Dear Hime, Kibbelz

Athenas

Hello, @Hime @Kibbelz

It s well known that today in some hours from now KT´s server will glitch the NPCs, They won´t be able to talk to NPCs and so on, To fix that you are going to reset the server also resetting all instances Cds.

What I would like you to ask is, PLEASE reset the DN server as well so we can benefit of the instance cd reset.

It s quite unfair to see my friends from Kt getting geared two times faster that me cos they have double reset for free.

Thanks.

• Aion Team

Hi Aiyanna.

Thanks for sharing this - your perspective is certainly a sensible one. I will share this w/ the team during today's meeting. However, I could see how some players may not find this desirable so we will examine the best possible options.

Cheers~

Kibbelz

Kibblez, assuming the current issue with KT server is not fixable on our (NA) end, would it be possible to propose a survey to the players on the DN server, to ask whether or not they would like to endure downtime to have a reset much like KT experiences (if and when KT experiences it)?

Most people dont access the forums, but I think if a yay or nay survey was sent to all those who log into DN, could get accurate feedback. Of course express the negative and positives to the issue. Just some food for thought.

51 minutes ago, Pabst-KT said:

@Kibbelz Who exactly would not find this desirable as a player? That sounds like deflective B.S.

Someone like me - who doesn’t just snap at what looks like at an ez fix which would in fact (a) potentially disrupt game access (b) be of minimal use to me and (c) potentially be a source of problems

I’d rather get reset scrolls just sent to me via survey, thanks

17 hours ago, Aiyanna-DN said:

Hello, @Hime @Kibbelz

It s well known that today in some hours from now KT´s server will glitch the NPCs, They won´t be able to talk to NPCs and so on, To fix that you are going to reset the server also resetting all instances Cds.

What I would like you to ask is, PLEASE reset the DN server as well so we can benefit of the instance cd reset.

It s quite unfair to see my friends from Kt getting geared two times faster that me cos they have double reset for free.

Thanks.

15 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi Aiyanna.

Thanks for sharing this - your perspective is certainly a sensible one. I will share this w/ the team during today's meeting. However, I could see how some players may not find this desirable so we will examine the best possible options.

Cheers~

Kibbelz

When KT server is bugged for 5+ hours and then we get a reset, you guys are asking for a DN reset as is or are you going to take DN server down for 5 hours and then reset it? This will be fair so DN players can also enjoy the 5 hour unplayability we have in KT, before they can enjoy the free resets that we enjoy in KT?

The KT bug is not a feature, it is a bug and it sucks, we do not like it and there must be a fix.

->Unless you guys resolve the KT bug within (lets say) 30 minutes and we have a reset really fast, then you can also have DN reset so it will be fair on the entries.

Because there was a time our server was bugged for more than 6 hours and meanwhile DN people could do their thing while we couldn't even go to Lakrum or Demaha. You know if this is "good" for KT resets, it is also good for DN players that can enjoy an exclusive content for 5~6 hours at times without competition from KT.

19 hours ago, Pabst-KT said:

@Kibbelz Who exactly would not find this desirable as a player? That sounds like deflective B.S.

The KT Server goes wonkers and down for 5-6+ hours at times.

That's 5-6+ hours of uncontested content. Guaranteed GC weeklies there and other farming activities. 

Does all of DN overall wish to have their server brought down for 5-6 hours each week?

Game down for 5-6 hours on what day? 3-4 days after reset, where you can burn all your instances in a couple hours then reset half way though the week for full instance CD. then reset in  another couple days. If you were to let that continue for a year, you would get your dazzling gemstones in 6 months instead of a year with x2 free resets for RC. 

Archived