. Might not be the top top gear, but there are still things he can work on getting.

Yes most likely if he does form for a wb, One or clarity will take it and out dps it. But doesn’t hurt to try. You’ll miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. One’s BG already has spoken his mind on this subject a few weeks ago. And plus I’m sure they’re willing to take new comers but not with this attitude. Maybe he can make an agreement with them, there’s a lot of options out there instead of complaining on here because I’m sure nothing will be done if he/she only complains here on the forums. The staff already looked into this problem and no one is breaking the rules so like I said nothing will be done. 

On 2/7/2020 at 9:32 AM, Therry-KT said:

I want to REPORT WORLD BOSS HANDLING BY LEGIONS ONE CLARITY ... TAKING WORLD BOSS ONLY FOR THEM AND DAMPING THE EXPERIENCE OF OTHER PLAYERS! NCSOFT WAS THE GAME CREATED ONLY FOR ONE AND NOT FOR EVERYONE? being a dominant legion does not mean going over the others ....
The event will pass ... and many people will not get anything from the world boss event ... due to the manipulation of the wb ...!

If you also think that the event or these items could be different for everyone and not for some ... DON'T BE QUIET DO ANYTHING!

On 3/7/2020 at 5:45 AM, Therry-KT said:

Very diplomatic ... but those who have played for a long time know that if others compete with you for the wb you communicate them asmo not to let anyone get caught except you, I was already part of Valiant I know how it works!
... to a monopoly yes!
I'll do whatever it takes on my part ... along with other people to change ... that! Before the aion population was huge ... there was a way to compete ... there was competition .... in the dps for the world boss ... today the population is very low and because of this you monopolize the event the bosses .. many are stopping playing .... i hope that on the server only the one and clarity players will be playing ... it would be fun to enjoy just 2 legions playing ... and here i order my tuna ice cream

I think someone is upset: D
first of all the event is croosserverPVP, if your faction cannot win with 2 servers together, it is because of their disinterestedness
I recommend that they be somewhat better organized and can share a friendly fight
until then I recommend that you try to hunt down the miniboses

its a numbers game too , alot of times  the asmos just get steamrolled by the shear number of elyos going after the wb's. so in the end by the events end , the ele faction will end up with the majority of the wep's im sure. cant say were not trying, just most of time dont have the numbers.

13 hours ago, taha-DN said:

its a numbers game too , alot of times  the asmos just get steamrolled by the shear number of elyos going after the wb's. so in the end by the events end , the ele faction will end up with the majority of the wep's im sure. cant say were not trying, just most of time dont have the numbers.

And that has been a problem with Aion since the game launched. At some point, even perfect play isn't going to beat raw numbers. This is just exacerbated by -behavior- of the geared within your own faction, since splintering the faction isn't going to help when you are already outnumbered by the other faction.

• 2 weeks later...

ya asmo's  justt dont have the numbers for this event or im sure for the next part of it when it comes out it will be the same shit,  ncsoft might aswell put the wep up on the bcm for 250.00 for the asmo faction to buy, since the ele's get the free ones from the wb's 90% of the time, we just dont have the numbers most of the time and get rolled.

12 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

lol... what about 6.0 where dn-e never got any anomos kills? 6.0-6.5 then 7.0 with demaha bosses.. then ring event shows who had more potential when it was relevant again. maybe try harder

*slow clap*

How about how from 2009-2017 when Asmodians couldn't do anything on any server! TRY EVEN HARDER!!!!!

/endsarcasm

Arguing that something was worse a year ago doesn't make pointing out a disparity wrong.

Seriously. Get a grip.

50 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

*slow clap*

How about how from 2009-2017 when Asmodians couldn't do anything on any server! TRY EVEN HARDER!!!!!

/endsarcasm

Arguing that something was worse a year ago doesn't make pointing out a disparity wrong.

Seriously. Get a grip.

Really want to go back that far? 

Too bad some people can't even pay $10000 for those skins.

1 hour ago, Ele-DN said:

Really want to go back that far? 

Too bad some people can't even pay $10000 for those skins.

Way to miss the point, Ele.

My point again and slower, since you didn't get it the first time..

When someone points out an unfairness, telling them to "try harder" after pointing out that a year (or 2 or 5 or 10 years) ago something else was unfair is 100% sheer idiocy. 

There isn't shit nothing that anyone can do to fix the terrible things that happened to poor pathetic you a year ago. There isn't shit nothing that anyone can do about what happened to poor pathetic me in 2009 and 2010 and 2011 and and and.. But MAYBE there is something that the game can do to fix an unfairness TODAY.

Did the message get through to you this time?

(INB4 Ele suggests a time machine or reparations.)

2 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Way to miss the point, Ele.

My point again and slower, since you didn't get it the first time..

When someone points out an unfairness, telling them to "try harder" after pointing out that a year (or 2 or 5 or 10 years) ago something else was unfair is 100% sheer idiocy. 

There isn't shit nothing that anyone can do to fix the terrible things that happened to poor pathetic you a year ago. There isn't shit nothing that anyone can do about what happened to poor pathetic me in 2009 and 2010 and 2011 and and and.. But MAYBE there is something that the game can do to fix an unfairness TODAY.

Did the message get through to you this time?

(INB4 Ele suggests a time machine or reparations.)

Sure you can. As someone said to me complaining about no content.. try harder. 

On 7/2/2020 at 11:58 PM, Vessttemona-KT said:

@KnightZM-KT said it before "The legion One is the product of multiple legions coming together for a GOAL". I was a member of one of those legions that merged into one, my ex BG came to us, He explained to us the situation that if we wanted to continue improving our chars the best way to do it was to merge into one legion (Blue Bird at that time) because with the new update (7.2) was hard for us to get altars with apsu protection, all we had to do was to follow some simple rules, and one of them was in the wb not to role in weapons that are not for your class, and even if it was for your class, only the person with the highest points according to the system according that was being used, could roll.

We, Clarity and ONE, DONT OWN THE WB, we are just two legions that work together and regroup fast to kill the world boss in our server and battleground maps. If you want to compete for the wb loot, I suggest you do something in-game (not coming here to the forum and complaining) make a big legion or join one big legion, work together with other legions, anything but coming to the forum and tell the GM to solve your problem for you because if that is what you really what, well... take a sit and eat your ice cream of tuna and quiona really fast because is going to melt.

@Vessttemona-KT Can you explain then, how is it benefiting the members who arent good enough to join these legions. You say you dont own the WB, yet you kind of do. The only massive legion that can monopolize the WB is Team Para, theres only one, and I dont think its even capped yet. But on KT theres One and Clairty, both are full and are filled with the top 10% of players. People that are maxed out with everything. Theres not a way for any average player, or legion, to even be able to get the boss. And its not just with world bosses. On KT, its pretty much your either in the top 10% and are in one of these legions, or youre a friend and are in the top 1%, or youre just out a luck. Even if the average player attempts the boss, One and Clarity just come over and out dps the alliance that formed for it. I dont even go to world bosses, because I know theres no way ill ever be able to get anything. Ninjaing loot should be a bannable offense, and world boss loot should be given to anyone who does damage or attempts to help for it. Not just for the legion thats lucky enough to have all the good players.  

On 02.07.2020 at 9:32 PM, Therry-KT said:

this is the best way because there are many boss events

Archived