Character Transfers Temporarily Suspended

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas! We recently received reports of a technical issue regarding character transfers. We have verified that the issue is affecting a large portion of players who attempt transfers, and we are therefore temporary suspending character transfers while we investigate the cause. Thank you for your patience while we look into the matter!

• Daeva

Since I've gotten asked this question a few times today:

"Can I join a legion temporarily while I wait for the character transfers to be fixed?"

Yes, as long as you leave the legion before your character is going to be transferred there will not be an issue. Just don't forget to leave it before your transfers! This also applies to all the eligibility requirements, so make sure you don't end up with more than a billion kinah, buy a house, etc.

@Hime @Loki @Kibbelz So, that's it? you gonna close transfer again for 6 months? After 6 months waiting, I paid a transfer to me, and +2 friends, but one of my friend failed because of system issue, and after a bunch of tickets, the answer is that ncsoft doesn't know when will open again, it's really sad, because we had plans and my friend is now alone in the other server beyond losing money this affected him negatively, sincerely, this is exactaly how this game loses players. No words to express how I'm disappointed...

xD TF ....... I hope you guys come with a better excuse than these. My alt, my freaking alt made it to KT and my main toon was in queue first and did not make it. So your constant lack of knowledge of how to work the game and excuse of  some made it and some did not.... we NCSoft don't know what were doing yet again, don't make for the lack of respect toward the players. Money, time, etc... was involved and I hope you make these a top priority; or is it fun for you guys to screw players over and over again and just make their play time a constant struggle. The lack of giving a %$#^ and the constant disrespect to the players time is crazy already........... What are you guys really trying to do kill the game once and for all. I had to make a really hard decision to move, lost my legion-mates, legion; and doing these was a really hard thing to do, plus taking my money was no problem for you right... that actually never fails for you right. Now you come with the crap of we close the transfers till future notice....... just hope you actually move faster on these matter and make thing right for once in you life time and come up with something to actually make all the anger, frustration and waste of time you put a few of us with these crap to be worth our wile.

players of aion across the planet the new rule for all instances is 1 item per person and you cannot forfit a roll just to wait for a better item so to all party leaders if u see some one who passed on an item when they did not received  an item already please remove them from your party and you will see this happen a lot in stella lab due to the stigma drops  and all need on legendary is a lie so stop allowing yourself to be cheated out of your possible 1 item...this has been a message by the valedia aka the truth of aion.

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls please do not join an instance party if you know you do not have enough time to wait for the party to full up or you have something else u wish to do for you will not get a re-invite and more likely get blocked and everyone must post because its not fair for just 1 person as in the leader to do so seeing as they may be farming mobs during the wait...ty

I was completely sad and at the same time disgusted with this situation, after months of waiting for them to open the deal there comes this error there and their only solution is to close again :? man save us, as many were hoping to transfer their characters because they are not happy on the current server, when we think it will change, and this happens, we will improve the conditions of the game for its players and show quick solutions, because a benefit that we so much hope is the transfer when it opens and out of nowhere closes due to an "Error" then it ends with the joy of any player, really me and my friends who asked for the transfer we were indignant with this News. Revolting this, I speak for all players who want to transfer their characters. Not to mention the emails they send to get an answer, the only thing they did was to reverse the BCM and say that the transfer is closed, then discourage anyone like this to get confused, let's improve NSOFT the Aion is falling more and more and with these unsolved errors for its players, it will end up being one of the worst games to play.

a unica coisa que fizeram foi fazer o estorno dos BCM e dizer que ta fechada a transferencia , ai desanima qualquer um desse jeito de se tranalhar , vamos melhorar NSOFT o Aion ta caindo cada vez mais e com esses erros sem solução para seus jogadores , vai termina ser um dos piores jogos a se jogar .

you do not speak for all players cuz im sure there are those who is not ranting.crying on forums simply because the transfer cannot happen when u want so please stop with the bs i speak for every player cuz theres hundreds of players and from what i see theres only a handful of players bitching about the error so stop kissing ass talking about u speak for all.ty

Honey, I speak for those who tried as I did to transfer the character and failed, and those who are not complaining are their problems, if those who want the transfer are not speaking out I can do anything, but who wants something, in this case, the transfer runs behind and that is what I am doing with those who want this aion beauty transfer service.

yes i know u speak for those that wanted to transfer but assuming that all feels the same as u do is a wrong thing to say cuz they have those that couldnt transfer and just left it at that is my point of why u shouldnt say all and on a personal note id just like to say that Namizu the sin from the movie legion is a star mob kill stealing lil nyerk...GM'S yall need to get on your job and monitor the ingame bs that goes and stop wasting time on this bias ass forum...

and dont call yourself a gm if you are not in the game to monitor it cuz the mmo's ive played that had gm's were in the game making sure things ran the way its suppose to and thats where the name GM came from...(GAME MASTERS) so leave the community leaders to deal with this forum nonesense and get ur ass in the game and monitor it...

uykyu, my point is when u rant due to how u feel just dont include everyone as everyone may not feel the same as u...yall need to stop thinking you are speaking for all and just say you you you you cuz u are not in the minds of everyone so u dont know how ppl feel about anything when u say you speak for all...

Valedia is as follows, I don't know who you are, and I also don't know why I'm talking and with a person who isn't even from Suport Tecnico aion, I gave my opinion as well as everyone, but in my publication it says very clearly that I'm revamped as well as the others who requested the transfer service, I mentioned that I speak for all those who are sad and at the same time disgusted with this happened, I believe that at that moment the people who requested the transfer service are indeed with the same weight of Indignation understood, no I felt like I was the center of attention, I think you are seeing this in the publication, but you misinterpreted my publication, so once again I apologize for something that I know was not in bad faith, you know, so I ask you to stay more attentive to what you read so good. Thank you ! I hope this ends here. And another and I owe you no satisfaction here on the forum, as I already said my pending issue is with NSOFT, ok!

please transfer all the asmodians to an asmo only server cuz some of me hate pvp...noticed how i said some of me instead of us lol.

wow lol...

still fishing for friends thats just like u i see huh cake. dont bother respond cuz im just gonna ignore u without using the function cuz honestly i just find yall lame lil kids.

Archived