Fields of Fame Event and Renown Tonics

Voltric-DN

@Loki and @Kibbelz,

I have a quick question concerning the upcoming Fields of Fame event. The Balaurea Reborn event that has been running for several weeks now has been rewarding us with surveys containing [Event] Ancient Renown Tonic Bundles. Will any unused tonics in our inventories be removed with tomorrow's server maintenance, or will we be able to use the remainder of our tonics during this new event?

Thank you!

• Daeva
2 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

@Loki and @Kibbelz,

I have a quick question concerning the upcoming Fields of Fame event. The Balaurea Reborn event that has been running for several weeks now has been rewarding us with surveys containing [Event] Ancient Renown Tonic Bundles. Will any unused tonics in our inventories be removed with tomorrow's server maintenance, or will we be able to use the remainder of our tonics during this new event?

Thank you!

No the tonics shouldn't be removed.

@Loki @Hime  '' where are the good events '' launches straight into the Korean pharmacy to get us our ultimate transformation who boxed ... you never put a good event to have us our ultimate transformation only puts if it is to pay in dollars where the essence of aion game? ultimate transformation was launched since path 6.0 Aion we are already in path aion 7.5 right I never managed to obeter her and all my friends also will we not have to spend how many dollars to get will it be that until Aion 20.0 I will be happy?

6BH8mZY.png https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188073366

we are discouraged players, want advice from an old player who plays aion but 10 years from the NA server do the ultimate box event this will bring all players back and make our hearts happy this would be a dream you would put at least once good event for us ...

Archived