Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

the thing that I don't understand how can some people got 7-Day ban and all the people got permanent ban and they use the same  (Bid, for kinah trade) how can they determine who stays and who goes.they do whatever they want over there they should come with a better system for the kinah because the economy of the game is way too expensive that's why we don't get new players to play this game.t's impossible to play this game as a new player when you don't have nothing and that's why a lot of people leave the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hold on - are you actually trying to use the pandemic as an excuse for cheating? If so that’s truly pathetic. The “hard reality” is that there is no excuse for hax, no not “everyone “ uses them and if

QQ for days @Untoria-KT I hope your ban and everyone else who used this is permabanned you don't deserve sympathy.

How do you know if a crackton of people on the other faction/server were or were not banned? And aren't the Elyos on KT the highest population right now, so there'd be more people banned there ba

this ban is completely nonsense.

first of all, not all people who used bid system got banned. i still see someone who used bid system to distribute kinah didnt get banned. also im sure there are group of people who only used bid once and got suspended. do u think its fair??

second, what is the clear reason that some account get perma ban while others get 7 day ban?

if you guys are going to suspend account for using blocked feature, at least make it fair. dont just pick random account and make it perma ban while other people who also used bid didnt get suspension. 

this ban wave is so random.. u guys made ban RNG.. lets make your paycheck RNG also huh?

Link to post
Share on other sites

funny how the company throw suspension to people, but not to no ani hackers

wonder what would happen if everyone use no ani hack, cuz it is just free kaisinel buff people can use, and company never ban no ani hackers

why would player spend thousand of money to get kaisinel contract when they can just turn on no animation hack and become kaisinel? and of course company doesnt ban those hackers

even if i report hacker with clear proof, only reply i get is “we will look into it” and the hacker doesnt get any suspension lol

Edited by 1s2D0C55-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 1s2D0C55-KT said:

funny how the company throw suspension to people, but not to no ani hackers

wonder what would happen if everyone use no ani hack, cuz it is just free kaisinel buff people can use, and company never ban no ani hackers

why would player spend thousand of money to get kaisinel contract when they can just turn on no animation hack and become kaisinel? and of course company doesnt ban those hackers

Back to back posts on a first time post account. You get banned you sound super salty my guy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Back to back posts on a first time post account. You get banned you sound super salty my guy.

@HealingSquid-KT the guy is not being salty he got a point if you going to ban a lot of people it has to be equal  for everybody not 7 Days for some people.it has to be equal bottom line.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Though I quit this game long ago, I try to drop in can keep up with what is going on.  From what I understand on the bans, 7 days are usually first offenders which makes sense if people are making lots of alt accounts to do this on.  Perm ban tends to be people who have been caught before breaking the rules which I would think would be the more established accounts they are passing the kinah along to.  I don't mind them doing their jobs and banning people but the truth of the matter is if they really did their jobs to start with and bann kinah buyers, the option to trade kinah in the game would still be there.  I have never understand punishing the players on not being able to trade kinah ingame because you were inept at your job.  It is really a shame that people have to go outside the game to get the the ability to do something in the game that should be there.  You guys want to complain about who did and didn't get banned but I think you are focusing on the wrong people.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

and you can never be sure if that friend who swears that it was the first time using a hack really never was found out in a previous occasion. 

Like the old saying goes “don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time”  - I also agree that not allowing us to use private stores or trade Kinah between players and monitor that properly is poor management. However there are other ways to help out new players. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

The wave ban is really not a smart decision. 
If person break the rules a few time, get banned before, or inactive person just log and bot luna then bid kinah is deserved to get perma ban. 
But some active player a few year never get banned, or leader siege/altar, governor also get perma ban, then who is the rest player will play with? 
I see alot of people quit after their friends gone, the game very quite in Elyos KT now, idk how other faction. 

@Loki @Hime you should listen to appeals of active player, don’t just answer like a robot; and please low down punishment for them if can. Thank you 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, 1s350E48-KT said:

 

The wave ban is really not a smart decision. 
If person break the rules a few time, get banned before, or inactive person just log and bot luna then bid kinah is deserved to get perma ban. 
But some active player a few year never get banned, or leader siege/altar, governor also get perma ban, then who is the rest player will play with? 
I see alot of people quit after their friends gone, the game very quite in Elyos KT now, idk how other faction. 

@Loki @Hime you should listen to appeals of active player, don’t just answer like a robot; and please low down punishment for them if can. Thank you 

Lmao low down punishment, seems like you were one of the banned ones, nice joke btw.

@Loki thank you for making aion great again

Anyone else laughing a shit ton of all the haters in this post is people with letters and numbers in their names?

Edited by Kali-EK
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 1s350E48-KT said:

 

The wave ban is really not a smart decision. 
If person break the rules a few time, get banned before, or inactive person just log and bot luna then bid kinah is deserved to get perma ban. 
But some active player a few year never get banned, or leader siege/altar, governor also get perma ban, then who is the rest player will play with? 
I see alot of people quit after their friends gone, the game very quite in Elyos KT now, idk how other faction. 

@Loki @Hime you should listen to appeals of active player, don’t just answer like a robot; and please low down punishment for them if can. Thank you 

KT-E are probably already looking for new accounts to buy. Cheaters should always be banned because they will always be back.

Edited by HealingSquid-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

Real serious problem is that a lot of people who were banned are non-hackers who were invited to a group which the loot system is already changed by a hacker to Bid.
It seems a hacker can easily change the loot to Bid (of course using hack) after inviting other non-hackers. If an item drops in this group and the non-hacker bids on the item, then be ready to say goodbye to ur account. It makes no sense for people to be banned just because they followed the loot right of a group. It would make much more sense to only ban those people who actually modified the loot right of the group using hacks. 

Imagine a leader of WB group uses this hack and change the loot to bid.. everyone who wants loot will bid and get banned..

@Loki please do something to ban the real hackers who altered ur software, and protect the ones who got affected by the hackers. I know there are still countless hackers who survived while non-hacker users were banned.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 1s350E48-KT said:

 

The wave ban is really not a smart decision. 
If person break the rules a few time, get banned before, or inactive person just log and bot luna then bid kinah is deserved to get perma ban. 
But some active player a few year never get banned, or leader siege/altar, governor also get perma ban, then who is the rest player will play with? 
I see alot of people quit after their friends gone, the game very quite in Elyos KT now, idk how other faction. 

@Loki @Hime you should listen to appeals of active player, don’t just answer like a robot; and please low down punishment for them if can. Thank you 

I hate to say this but I totally disagree.  Really it should be applied evenly but active accounts like governor, siege leader should really be hit.  They actually had to evaluate the situation and decided it was worth the risk to put their main account at risk to breaks rules not intended to be broken which is not the kind of people that should be leading any game, I am pretty sure you made the same decision.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Gabe-DN said:

I hate to say this but I totally disagree.  Really it should be applied evenly but active accounts like governor, siege leader should really be hit.  They actually had to evaluate the situation and decided it was worth the risk to put their main account at risk to breaks rules not intended to be broken which is not the kind of people that should be leading any game, I am pretty sure you made the same decision.

The reason you say that because they are not your friends, or you haven’t get help from them, from their invitation. One of my friend after 10 years playing, just because his friend borrow him kinah and that guy open bidding made both of them get banned. 
What i mean is for person who play active or just 1st time cheating get 7-30 days banned instead wave perma ban everybody. Let see how many person left after this.

  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 2s10ECCD-DN said:

Real serious problem is that a lot of people who were banned are non-hackers who were invited to a group which the loot system is already changed by a hacker to Bid.

oh! so you are saying that hackers go around the map and randomly invite unknown players to give them Kinah for Free ??

dang! all those poor innocent players that were Forced to receive all that kinah unwillingly need to be unbaned asap! QQ

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

oh! so you are saying that hackers go around the map and randomly invite unknown players to give them Kinah for Free ??

dang! all those poor innocent players that were Forced to receive all that kinah unwillingly need to be unbaned asap! QQ

U r not getting the point. There are still many hackers out there who are not banned. It was the hackers that hacked and altered the loot system and many of them are still alive, when non-hackers who were affected by that illegal alteration are banned. 
I can also see the point that u r making. Those who are banned had associated with the hacker in some ways at least, and I get it.


But will that fix the problem? Wouldnt banning the source of hack work more efficiently than banning those who were associated with it?

What I’m saying is that ncsoft needs to do thorough investigation to ban and remove the source of all these chaos, not just banning who were just associated with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2020 at 1:16 PM, 2s10ECCD-DN said:

U r not getting the point. There are still many hackers out there who are not banned. It was the hackers that hacked and altered the loot system and many of them are still alive, when non-hackers who were affected by that illegal alteration are banned. 
I can also see the point that u r making. Those who are banned had associated with the hacker in some ways at least, and I get it.


But will that fix the problem? Wouldnt banning the source of hack work more efficiently than banning those who were associated with it?

What I’m saying is that ncsoft needs to do thorough investigation to ban and remove the source of all these chaos, not just banning who were just associated with it.

I don't know about you but when if I spray my house for roaches, I prefer to kill ALL the roaches, not just the queen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2020 at 1:25 AM, Cheesecake-DN said:

Good times. I vaguely remember that. That was from kinah buying back then, too, right? And botting? I feel like all those account compromises happened after that first ban wave, but I'm trying to remember almost 11 years ago when I can't remember what I ate for breakfast this morning.

Wasn't the first massive ban wave for the glitched fort mail? The mail that gave billions of kinah from taking lower forts. Or was that after the first/second rounds of server merges.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...