Forums

Yellow Minions - what is it?

HelliosRed-KT

I remember when we had an event in Demaha gaining grade A minions and purple, red enchantment stones, I saw many people had exactly those  minions but completely yellow, instead of their original colors. How did that happen? I didn't evolve mine, first of all because A-minium was given in very small amounts. But if do it, will my minion remain the same or become yellow? (I'm even afraid, I don't want my minions to become yellow!)

21 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

I remember when we had an event in Demaha gaining grade A minions and purple, red enchantment stones, I saw many people had exactly those  minions but completely yellow, instead of their original colors. How did that happen? I didn't evolve mine, first of all because A-minium was given in very small amounts. But if do it, will my minion remain the same or become yellow? (I'm even afraid, I don't want my minions to become yellow!)

Minions Rank S. upgrade 2 or more minions rank A to level 4 and combine them.. if u r lucky u get a Rank S minion, if not they dissapear, so you have to open a ticket to support to return the minions.

5 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Every time you fail to upgrade, you get +3% to your next chance to succeed, at least this is what we were told. combining 4x minions is like 70% chance to succeed. Combining 2x is like only 15% or something.

14 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Every time you fail to upgrade, you get +3% to your next chance to succeed, at least this is what we were told. combining 4x minions is like 70% chance to succeed. Combining 2x is like only 15% or something.

I won't do it just the same. I don't like those yellow minions but like the original ones like Viola, Sheba, Modor.

2 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

I won't do it just the same. I don't like those yellow minions but like the original ones like Viola, Sheba, Modor.

They are the same but golden in colour, a fully upgraded s-rank minion gives you +15.000 HP and insane stats.

for the people here trying to explain OP the minion mechanics just don't waste your time ... HelliosRed is just worried about  his minion turning into a color that doesn't match his toons color theme lol

Don't worry Hellios, you are safe, your minions won't turn yellow by themselves xD

9Fhsp3z.png

2 years already... but i will never forget the guy who got several Rank A minions but no, he just wanted a C rank lmao

Archived