My suggestions to bring former players back :)

Nalariel

24 minutes ago, Loki said:

vIvQoGs.jpg

Both new xforms have such relatable moods. Lol! (Images are from update that is under development and as such may be changed before the final release!)

My beautiful waifus. T_T

Why do they both have to have so many details on their outfits. T____T

Tiamat had quite the glow up

sISoGqQ.png

Ah well I have no comment about what Aly said but at least I want to let Aly knows that I already read xD

About sorc being super weak in this patch I don't know I guess because I didn't play Aion offical recently :D
Anyway I'll continue to post in Loki feedback thread since he told us to post there ;D

13 hours ago, Nalariel-KT said:

Ah well I have no comment about what Aly said but at least I want to let Aly knows that I already read xD

About sorc being super weak in this patch I don't know I guess because I didn't play Aion offical recently :D
Anyway I'll continue to post in Loki feedback thread since he told us to post there ;D

I recognize that you love Aion, @Nalariel-KT.. as we all do since we are still here and trying. We love Aion and, I think, we hate it as well. We know it could be so much better. We remember so many good times. So I respect that you want to see the game flourish again. In my heart of hearts.. I do, too.

I am glad that you read what I wrote and I take no joy in that you can't really refute anything that I wrote. It's sad. I think we are all sad to some extent.

I read through the new suggestions thread. We are seeing the same things posted over and over. People want less RNG. People want a higher chance of getting the things everyone needs. People want less hackers. People want a fun and fair game environment.

Now let's see if anything is done.

Whether any changes are made goes back to what I was talking about.. a change in the culture at NCSoft. I would like to hope that what players are asking for makes it through the "bottom line" thinking that prevails at NCSoft, but maybe I have been here too long and see too many things to really believe that it will.

HastySecondaryAtlanticspadefish-small.gi

Please don't be sad Aly :)

At least we will keep trying it doesn't matter who idea is right or wrong as long as we can revive Aion.
When Aion is dead we won't blame ourselves as we voiced our opinions already.

I believed we did our parts now we can only hope Loki and Kibbelz will do their best to represented our thoughts to Korea.
It doesn't matter how many times we got rejected from Korea we only need to change their mind only once ;D

On 20/7/2020 at 8:09 PM, Aly-DN said:

AP was still ap and kinah was still kinah and gear was still gear. Then the devs screwed up ap and added GP and then screwed that up

GP is the only thing I regard a success, you can come back from many years of inactivity or you can start yesterday, and you can be the next governor. Sure thing you need the +15 stigma and +15 daevanions and the +15 Dark Talon and what not. Making GP monthly is what brings competition.

Perma ranks were an absolute mistake. people who log once a month to keep the rank status and ruin the whole faction.

-->Everything else you said I agree, they had a problem with farmers and bots and they literally beat the shit out of the game and actual players and made bots even stronger and more important than before. It is like they took all the wrong decisions and instead of solving the problems, they made them even more prominent.

@Archangelos-KT

I was talking about the initial roll out of GP, where ranks were still perma and people could buy it and double dipped from the AP they had at the start.

I agree with you when they made GP -reset-, it fixed some of the worst parts of GP.

Keep in mind that in the beginning, AP was -spent-, too. So every time you bought a PvP item, you were forced to reset your rank. My first governor, Mac, was only saving for an AP bow. As soon as it bought it, he deranked and was happy to be a soldier again. Some people, me included, de-ranked ourselves by buying AP potions and the like to keep our ranks low because dying as a ranked player was so freaking painful. To the point that you could lose ranks in one night's siege if you died too much. In fact, we would try for a fort and at a certain point, every single officer would leave because they were losing too much AP and it was setting their ability to buy gear back too much. Almost no one tranformed because the cost in AP would also set back their ability to buy their next piece of AP gear.

9 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

@Archangelos-KT

I was talking about the initial roll out of GP, where ranks were still perma and people could buy it and double dipped from the AP they had at the start.

I agree with you when they made GP -reset-, it fixed some of the worst parts of GP.

Keep in mind that in the beginning, AP was -spent-, too. So every time you bought a PvP item, you were forced to reset your rank. My first governor, Mac, was only saving for an AP bow. As soon as it bought it, he deranked and was happy to be a soldier again. Some people, me included, de-ranked ourselves by buying AP potions and the like to keep our ranks low because dying as a ranked player was so freaking painful. To the point that you could lose ranks in one night's siege if you died too much. In fact, we would try for a fort and at a certain point, every single officer would leave because they were losing too much AP and it was setting their ability to buy gear back too much. Almost no one tranformed because the cost in AP would also set back their ability to buy their next piece of AP gear.

I remember those days when high ranked people were pve exclusive so they won't lose their ranks and they made sure to leave the town only when transformed for 10 minutes.

Alright today I logged my char and really frustrated with all items in my inventory,new mechanics and a lot of stuff.
But let me tell few problems I'm experiencing.

-Extracting gears = mana slot unlock I find this item serves no purpose other than replacing enchantment stones lol I think we should get enchantment stones instead and make it brokerable,for this unlock items ? just remove it :P
-A lot of skills has too low cd,it's really confusing for me cause I don't know what to use first or later when u can spam skills and everything dead just the same O.o
-What's the point of having pve/pvp enchantment stones ? Does it reduced the needing of multiple sets ? If no then why have them ? better reverse back to one single type of enchantment stones and leaving pvp/pve stats tied to the gears instead.
-We need a way to access legendary transformation.transparent scrolls and basic daevanion skills that's not random in game not events and common enough.

I try to understand the game but it gave me the headache so I had to log off >.<

I'll take a break for now can't get back in Aion yet.

Well simply solution I can think now is add recipes via aetherforge that can craft transparent scrolls,transformation contracts,daevanion skills(currently it's untradable) and can put them into broker this will revive crafting business and commonize things basic stuff we need to play the game :P

• 1 month later...

Archived