7.5 Enchantment Success Rates (Gear, Gemstone, Runestones, Stigma, Daeva Skills)

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 10/1/2020 at 8:06 AM, MrWar-KT said:

these enchantment rates cant be right for gear, seems like using the same type of enchantment stone from +10 upwards feels like a 20% chance  of success lol

There is defo a problem in the enchanting algorithm, once your item gets to +10 you have to stop enchanting for a while, it kinda gets stuck and you can have like 20 fails in a row when the enchant rate is close to 50%. and it happens pretty consistently, it happens every time I tried to keep enchanting.

Itm ight appear like superstition but changing map, relogging or waiting for some time seems to have a good effect on negating this enchanting bug.

20 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

There is defo a problem in the enchanting algorithm, once your item gets to +10 you have to stop enchanting for a while, it kinda gets stuck and you can have like 20 fails in a row when the enchant rate is close to 50%. and it happens pretty consistently, it happens every time I tried to keep enchanting.

Itm ight appear like superstition but changing map, relogging or waiting for some time seems to have a good effect on negating this enchanting bug.

When I make a piece of gear +10, I stop enchanting and start again only the next day. Also idk if you tried to enchant yellow esoterrace weapons for item collections, it can be such a pain. I used 300+ ancient stones to make it +15 because of the same problem -  after +10 (48% rate) it can fail like 10 times in a row or more.

4 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

When I make a piece of gear +10, I stop enchanting and start again only the next day. Also idk if you tried to enchant yellow esoterrace weapons for item collections, it can be such a pain. I used 300+ ancient stones to make it +15 because of the same problem -  after +10 (48% rate) it can fail like 10 times in a row or more.

Exactly.

Personally I have never managed to make an ancient item from LUT to +15 with ancient stones exclusively. I usually take them to +13 and then use legendaries. The chance is nowhere near 48% that it is supposed to be.

But now with morphing recipes gone for so long, it is quite tricky to enchant LUT items to +15. How long is it that we do not have them? Half a year?

I still had some old mats laying around, but I used them all.

27 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Exactly.

Personally I have never managed to make an ancient item from LUT to +15 with ancient stones exclusively. I usually take them to +13 and then use legendaries. The chance is nowhere near 48% that it is supposed to be.

But now with morphing recipes gone for so long, it is quite tricky to enchant LUT items to +15. How long is it that we do not have them? Half a year?

I still had some old mats laying around, but I used them all.

I just had around 500 ancient stones and it took me 300 to make 1 yellow weap to +15. And yeah, it’s been half a year since morphing is blocked. Guess, it’s as hard to fix as pivot on sw egg transfers...

just had an idea- daevanion enchant after +10 is 50% right ? And ancient enchant on ancient is 48%... Do those 2% make such a difference ?..

On 4/15/2021 at 2:16 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

yeah I failed like 14 legendary enchantment stones in a row on my item lol

Archived