Red Cellar reset feature is weekly

Loca

• Daeva

Since it is a weekly instance the luna cost should reset per week, not per day. If other weekly instances (like minium vault) are resetting their cost per day then I'll need to investigate that :x.

Considering the obscene amount of minium required to upgrade A grade minions and how impossibly hard minium is to acquire by any other means, I think messing with the minium vault resets would be a mistake.

Making vault a weekly reset instead of a daily one would probably only serve to push people further away from spending luna on it and only further discourage them from continuing to play this game by means of even slower progression.

1 hour ago, Loki said:

Since it is a weekly instance the luna cost should reset per week, not per day. If other weekly instances (like minium vault) are resetting their cost per day then I'll need to investigate that :x.

hi loki u know that a few instances are weekly right? IDD PF AOA etc etc ............. and the luna entry resets every day too .. can you please investigate?? Red Cellar should be the same as the others!

Thank you for taking the time to talk to the players!

1 minute ago, NerfThis-DN said:

waste of time I didn't know that these people were so lost in their own game

Yeah, don't even get my started on the plat cubic bullshit.... 6 months of having PF HM and still no one has beaten the final boss because they simply won't give us any reasonable way to acquire the cubics.

• Daeva
1 hour ago, NerfThis-DN said:

hi loki u know that a few instances are weekly right? IDD PF AOA etc etc ............. and the luna entry resets every day too .. can you please investigate?? Red Cellar should be the same as the others!

Thank you for taking the time to talk to the players!

Sure leme check on that. I don't usually luna reset instances so I didn't remember the others reset daily, even though the free entry resets weekly.

instance reset luna daily 1 year ago. please check any player abuse this bug then ban 3 day for them remember don't abuse bug anymore! =]]
This **** funny thread today =]] i can't stop LOL. Please stop me i dying by LOL.

On 9/7/2020 at 3:29 AM, Loki said:

The cost of instance re-entries with luna reset every day and have been like this since luna resetting was implemented. Like we had 1 IDD entry per week back in 6.x patch and resetting with luna was resetting the price every day as intended.

The luna reset cost is daily, no matter what instance you use it for.

12 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The cost of instance re-entries with luna reset every day and have been like this since luna resetting was implemented. Like we had 1 IDD entry per week back in 6.x patch and resetting with luna was resetting the price every day as intended.

The luna reset cost is daily, no matter what instance you use it for.

sadly they don't know how the game works, even if that feature was implemented years ago lmao, I don't know whether to laugh or get angry

• 3 weeks later...

@Loki I know that others want this daily reset for Red Cellar with Luna. And I understand if it is changed to be daily, but I feel having it at 40 Luna is WAY to cheap. Red cellar and Minimum vault can’t be compared. Red Cellar drops gemstone fragments. And drops shining shard boxes if you get S rank.  This means that if it’s allowed to be reset daily, and also at 40 Luna, then people will run Red Cellar every single day resetting more and more every day and get that step up on the gemstones. More specifically, the geared individuals. Minimum is reset daily, and it’s awesome. But that’s for returning/newer players as well as players that aren’t late late game yet. This allows them to get their minions to S rank and get A rank minions. But if red cellar is only 40 Luna, it’ll be abused very much by the end game high geared players, as you need a lot of dps for S rank. I don’t personally always do Red Cellar, even though i should. But by adding a daily Luna reset, at 40 Luna. It gives the geared geared players the capability of doing 3-4 red cellar runs a day (I believe it may be 5 shining shards a run, i may be wrong) but that’s 15-20 shards a day. Or about 1 shining gemstone every 5-7 days. With the implementation of gemstones being so young still, i feel allowing that to be farmed in game is a little broken right now and takes away from the farm. When I do Red Cellar it takes about 5 minutes. So that’s only 15-20 mins a day for a shining gemstone every week. 

31 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

@Loki I know that others want this daily reset for Red Cellar with Luna. And I understand if it is changed to be daily, but I feel having it at 40 Luna is WAY to cheap. Red cellar and Minimum vault can’t be compared. Red Cellar drops gemstone fragments. And drops shining shard boxes if you get S rank.  This means that if it’s allowed to be reset daily, and also at 40 Luna, then people will run Red Cellar every single day resetting more and more every day and get that step up on the gemstones. More specifically, the geared individuals. Minimum is reset daily, and it’s awesome. But that’s for returning/newer players as well as players that aren’t late late game yet. This allows them to get their minions to S rank and get A rank minions. But if red cellar is only 40 Luna, it’ll be abused very much by the end game high geared players, as you need a lot of dps for S rank. I don’t personally always do Red Cellar, even though i should. But by adding a daily Luna reset, at 40 Luna. It gives the geared geared players the capability of doing 3-4 red cellar runs a day (I believe it may be 5 shining shards a run, i may be wrong) but that’s 15-20 shards a day. Or about 1 shining gemstone every 5-7 days. With the implementation of gemstones being so young still, i feel allowing that to be farmed in game is a little broken right now and takes away from the farm. When I do Red Cellar it takes about 5 minutes. So that’s only 15-20 mins a day for a shining gemstone every week. 

Lemme tell you that geared ppl dont run RC to farm shining gemstones ... (take in mind when u combine ur shards u get a random skill ...) every run(Rank S) gives 5 shining shards and 1 dazzling shard , geared ppl only wants dazzling skills thats 100 runs and guess what? yes dazzling skill is random . also u dont know that demaha is open only 4 days per week so u can't reset every day. don't talk about what you don't know. so if u run 3 times every window that is  4*3 = 15 dazzling shards per week. 100/15 : 1 month and 2 week (almost 3 weeks) to get a dazzling skill that sounds a abuse for u? every month we are closer to a new patch that will make things more accessible, 1 month and 2 week for a dazzling skill sounds reasonable for me idk for u, also it gonna make dazzling skills obtainable for everybody cause if u get a skill that isn't for ur class u will put it on broker ...

btw u dont need max gear to get rank S in RC u only need friends to run it constantly lol even alts can do it with some gear. If you don't have friends to run RC, don't come to harm other people

22 hours ago, Zombiex-DN said:

Lemme tell you that geared ppl dont run RC to farm shining gemstones ... (take in mind when u combine ur shards u get a random skill ...) every run(Rank S) gives 5 shining shards and 1 dazzling shard , geared ppl only wants dazzling skills thats 100 runs and guess what? yes dazzling skill is random . also u dont know that demaha is open only 4 days per week so u can't reset every day. don't talk about what you don't know. so if u run 3 times every window that is  4*3 = 15 dazzling shards per week. 100/15 : 1 month and 2 week (almost 3 weeks) to get a dazzling skill that sounds a abuse for u? every month we are closer to a new patch that will make things more accessible, 1 month and 2 week for a dazzling skill sounds reasonable for me idk for u, also it gonna make dazzling skills obtainable for everybody cause if u get a skill that isn't for ur class u will put it on broker ...

btw u dont need max gear to get rank S in RC u only need friends to run it constantly lol even alts can do it with some gear. If you don't have friends to run RC, don't come to harm other people

I didnt think about how Demaha is open only 4 times a week. But that doesnt change my opinion. Yes, there can be luna resets for Red Cellar. But, it still shouldnt be 40 luna. Youre still getting a dazzling shard every 1 month and 2 weeks, something thats currently worth about 4-5b+ on KT. And also, you do need gear. To get S rank, you may not need that much, but for the dazzling box you have to kill the boss within 5 minutes. Dazzlings are meant to be the best gemstone, you shouldnt be able to obtain them in a month and 2 weeks. And, from what I know, youre apart of Team Para. Meaning you have an opportunity to attend world bosses, and possibly even get a gemstone from them. Unlike the rest of the player base. Yes, having it at 40 luna per reset would help the rest of the player base, but itll also help the players who control the world bosses and already have an outlet to obtain these dazzling gemstones. Itll be just a way for you all to get more gemstones and then go and sell them for billions and billions. Having it at 160 luna is best for everyone. If you all want it so bad, then do luna every day to farm for it. Maybe Red Cellar cant be reset with luna because its too good, just like crucible. And maybe, thats just for the best.

21 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Maybe Red Cellar cant be reset with luna because its too good, just like crucible. And maybe, thats just for the best.

Crucible is an instance with a Competition Ranking, thats the reason it can not be reseted, not because it's ''too good''

24 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Having it at 160 luna is best for everyone. If you all want it so bad, then do luna every day to farm for it.

yeah i don't want to be included in your ''best for everyone'' please, i really don't understand in wich way having more expensive prices will be a good thing for everyone Lmao

hey Kibblez remember that change about lowering Selective Retuning costs from 160 to 20 Luna ? scrap all that nonsense please, here with the Community Representative Vasilios we determined that improving the cost to 320 Luna per retune will be the Best for Everyone.

23 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Crucible is an instance with a Competition Ranking, thats the reason it can not be reseted, not because it's ''too good''

yeah i don't want to be included in your ''best for everyone'' please, i really don't understand in wich way having more expensive prices will be a good thing for everyone Lmao

hey Kibblez remember that change about lowering Selective Retuning costs from 160 to 20 Luna ? scrap all that nonsense please, here with the Community Representative Vasilios we determined that improving the cost to 320 Luna per retune will be the Best for Everyone.

Im actually very much for the luna change. But Im not for providing max geared players with an easy way to farm up dazzling gemstones. And with crucible, you still get very good rewards from that competition, just like how you can get very good rewards from red cellar. So youre saying if we pop on a competition for red cellar and say whoever beats it the quickest gets 1 dazzling gemstone shard box then that means it shouldnt be able to be reset, with your logic.

1 hour ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Dazzlings are meant to be the best gemstone, you shouldnt be able to obtain them in a month and 2 weeks.

Why not? Serious question there; not being sarcastic. Why do you think that 6 weeks is too short of a timeframe for one item? Personally, I think it's a bit too long.

1 hour ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Yes, having it at 40 luna per reset would help the rest of the player base, but itll also help the players who control the world bosses and already have an outlet to obtain these dazzling gemstones. Itll be just a way for you all to get more gemstones and then go and sell them for billions and billions.

Except if lots of people have access to getting Dazzling gemstones (via resetting Red Cellar), it will actually drive DOWN the prices for which the geared people can sell them because there will be a lot more Dazzlings around. Supply will grow to meet demand, thus causing them to be cheaper. (No one will want to pay 4 bil for something they can get themselves in one month.)

1 minute ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Why not? Serious question there; not being sarcastic. Why do you think that 6 weeks is too short of a timeframe for one item? Personally, I think it's a bit too long.

Except if lots of people have access to getting Dazzling gemstones (via resetting Red Cellar), it will actually drive DOWN the prices for which the geared people can sell them because there were be a lot more around. Supply will grow to meet demand.

Ultimate Transformations are an extreme example, of why not. Ultimate Transformations arent able to be obtained currently, in an easy manner. Because theyre the best, they increase your stats and can make you overpower. The same thing is with gemstones, of course at a less extreme level. But they give you new skills and upgrade old skills. And with dazzling you only have to get one gemstone for it. And Vantheria, i understand if they have access to it then it would drive down the prices. But to get that 1 dazzling shard you have to kill the boss within 5 minutes. Something that newer players cant really do. You easily need mostly, or full, soverign to be able to do that. Therefore, less people would be actually getting the gemstones. For the full on geared out players, yeah theyll get them quicker then others. But for the newer players, once they get gear theyll be competing with players who have all Dazzling gemstones, eventually. Although I dont like it, the dazzlings being in the world bosses may be the best way. I dont think NCsoft intended for people to have a full set of dazzling gemstones, so easily. Thats why theyre only obtainable from the world bosses. Not to mention, it sort of adds a p2w aspect to dazzling. Right now Dazzlings may be the only thing in the game you cant spend money to get an advantage for. And although adding a luna reset to it does change that, by making the luna reset more expensive it makes it better. Im not saying im against the luna reset, but if it is added then I am just against it being so cheap. Major instances like IDD, PF, SL the luna reset is 80. These instances drop ultimate gear, the end game gear. I feel that red cellar should be the same. As Gemstones are for end game, and arent something that a new fresh level 80 would go after right away.

35 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Im actually very much for the luna change. But Im not for providing max geared players with an easy way to farm up dazzling gemstones. And with crucible, you still get very good rewards from that competition, just like how you can get very good rewards from red cellar. So youre saying if we pop on a competition for red cellar and say whoever beats it the quickest gets 1 dazzling gemstone shard box then that means it shouldnt be able to be reset, with your logic.

you seems to be very confused...

1st, it's not needed to be max geared to do Red cellar.

2nd. The expensive price would apply to everyone, not just to the ''Max geared players'' how that benefits a less geared player or a player that doesn't have time to farm 8 Lunas, thats like 80 minutes just to cover a single entry reset at 160 lunas as you suggest ?

3rd. Dude idk about you but i don't consider to get One, a Single fragment of gemstone of a Random class, a ''good reward'' at all.

4th. You are the one comparing 2 instances that work different, not me. Do you need me to explain how a competition works ? its Limited number of tries on every field, you don't reset a chess or a football match until you win. You lose the match you lose the competition try again next season... thats how it works, thats why its not allowed to be reseted, coz that would defeat the concept of a competition...

5th on Spire only 4 players per class get a Good reward ONCE a week thats only 48 players from the entire NA servers, yeah sure apply competition rank to Red Cellar i'm sure the ungeared players you are trying to help with dumb suggestions will be very happy.

1 minute ago, DevilNest-KT said:

you seems to be very confused...

1st, it's not needed to be max geared to do Red cellar.

2nd. The expensive price would apply to everyone, not just to the ''Max geared players'' how that benefits a less geared player or a player that doesn't have time to farm 8 Lunas, thats like 80 minutes just to cover a single entry reset at 160 lunas as you suggest ?

3rd. Dude idk about you but i don't consider to get One, a Single fragment of gemstone of a Random class, a ''good reward'' at all.

4th. You are the one comparing 2 instances that work different, not me. Do you need me to explain how a competition works ? its Limited number of tries on every field, you don't reset a chess or a football match until you win. You lose the match you lose the competition try again next season... thats how it works, thats why its not allowed to be reseted, coz that would defeat the concept of a competition...

5th on Spire only 4 players per class get a Good reward ONCE a week thats only 48 players from the entire NA servers, yeah sure apply competition rank to Red Cellar i'm sure the ungeared players you are trying to help with dumb suggestion will be very happy.

1st, if you had been reading what Ive been saying youd see what I mean. But Ill say it again for you. No, you dont need to be max geared for Red Cellar, but to get the dazzling gemstone shard box, you do need to be geared. As you have to kill the boss in 5 minutes. No rinky dink group full of people in risiel/titan coin would ever be able to kill that boss in 5 minutes. 

2nd. As I said to Vantheria, I dont care what the price is. But 40 luna, seems to be way to much. Most major instances reset at 80, so I do personally feel 80 would be best. 

3rd. It was hypothetical. You said that crucible cant be reset because its a competition. Meaning, by your logic. If they made red cellar a competition it shouldnt be able to be reset. Also, theres not even a way to reset lower cruible runs. I know they share the same instances, but still.

4th, and 5th. It was hypothetical. You said cruible cant be reset since its a competition. Well Lower cruible isnt a competition, yet it cant be reset. Red Cellar wasnt made to be a competition, and im not for them turning it into one. But it was an example of what you said. Theres no need to get aggressive. 

1 hour ago, DevilNest-KT said:

LMAO why not 500 lunas per retune? MAKE AION GREAT AGAIN cheap prices are ruining the game
also increase broker taxes too our " Community Representative" Vasilios knows what to do

2 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

I didnt think about how Demaha is open only 4 times a week. But that doesnt change my opinion. Yes, there can be luna resets for Red Cellar. But, it still shouldnt be 40 luna. Youre still getting a dazzling shard every 1 month and 2 weeks, something thats currently worth about 4-5b+ on KT. And also, you do need gear. To get S rank, you may not need that much, but for the dazzling box you have to kill the boss within 5 minutes. Dazzlings are meant to be the best gemstone, you shouldnt be able to obtain them in a month and 2 weeks. And, from what I know, youre apart of Team Para. Meaning you have an opportunity to attend world bosses, and possibly even get a gemstone from them. Unlike the rest of the player base. Yes, having it at 40 luna per reset would help the rest of the player base, but itll also help the players who control the world bosses and already have an outlet to obtain these dazzling gemstones. Itll be just a way for you all to get more gemstones and then go and sell them for billions and billions. Having it at 160 luna is best for everyone. If you all want it so bad, then do luna every day to farm for it. Maybe Red Cellar cant be reset with luna because its too good, just like crucible. And maybe, thats just for the best.

bro its 1 month and 2 weeks of grind for  a RANDOM SKILL .... its random jesus this ppl theres 12 classes .... chance to get a right skill for ur class are 1/12 as vanteria said 1 month is abit longer cause the skill is random, make it accesible or ppl will keep selling dazzling in 4-6b and u know what? no one can farm that kinah only kinah buyers lol

A random skill, which youre gonna do what with? Oh, sell it. For 4-6b. Even if it is cheap, its still gonna be a month and 2 weeks to get one. And youre still gonna sell it. Youre not going to lower the price of it. Itll still be 4-6b for months and months, and months. And even when it does lower, itll never get cheaper then 1-2-3b. But anyways, the amount it takes you to farm it doesnt matter. No matter what, itll still take you the same amount of time no matter the price. 40 luna, 20 luna, 500 luna. And I love how you two are actually comparing this to selective retunes. Keep up the good work.

so keep dazzling skills for kinah buyers and rich ppl, make rich ppl more rich and yes no matter the price 200 300 400 lunas p2w will keep spending on resets it only affects ppl who dont buy ncoins but w e if theres ppl can't get rank S in RC nothing can be worse 

Archived