Character Transfers Temporarily Suspended

Arctic

With 2600 I guess u had a lot more irrelevant things to post...are these post from the very first time some one join the forums? If so then its clear which one of us talk too damn much be it relevant or not...think about that u forum baby...

2 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

With 2600 I guess u had a lot more irrelevant things to post...are these post from the very first time some one join the forums? If so then its clear which one of us talk too damn much be it relevant or not...think about that u forum baby...

You can check my posts and see I am doing constructive posts and trying to help others, your posts here are nothing but spam. When someone asks a question and I reply with information, I am doing what I am supposed to do in forums.

Writing funny things in reply to posts etc is also not a problem since it is chilling the place, but attacking people or posting nonsense is just spam. You write 5 comments one after another, replying to your own self or replying to nobody at all.

All I see most times is some one or a few Ppl crying about some issue or decision ncsoft made or caused and if some one like me don't agree or sympathize with the cry baby my post becomes an issue when all I'm doing is exactly what ur doing which is simply expressing my own thoughts and feelings on the matter but one thing I've learned about you ppl is that tall love it when j see the sweet words I agree but no one cares when Valedia express how she feels about some thing that doesn't affect u/y'all and I'm suppose to give a damn about the post of others when its always about pretty much the same things...all I want is for tall to just shut up about the issues the company has n stop posting about it n let ncsoft resolve the issues as they most certainly will...thats what I want to see on forums.

Just keep your mouth shut and let it get fixed when it can be...

On 8/7/2020 at 3:32 PM, Valedia-DN said:

All I see most times is some one or a few Ppl crying about some issue or decision ncsoft made or caused and if some one like me don't agree or sympathize with the cry baby my post becomes an issue when all I'm doing is exactly what ur doing which is simply expressing my own thoughts and feelings on the matter but one thing I've learned about you ppl is that tall love it when j see the sweet words I agree but no one cares when Valedia express how she feels about some thing that doesn't affect u/y'all and I'm suppose to give a damn about the post of others when its always about pretty much the same things...all I want is for tall to just shut up about the issues the company has n stop posting about it n let ncsoft resolve the issues as they most certainly will...thats what I want to see on forums.

Just keep your mouth shut and let it get fixed when it can be...

Expressing your opinion is not the same to trolling people or attacking or putting too much mental on the post. I am not criticizing your opinion here because you didn't write an opinion, you are spamming, in the troll forums this is called "shitposting", you take a post and drive it to nowhere with nonsense.

Server transfers are garbage for the last 1,5 (almost 2) years or since 6.2 came. There was a time people did transfer and for 2 months straight they couldn't even see the lugbug window to take hourglass and go to the instanced server of katalam. People make posts about it and they have the right to do so and that is NOT crying, when people pay for a transfer only to make their account unplayable that is not crying.

Complaining is coming to the forums, to whine about the fact you went outside a city and the enemy faction killed you which is what you have done in the past.
Complaining is that you cannot afk in city and still get GP credit from a siege you never attended, like another famous whiner did numerous times.
Complaining is when you enter an instance and you face overgeared enemies and they step on you and somehow you feel that you are entitled a win because game is unfair.

And there are times people simply acknowledge situations, like Vandal being OP and dominating the arenas back in 7.0 and write their experience without complaining. Like we are allowed to talk about the wrongs of the game mechanics that "work as intended" but are still awful.

Learn the difference.

look you could take all your t word talk and go somewhere...and as far as  i dont help others, i probably helped more people than you with your 2600 post as in how many times have u spent days helping new players joining the game learning their characters and the overall mechanics of the game, and giving them kinah to get started, and answering all their question the best of my knowledge of being here for so long then for them to turn around and say f u after making friends in the game that dont know shit about me but just wanna be some lame ass community baby as in a follower not knowing nothing but wanna assume they know shit about me when NO ONE does. so u need to find out who i am and what i do behind the damn doors u cannot open or imagine...you just a follower of the community that dont know a damn thing about valedia...and not because i dont sympathize with the same old typical bs these ppl here complain about doesnt me what i post is spam cuz its just the simple truth which yall cannot handle and yall just find it easier to blacklist probably the most helpful player in the nyerk game...go do your damn research lil boy...im going to bed its 330am.

as a matter of fact im just gonna block your presumptuous baby forums community ass...good night jackass! you've been blocked...

look you could take all your t word talk and go somewhere...and as far as  i dont help others, i probably helped more people than you with your 2600 post

You do not know me, nor who I have helped, stop assuming things. You could have judged me by my posts, funny how you call other people forum babies, just read your own posts.

so u need to find out who i am and what i do behind the damn doors u cannot open or imagine...

...stop pretending your are known, get yourself some airtime, nobody knows who you are.

good night jackass! you've been blocked...

Bye felicia.

no the wow part of it is this person thinks because he agrees or cry about something thats broken is helping some one rather than do what ive done and go put in some actual work and time and help ppl in the game and stop thinking he doing something on forums being a yes ofc i agree spazz...

try teaching some one who dont speak english the mechanics of the game and by mechanics i mean everything and then give them kinah/stigma you dont have to get a footing under them and then they turn around and agrees with these fake community babies to hate and or dislike valedia all because she got a mouth on her and speaks her mind about everything but knowing what ive done for u ur just gonna forget all that and jump on the hate train of the 1 person who was there for u when 9999999999999999999999999999% of no one in this game thats max lvl and has no reason to go back to the lower lvl would do for a stranger...now ask why i do things like that and the answer is it makes me feel good when i play a part in the happiness in some one life and thats why ive been doing this since 2.5 or 3.0 which i can never remember but i still do to date and got shitted on by a player in the movie guild so enjoy the heal spec stigmas i bought your loot stealing ass after helping u farm titan coins and getting u all ur legion gear with 3 pieces left because it was the second time u stole loot when u should've passed as a sign of omg thank you valedia for taking 3 days or more to help me and my friend thats 12 hours apart...now is that spam or a nyerk thats tired of yall greedy selfish asses...show some damn respect and appreciation for the one thats better than most...

ncsoft, yall need to make me my own server so i can invite who i want on it so i dont need to be around these selfish players and you know who you are...

when u say we, are you talking about the entire forum,game players,your friends,or just the ones with that stick up their ass? try not to sound bias with your reply...

i'm just trying to show the we of aion how lame yall are but yall aka the we cant see it...

me as in 1 egg caused almost the entire gaming community to show their hate and dislike and you really think your not lame lol...

look honestly ive been playing myself for even getting into these kinda bs with you ppl so im just leave yall lame asses to slide deeper on that stick yall fell on...yall are prejudice and judgemental to others that chose not to be like the majority.... yes i said! bye lame asses. yall met some one thats better than you in alot of ways and you didnt know how to handle it...

• Loki locked this topic
  • Loki unpinned this topic

Archived