Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - July 8, 2020

28 minutes ago, Hime said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, July 8, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 13:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hours and 45 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.

Maintenance Images of the Week

https://i.imgur.com/C9HArqL.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/g8SSHzn.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/y6ehOb4.jpg

Where is the arena of discipline compensation for February- May gonna come.

Cyan mentioned that it was going to be resolved but it hasn’t back in May 15th I believe. 

12 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

and wont be till i see this game isnt destroyed!

p2w advanced deava skills has destroyed this game!

I thought that you had already passed that fatalistic stage and you had reconciled with the game. 
Triple post in Full caps incoming again ? Lmao 

12 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

lol i havent logged in weeks.....

btw you logged in 6 days ago xD

Edited by DevilNest-KT
18 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

lol i havent logged in weeks.....and wont be till i see this game isnt destroyed!

You talking about +15 stigmas? You have to be a meme if you paid for stigmas while everyone else got hundreds for free.

Or daevonian skills which people got from stormwing event for free.

Edited by Amiteahx-KT
7 hours ago, DeadPooll-EK said:

@Hime can u fix atleast the ranger Stigmas and skill description? there a lot of skill/buff that say 20-30sec CD but when u use it  the CD is 1min

I have the same issue, but here is the thing, when an skill of mine says 10s cool down it is actually 1 minute +10 seconds, so once those 10 seconds wear off it starts counting the minute.

I was also shocked initially seeing some of my skills saying they have 1s cool down, but it is a visual glitch on the cool down.

Do u see what I mean arthangelos? No event so whats the point of even asking about it. Ncsoft said a 2 week poll and I don't believe its been 2 weeks yet lol but there u have the question why no siege time change yet...at least ur post this time make sense. And there should be no post in regards to the arena way so ever as its been mentioned too many times for far too long now...so again I say,shut the hell up about these already posted issues.ty

Forum GM's, I feel your pain frustration n headaches these players of kid and maybe adult status cause you men n women...damn!

10 hours ago, Hime said:

Not yet.

GUYS SHE SAID "YET!" There's still hope that we can attend siege and get more than 5 hours of sleep before work the next day!

10 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

Bruh we had an event that gave us a SELECTABLE Daeva box EVERY DAY for 2 months. If you don't have at LEAST one advanced Daeva skill, then you weren't utilizing the event correctly. Most of us have 6-8 advanced Daeva skills from regular gameplay, no money involved.

1 hour ago, Aelar-DN said:

Since I returned about 3-4 weeks ago now, it's a real shame that the only event I've been welcomed back to is a full BCM event. I would love to see some classics return like shugo tomb and vault.

We had the best event we've had in literal years just a little over a month ago. So we probably won't get a *good* event until August. Not sure how long you've been gone, but the way events work now is generally "crap event - good event - crap event - crap event - great event - crap event" so on and so forth.

I agree with shugo n vault event as those 2 were my fave and ofc the new stormwing egg which was amazing n thx again for it even though I only used it for the contracts but never got kaisinel but its OK...lol

Edited by Valedia-DN

yes but the question is why put a legendary ancient chance when im sure NO ONE cares for ancient...MR. NCSOFT,DEVILNEST...all i said was why as in i know its there cuz i saw it but im just trying to figure out why even do that.

this s where u reply n say cuz they can...

Edited by Valedia-DN
  • Loki unpinned this topic