Images are back!

Loki

So is the pin bug, the bug where your character can't select a target, the bug where your character is stuck in (or out) of combat, the bug where Glad 2k DP knocks you through the world and the bug where being knocked down while flying causes you to teleport to the ground and die occasionally.

At least we have pictures though

• Daeva
49 minutes ago, awkward-DN said:

So is the pin bug, the bug where your character can't select a target, the bug where your character is stuck in (or out) of combat, the bug where Glad 2k DP knocks you through the world and the bug where being knocked down while flying causes you to teleport to the ground and die occasionally.

At least we have pictures though

A few of these issues have not been reported to me yet, so please message me or send support any details you have and I'll look into them.

Pin issue is currently being bounced back and forth between teams, so hopefully they figure it out soon. ^_^;;.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Loki said:

A few of these issues have not been reported to me yet, so please message me or send support any details you have and I'll look into them.

Pin issue is currently being bounced back and forth between teams, so hopefully they figure it out soon. ^_^;;.

giphy.gif

Every email to support ends with "Please try reinstalling windows".  These bugs are very common, happen without known reason and the main way to fix them is relogging.  Which usually results in a pin bug, followed by a slow load. 

Probably happens once every hour or so of active play.  Happens often when pressing "X" default key to change combat stance (causes the unable to swap in/out of combat bug) when fighting. 

Unable to change targets bug happens with no common factors I've noticed.  You can still use skills (group heals, AoE's, etc) but you cannot change or select targets, and when you get hit you maintain a blank target and can't fight back.

Pin bug, you know about that one.

Knockdown during flight bug is the same since Aion 1.5 (Not sure if you played; but often when you'd fight a Templar or Glad and get knocked down, it would instantly kill you - caused by plummeting to the z=0 axis or whatever you want to call it of the abyss)

On a side note, would it be possible for a change to be made where we don't have to re-enter our pin more than once per log in?  Given the amount of content that's cross server now, having to enter the pin every time we relog (which is often the best method to get out of X Server efficiently) or switch characters gets really tiresome.  Especially with the pin bug.

Also potentially a permanent fix for the absurdly slow loads that started with 6.0?

19 hours ago, Loki said:

A few of these issues have not been reported to me yet

That's probably because we're tired of reporting bugs to the NCsoft support team just to be shot back auto response messages saying if we have suggestions to go to the forums... Happens alot when I report bugs and glitches in game. It's like they don't even read our tickets or they just don't care tbh. Support for Aion has been horrible for a while now.  I could probably sent you a mile long list of bugs/glitches in the game easily that have never been addressed but I have sent tickets about over the years. It's very clear that this game is poorly maintained to the player base just like all the  youtube reviewers say.

Archived