Bid ban

Untoria-KT

Hi @Loki

Many ppl is getting banned with the reason that they are using a disabled game feature (Bid, for kinah trade) im not here to lie, many ppl is using this, i include myself, and im sure as me many ppl is ashamed for this but aion cant ban permanent everyone just for this. Aion is an old game  and there have been many hackers through the years, people that is still playing the game and they dont get any punishment. I expect that ppl get punishment for 1 or 2 weeks how has been in the past (evergale exploit, dark poeta exploit, luna chest exploit, Iluminary obelisk omega exploit) but the game has no many ppl to just ban half of the game (maybe more). Free to play players, pay to win players, may have the same condiction to get ingame support. Im here to ask for a second chance for all the players and after this ban if players  are still using hacks or game exploit they deserve permanent ban. I expect you to put your hand in your heart and listen the aion players.  This year has not been easy and this may be a hard hit for aion players who find in the game a solution to get calm and get off of the hard reality that we are living…

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Untoria-KT said:

Hi @Loki

Many ppl is getting banned with the reason that they are using a disabled game feature (Bid, for kinah trade) im not here to lie, many ppl is using this, i include myself, and im sure as me many ppl is ashamed for this but aion cant ban permanent everyone just for this. Aion is an old game  and there have been many hackers through the years, people that is still playing the game and they dont get any punishment. I expect that ppl get punishment for 1 or 2 weeks how has been in the past (evergale exploit, dark poeta exploit, luna chest exploit, Iluminary obelisk omega exploit) but the game has no many ppl to just ban half of the game (maybe more). Free to play players, pay to win players, may have the same condiction to get ingame support. Im here to ask for a second chance for all the players and after this ban if players  are still using hacks or game exploit they deserve permanent ban. I expect you to put your hand in your heart and listen the aion players.  This year has not been easy and this may be a hard hit for aion players who find in the game a solution to get calm and get off of the hard reality that we are living…

Hold on - are you actually trying to use the pandemic as an excuse for cheating? If so that’s truly pathetic. The “hard reality” is that there is no excuse for hax, no not “everyone “ uses them and if NC has started handing out some bans then they are long overdue.

Trust me, its better if u dont get unban, let this game finally die, its an old game with one of the worst administration i ever seen, also his community is toxic AF. Their admin team always choose the worst decision on every issue and they cant even take a time to reflex and say "ok, we are wrong, we can do the things better", 
About "players" they cant see the dif between use third program to take advantage and use it for do this sh1t playable. 

We are being fcked since korea with their stupids actions trying to stop the market kinah (one market that keeps alive the game bcs mostly players WONT spend the money necessary to reach a decent level, remember in a "legal" way, u can spend $5000 BMC and get NOTHING) and our team only do the things worst.
NA servers are more empty and boring every month and they wont get new costumers, just the old ones that are here waiting the good old times that wont come back.

2 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

How do you know if a crackton of people on the other faction/server were or were not banned?

And aren't the Elyos on KT the highest population right now, so there'd be more people banned there based on population alone?

Or it's a conspiracy. It's always a conspiracy.

To be fair, NCSoft NA does have a history of intentionally cracking down on a specific faction/server.

The first and original mass ban afflicted Asmodians, which is what lead to servers like Zikel being Elyos dominated and crushed permanently, as well as lead to the eventual closure of Oceanic servers. In all honesty, this was the first step to Aion's downfall, all the way back in 1.5 (the launch version ironically).

2 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Or it's a conspiracy. It's always a conspiracy.

of course it is!!!! its always a consppiracy from NC to help the Asmos .... this time .... lets not forget when NC conspired to help the Elyos making the Omega appear nerbay their base in Silentra Canon, in fact, I have suspicions that NC is helping the balaur to keep Divine. Its not a bug!!! its a conspiracy!!!!

49 minutes ago, Jake-DN said:

To be fair, NCSoft NA does have a history of intentionally cracking down on a specific faction/server.

The first and original mass ban afflicted Asmodians, which is what lead to servers like Zikel being Elyos dominated and crushed permanently, as well as lead to the eventual closure of Oceanic servers. In all honesty, this was the first step to Aion's downfall, all the way back in 1.5 (the launch version ironically).

Good times. I vaguely remember that. That was from kinah buying back then, too, right? And botting? I feel like all those account compromises happened after that first ban wave, but I'm trying to remember almost 11 years ago when I can't remember what I ate for breakfast this morning.

14 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

of course it is!!!! its always a consppiracy from NC to help the Asmos .... this time .... lets not forget when NC conspired to help the Elyos making the Omega appear nerbay their base in Silentra Canon, in fact, I have suspicions that NC is helping the balaur to keep Divine. Its not a bug!!! its a conspiracy!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/fGZti3u.gif

I'd have to find it, as the person deleted the video on youtube, but I remember when an Asmodian was rifting and pissed off a GM's friend/toon to where as said GM took control of an NPC Guard, teleported it up into the mountains of Eltnen and had it kill the kisk and the Asmodian rifter. 

The craziest part was the graphical glitching as said NPC Gaurd kept changing from male/female variants. 

It was hilarious and also set the precedent to what abilities NCSoft had with the game. Kind of like when CM Bubbles was in her shadowy form on the North Gelk fort during a Zikel seige day (god I miss Zikel, really made the emotions and wins behind this game monumental). 

36 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

@Jake-DN Dont forget PM Valor making himself giant and spawning raid bosses in the Sanctum Docks while shouting "BWAHAHA" and spawning birthday cake with every step he took o-o

honestly that isn't malicious like the thing I said,

that is fking beautiful.

God bless Valor. 

5 hours ago, 1s2E0C78-KT said:

question @Loki@Hime

Why mainly focus on band Elyos - KT?? and not Asmo - KT and DN ??

that's suspicious don't u guys think?

It actually makes total sense. You could ban these elyos 100 times and they would keep paying to get back to where they were over and over and over again. Easy cash!!!

10 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

@Jake-DN Dont forget PM Valor making himself giant and spawning raid bosses in the Sanctum Docks while shouting "BWAHAHA" and spawning birthday cake with every step he took o-o

There was also the great St Patty's Day Massacre back in 2010, which was pretty epic.

I have a video of Buster showing up in Pandy in 2015 and spawning Sematariux. I probably have screenshots of the other celebrations with Valor and them showing up over the years, but I'm too lazy to dig through 11 years of history for them.

While this thread is getting hot I want to remind the NCsoft team that they wouldn't have to be policing Kinah selling among players if they'd simply add methods within the game to obtain Kinah other than bot farming Luna and hoping for Kinah bundle chests. 

I know some people say, well just go farm Demeha boxes to put on the broker, but seriously, create a new toon, max level it. Obtain one of those boxes and go try to list it on the broker. You won't be able to afford the broker fees. This game's economy has shifted to community funded instead of in-game generated kinah reserves. Just the weekly upkeep on buying shards, pots, xform scrolls, etc will break just about any new player to the point were they just feel it's impossible to progress. 

If NCsoft is seriously concerned about the kinah herders they should redo the forced the kinah to Gold Ingot system again to reset the market then put a craft limit on the kinah bundles. Just my 2 cents...

23 hours ago, CorsairV-KT said:

Trust me, its better if u dont get unban, let this game finally die, its an old game with one of the worst administration i ever seen,

They thought about it already, p2w people got 7 days ban, free to play gamers got perma ban.

Archived