Forums

Welcome to the New Aion Forums

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Logging into old forums... Logging into new forums... 

Nice! But we need a new website too!  Player Ranking, Legion Ranking... and others things. our website compared to the korean website is shameful. 

New forums. My time has come. Again.

10 minutes ago, Gamegenie-SL said:

Is it only on mobile that you can't see who replied last unless you're in the thread?

i hate to open a thread with a reply less than 5min old just to see it's some no-name

It's both browser & mobile forums that don't show. Another thing they should add when fine tuning the new forums, hopefully.

6 minutes ago, Forthyn-SL said:

I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining, but please give us the option to have a dark color scheme. All the white everywhere hurts the eyes ;;

I don't disagree, man. xD It's pretty unpleasant on my second, potato monitor.

Edited by Cheesecake-IS
7 hours ago, TheGrimReaper-BR said:

I'm not exactly thrilled with the fact that we're bound by our character names when we create a forum account. Only Aion does this :/  That, and the system doesn't seem to be picking up on characters below a certain level.

The lowest level I got to pick from was 11. That's not too much. So wait until November or so and level that character you want to 11. It appears you can change your char each 3 months (which we'll get to test after the time arrives).

I go afk for a month and come back and.......  OMFGWTH is this....  new forums?  as in, NC-sooooooooon(TM) new forums?  After 8 years?  And i can log in without rng? 

OK brb going to buy my rocking chair and a baseball bat.  It's true, this is a sign, the end of the world is nigh.  

On 8/9/2017 at 6:29 AM, Zelandia-IS said:

New forums. My time has come. Again.

omg i missed you!

• Cyan unpinned this topic